The queenka.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

You were listening to the teacher and your eyes were getting heavy. *Argh, the lesson is getting boring.* You took out your phone and you smile at the wallpaper. It was you and L.joe smiling happily at the camera. *I hope you are fine.*

Finally, the bell rang and the lesson ended. You smiled happily and skipped out of the class. *Finally!* You began to walk to the cafeteria to grab some food.

Just then, someone blocked your way. You looked up and you saw 3 girls staring at you.

“Sorry, Could you please excuse?” You said politely.

The girl standing at the middle smirked, “Who do you think you are? For your info, new student, I am the queenka of this school,  Minah. She is Crystal and Alice.”

“So?” You got a bit annoyed.

“Tst!” Minah hissed, “Let me warned you, stay away from my BAP. I saw you stepping onto Daehyun oppa shoes this morning. “

“I already apologised and I did not do it on purpose, I got to go now.” You walked away.

“YAH, How I never say you can go.” She grabbed your hands and pulled you back. You stared at her angrily.

You did not want to make a commotion here, so you smiled at her, “Sorry, I got to go.”

“Just to remind you, Stay away from My BAP oppas.” Minah emphasized it again and walked away. She purposely knocked onto your shoulder and the other two followed.

Your jaw dropped seeing their action. *What kind of students are they? Think they can control the whole world? I don’t even know BAP.* You walked to the cafeteria irritated by the queenka.

“Minhye ah, why are you frowning?” Eunjin asked at the sight when she saw you.

You shook your head, “Nothing, just tired.”
“Aigooo. This is only the first day of school. Come on, get something to eat to refresh yourself.” Eunjin pulled you into the queue.

After buying your food, both of you sat on the empty table nearby and started to eat.

“AHHH!! OPPA!” You heard girls screaming.

You turned your attention to the direction where the scream came. You saw many girls crowded around some boys and the queenka were walking beside them. *BAP?* You thought.

“Minhye ah, they are BAP. The group I told you.” Eunjin said, “And the 3 girls walking beside them are the queenka. So don’t go near them if you don’t want get into trouble.”

You made a O face and continued eating. You were lazy to explain to Eunjin what happened just now , besides you did not want to think of it again.

BAP sat on one of the corner tables and Daehyun was sitting at the corner quietly seeing how Himchan and Youngjae quarrelling about the game they played just now. Yongguk, jongup and Zelo was talking to the queenka. Zelo was bored and he mischievously  kicked Himchan leg from the bottom on the table. Himchan thought Youngjae did it and he slammed the table. “YAH, Himchan!” Youngjae yelled. Zelo secretly laughed and Daehyun shook his head and went back reading.

It was time for class and you went to the locker to get some of your books. Eunjin went to find her friends therefore, you were alone at the locker. You close the locker door and you met eyes with the blonde guy you knocked onto this morning. You remembered Minah’ words and you ignored him as you did not want to get into trouble.

You held your books near your chest and prepared to walk away. He blinked at your action. He was surprised that you completely ignored him. He smiled, “Minhye?”

You stopped and turned to look at him, “Yes?”

He rubbed his neck awkwardly, “I… I… Nothing…” He turned and walk in a different direction from you. You titled your head, “Weird guy.”

Daehyun hid behind the wall and he clenched onto chest. He felt his heart was beating so fast. * What happened to me? Why is my heart beating like crazy when I see her? Why can’t I talk properly to her? I just want to make friend with her.* He then shook his head, “Calm down.” He took a deep breath and pulled his mask up.

 

After school, you quickly packed your books as you need to rush to work. When you stepped out of the school building, you realised it was raining.

You started to dig for umbrella in your bag. *Where is it? I remembered I put it in.* You were searching for your umbrella inside the bag.

You look at the time at you have 15 min before your work starts. *I guess I need to run in the rain.* Just as you stood up, you felt a shadow on top of you.

You looked up and you saw an umbrella. You followed the hand and you saw that blonde guy. You heard girls squeaked as they saw him.

“Let’s go together. “ He said under his mask. “It’s okay, I can go alone.” You stepped into the rain.

Daehyun quickly followed you and make sure that the umbrella is shielding you. You felt awkward and tried to walk faster, but you were not drench by the rain due to the umbrella.

You turned back and looked at him, you realised that his shoulder and arms were drench because half of him is in the rain.

“You are wet.” You stopped and took out your handkerchief. You handed it to him, “Wipe it.”

He smiled and took the handkerchief.

“Yah, don’t get drench because of me. You took the umbrella and move it closer to him. He didn’t know why but his heart flutter as you stepped closer to him.

“Sorry for getting you wet. I am in a rush now. I need to go. You can have the umbrella. I am okay to walk in the rain.” You explained.

“No. You will be drench. Where are you going? I can bring you there?” Daehyun said softly.

You can feel that his voice were calm and nice. It sounded soothing. You smiled, “If you don’t find it troublesome, I am okay with it.”

Daehyun beamed at you, “I am okay with it. Let’s go since you are in a rush.”

This time you walked closer to him so that the umbrella could shield the both of you. Daehyun kept stealing glance at you and there is an awkward slience.

“Mind telling me your name?” You broke the silence.

“Daehyun.” Daehyun replied and then kept quiet.

“Daehyun…” You pronounced his name, “So… you are older than me?”

“I think so? I am in year 2 now.” Daehyun said.

“So, I will call you daehyun oppa?” You asked.

Daehyun just nodded his head. He wanted to talk to you more, but he did not know what else to say. He seldom talks and therefore, he did not know what he should say. Especially, to someone he just knew, he was afraid that he will say the wrong things and makes you angry.

Soon, you arrived at your work place.

“You work here?” Daehyun asked.

You smiled and nodded, “Thanks for walking me here, Daehyun oppa.”

The way you called him daehyun oppa made his heart skipped faster.

“No problem, Hmmm. Good bye.” Daehyun said and bowed.

You rubbed your neck awkwardly, “Okay, see you next time. Take care. “ You turned your back and was about to walk in, daehyun suddenly called your name.

“Minhye.” Daehyun called. You glanced at him.

“May… May I have your… phone number?” he tried to avoid eye contact with you. He didn’t know why must he asked that. He thought he had been mad.

You smiled, “Ne?” You will a bit stunned by his question.

“I guess. We can be friends?” Daehyun explained.

You walked towards him, “Give me your phone.”

Daehyun handed you his phone and you simply key in your number.

“Oppa, bye.” You pushed the glass door and walked into the shop to prepare for work.

Daehyun looked at his phone and smiled unknowingly. “Minhye.” He mumbled. He softly gazed at you while you were working. He stuffed his phone back onto his pocket and walked to the nearby bus stop.

-----------------------------------------------

sorry that it's boring. =(