Give me the money and I will do your job for you.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

The next morning, you need to go for your eye checkup. Ljoe did not have school on that day and insisted to go with you. “Eunjin is going with me.. It’s okay.  You don’t have to go?” You keep finding excuse to stop him from going as you did not want him to know you found a suitable donor.

“Why? I can go with you. What happened to you today? Why don’t you let me go? I will ask eunjin not to go.” Ljoe insisted and called eunjin. You sighed. *Hope the doctor won’t tell him about it.*

Soon, you reached the hospital. The doctor check on you and ljoe waited for you outside the room. While you were resting of the bed after the check-up, ljoe ran forward to ask the doctor.

“How is her condition now?” Ljoe asked. “She is fine..” The doctor smile. “By any chance she will recover?” Ljoe asked.

“She  didn’t tell you? We have found a suitable donor. But she refused to go for operation. I think this is a great chance. I hope you can persuade her to go.” The doctor said. Ljoe was stunned. *what??? Why? She is the one that is looking forward to be able to see everything again.*

On the way home, ljoe started to ask you, “Minhye ah… why don’t you go for operation?” You stiffened at his question, “What operation?” You tried to pretend. “Don’t pretend. I knew. The doctor told me everything. Why? It’s a great chance. You can see the lights again. You can see me again.” Ljoe said, “it’s this the reason why you don’t want to let me come with you? You wanted to keep me in the dark? What is the reason for you to do this? Do you really want to stay blind forever?” Ljoe got a bit angry. You turned at looked at him, “Oppa, Operation need money. Need lots of money. Do you think we can afford. I know that you had already spend lots of money on me when I was hospitalised last time. I don’t want to stress you, I don’t want to burden you. I had already burdened you enough. Why can’t you understand me?” Ljoe froze at what you said. He didn’t know you thought about him so much. He felt a bit guilty for getting angry with you.

“Don’t worry about money. I have some saving. Go get the operation okay? I will take care of the money.” Ljoe said. You were curious, “Are you sure? You have savings? Oppa, it’s really okay. I am okay.” Ljoe nodded his head, “yeah, Go to operation. Listen to me.. Please.”

You decided to trust him, “Alright oppa. komawo..” You hugged him. He hugged you back. *No matter what, I have to find money to heal you.*

While you were asleep, ljoe went out and went to the underground club. He began drinking. *Where? Where can I get the money?*

Then someone flashed passed his mind. *Beast.* He thought. He quickly ran off and went to beast hideout.

“Wow, wow, wow… look at who we have here?” Doojoon smirked.

Junhyung stood at confidently and walked toward ljoe, “Finally decided? Decided to work for us?”

“How much money will I get if I work for you?” Ljoe asked rudely.

“Money? Hmmmm. That’s depends on how dangerous the job is.”Kiwang smirked.

“How much money you want?” yoseob asked.

“$50000” Ljoe replied.

“That’s is a big sum dude!” Hyunseung kicked the can on the floor.

“hmmmm… If you are willing to sacrifice your life to do a mission, we don’t mind giving that amount.” Junhyung said.

Ljoe frozen.*Life? That means I might die?* Ljoe thought. “Why? Don’t dare to do it? Then forget it. We will give you other job… Maybe you are a coward.” Kikwang tried to provoke him.

Ljoe clenched his fist,”I am not a coward.” He punched kikwang right on his face. “YAH!” kikwang stood up and dashed towards him.

Dongwoon held his back. “Calm down, kikwang.” Junhyung said. Junhyung chuckled his tougue, “You don’t have to hurt us if you refused to do it.”

Ljoe looked away and you appeared in his mind. He wanted you to run happily around again, he wanted you to see the light again, he wanted you to fulfil your own dreams again. “I will do it!” He said.

Beast started to laughed, “Are you serious?”

Ljoe nodded, “But with one condition, give me the money first.”

“That’s no problem for us. Provided you don’t betray us after we gave you the money. If not, we will not let you go.” Dongwoon said.

“We know you needed money for your girlfriend… So if you run away with the money, we will get it back from your girl, Park Min Hye.” Junhyung warned.

Ljoe was stunned, “How do you know about her? And how do you know I need the money because of her?’

“Hey bro, we had been checking on you. Because we wanted you.” Kikwang said.

“So, don’t betray us.” Junhyung said.

Ljoe nodded, “I will keep my words! Keep your words too. Give me the money and I will do your job for you.”