Dinner with Daehyun.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

It’s Saturday and you had no school. You were working in the flower shop the whole day.

“Welcome.” You bowed as someone walked into the shop.

“Hello, minhye.” Someone greeted back.

You looked up and you saw Daehyun smiling at you.

“Oppa, why are you here?” You asked.

“He came her for you.” Zelo popped out from behind.

Daehyun slightly elbowed zelo, “Yah, Zelo.”

“It’s true! Daehyun hyung said he wanted to have dinner with you.” Zelo blurted out.

“Oh, But , I am working. I can only knock off at 10pm.” You replied.

Zelo then saw a lady walked out from the Storeroom, “Is she the boss?” Zelo asked.

You nodded. Zelo then walked towards her, “Ahjumoni, Can minhye knock off early today?”

“Aigooo, what a cute boy. Minhye? But… I need help.” The lady boss said.

“Ahjumoni, but you know this guy here, wanted to have a dinner with minhye. So could you please let her go early?” Zelo pointed at Daehyun and blinked at her.

“Oh? That guy is her boyfriend?” The lady boss said and continued, “Minhye ah, I didn’t know you have a boyfriend.”

“Ne?” You looked at Daehyun and quickly shook your head, “Ahjumoni, he is not my boyfriend . “

“Noona, don’t be shy.” Zelo slung his arms around you, “Ahjumoni, they are couples. “ You wanted to say no but Zelo covered your mouth with his hands. Daehyun blush and kept quiet.

“Ahjumoni, Let’s make a deal. I will help you sell 100 bouquet of flowers. After I sold it, you have to let noona go okay?” Zelo shot his thumbs up.

“Deal!” The boss said. “Yah, zelo.” You called. Zelo winked and said, “I will do it.”

Zelo pulled Daehyun out the store and Zelo started to dance. “Yah, hyung. Say something.”Zelo said.

Daehyun then started to open his mouth, “Annyeonghaseyo! Come in a take a look.”

Passerby started to crowd around the both of them and most of them are girls. Zelo winked at them and they squeaked, “Noona, buy some flowers from me.” Zelo asked politely. The girls immediately bought it and took a picture with Zelo. Zelo smiled and bowed. Some of them crowded around daehyun and Daehyun just smiled at them and tried to sell the flowers by pointing at the roses. But it’s actually works and the flowers soon were all sold out.

“Ahjumoni, We are done! Can noona go now?” Zelo said excitedly. “Thank you so much ah, young boy. You are really great.” The lady boss smiled happily, “Yeah, minhye ah, you should bring them here more often.” She joked.

You chuckled. “Alright, faster go and have your date with the young boy there.” She pushed you towards daehyun. “Ahjumoni, he is not..” You tried to explain but zelo cut in, “Thank you, Ahjumoni.”

Zelo quickly pulled the 2 of you out. “Noona, Am I great?” Zelo asked.

You smiled, “Of course. You are awesome.”

Zelo beamed happily, “Noona, you got to treat me dinner later.”

“No problem.” You smiled. Zelo pushed you closer to Daehyun and he nudged Daehyun, “Hyung, you should say something.”

“Minhye ah, What do you want to eat ?” Daehyun asked.

“Hmmm, BBQ!” You said.

“Okay then. “ Daehyun replied and he kept quiet again.

Zelo face palmed himself, “Hyung, Can you don’t be so quiet? “ Zelo whispered beside Daehyun.

“I will leave everything to you. Himchan hyung will kill me if I stay any longer here. Bye.” He whispered next to Daehyun’s ears. “Hey! “ Daehyun lightly elbowed Zelo. Zelo stucked his tongue out at Daehyun,”Noona, something crop up. I need to go now. Have fun with hyung!” Zelo bowed and quickly ran away.

“Zelo ah!” You called. Zelo turned back and waved. He then hopped onto the bus. “Bye Zelo.” You waved.

You somehow knew that Zelo purposely left the two of you alone. “Oppa, you really have a good dongsaeng.” You chuckled.

Daehyun smiled, “Yeah.”

“Come, this way.” Daehyun led the way and soon both of you arrived at the BBQ restaurant. You sat down and helped Daehyun to pour some water. Daehyun ordered the food and soon, both of you started to enjoy the food.

“Wah, Oppa… the food here are nice.” You praised.

“I often came here. I like it a lot too.” Daehyun replied and he put some meat onto your bowl, “Eat more.”

You softened, “Thanks oppa. “

“If you like it, we can come again next time.” Daehyun said while putting another meat onto your bowl.

Daehyun looked at you and started to giggled.

“Oppa, why are you laughing?” You asked.

“You have a rice here.” Daehyun pointed at his left lips.

“Here?” You tried to wipe away with your fingers.

Daehyun shook his head. He then took the wet tissue and leaned forward. He lightly touched your lips with his fingers and shoved the rice away. Daehyun gulped as he saw your pink lips and he stared at it.

You looked at him and waved your hands in front him, “Oppa, are you okay? Is there anything on my face?”

Daehyun snapped his thoughts, “No.. I was just thinking of something. Let’s continue eating.” Daehyun lowered down his head and he felt so embarrassed. He quickly stuffed some rice into his mouth.

After the both of you finished, Daehyun paid for the meal. You wanted to pay for it but Daehyun insisted to treat you.

As Daehyun was at the cashier, you were looking out of the glass door. You then saw someone familiar walking past. You narrowed your eyes and your heart started to beat faster, “Byunghun oppa?’

You quickly dashed out of the restaurant and chased after him.

“Minhye ah, where are you going?”Daehyun collected his change and ran after you.

It was crowded, therefore you had a hard time following him. *It’s him. It’s him.. That guy totally look like him. Except that his hair is blonde.* You thought as you elbowed your way through the crowd. Soon, you lost him. You looked around but you couldn’t find him anymore.

“Minhye ah, what happened?” Daehyun asked worriedly.

“Oppa, I think… I think… I saw…” You shook your head. *Maybe I saw the wrong person.* “Nothing.” You replied.

Daehyun did not really believe it, “Are you sure you are okay? You looked pale.”

“I am okay. I think I am just tired.” You forced a smile. Your eyes are still scanning around the crowd. Daehyun followed your eyes and glanced around that area too.

“Minhye ah, if there is anything you must tell me okay? I will help you.” Daehyun said.

You nodded, “Oppa, let’s go now.”

Daehyun took your hands, “Alright.”

Daehyun brought you around streets and both of you walked casually. Daehyun held your hands tightly to prevent you getting lost as the streets were crowded. However, you can’t stop think of the guy you saw just now. You still suspect that it was ljoe. Daehyun noticed that and stopped.  You didn’t notice that he stopped and you accidentally knocked onto him.

“Ah. Oppa, sorry.” You apologized.

Daehyun shook his head and lower down to your height, “Minhye, look at me.”

You looked up at him.

“What’s wrong? Something happened right? It’s alright if you don’t want to let me know. But it’s not something serious right?” Daehyun asked.

You shook your head, “It’s alright.”

“Okay then.” Daehyun turned around and started to walk again. You could see that he looked a bit upset. You bit your lips as you felt bad that you refused to tell him since he is so worried about you.

You ran after him and caught up with him. You grabbed his hands, “Oppa. I… I… think I saw… Byunghun oppa.”

“What?” Daehyun turned and looked at you, “That lee byunghun that you told me before?”

You nodded, “But it may not be him. I did not really see it properly. That guy I saw just looks like him.”

“So… you had been thinking about it since just now?” Daehyun asked.

You bit your lips and nodded.

Daehyun sighed,” Next time, you could have told me. So that I can helped you to look around that area too. Do you want to go back and looked for him?”

“No. It’s okay. I guess it’s can’t be him. I feel like going home now.” You said.

“Okay then, I will walk you home.” Daehyun smiled and took your hands.

Both of you board the bus and Daehyun sat beside you.

You were looking outside the window while Daehyun softly glance at you. Soon, you fell asleep.

Daehyun lightly pushed your head down on his shoulder and intertwined with his fingers with yours.

“Minhye ah, I think I fell for you.” Daehyun mumbled. He curled a strand of your hair behind your ears. “The way you make my heart flutter, the way you make me smile. And I really love it every time when you are by my side. What happened to me? I might have really fell for you.”

*I really don’t know what to do now. Do you love me back? Or have you still not forgotten about that byunghun guy.* Daehyun thought.