Injured ljoe.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

Ljoe woke up with a headache after drinking so much. “Oppa, how are you feeling?” Hyunjin immediately sat beside ljoe and asked in a y voice.

Ljoe rolled his eyes. *Aish, I had no idea why do I love this girl before.*

“Oppa, you want so honey water?” Hyunjin traced his jawline with her finger. Ljoe pushed away, “YAH, WHO LET HER IN?”

Chunji looked at him and shrugged, “I was not the one who opened the door.”

“Hyung, is me. I thought she is your girlfriend. So it will be okay to let her in.” Ricky said.

Ljoe threw his pillow at him and Ricky caught it, “Hyung, how can you threw things at me!” Ricky pouted.

“Come, drink this. You will feel better.” Hyunjin passed ljoe the drink. Ljoe took the drink from her and stared at her, “I would be glad if you don’t come and bother me.”

“Oppa, how can you say that?” Hyunjin frowned.

“YAH, hyung, you should treat your girl better.” Changjo said as he walked past them.

“FINE, WHAT DO YOU WANT?” Ljoe yelled at Hyunjin. Hyunjin stepped away from him as she was shocked by his loud voice. Teen Top turned their attention to him.

“What’s wrong with you ljoe?” Chunji asked.

Ljoe then sighed heavily, “wait for me outside, I will go out with you after I changed. “ Hyunjin nodded and walked out of the room happily.

Ljoe turned to chunji, “I think I will go crazy at this rate!”

“What happened? Isn’t it good that you found your love? “ Chunji asked.

“The problem is, I don’t know why. I can’t stop thinking of that minhye! And I don’t know why every words hyunjin said makes me frustrated. I also don’t know why I feel hurt when I saw minhye get hurt because of me. “ Ljoe replied and laid back down on the bed.

“Maybe the one who lied to you is hyunjin, not minhye. Even if you had forgotten everything, but I believe that feelings don’t change. I am sure that the one you love is Minhye.” Chunji patted his shoulder, “Follow your feelings.I don’t want you to get hurt and I don’t want you to hurt the one you love.” Chunji walked out of the room leaving ljoe alone.

Ljoe was hanging out with Teen Top at night. They were beating up some gangs that tried to challenge them. Ljoe was not in a mood to fight but he had to help out because Teen top was outnumbered.

Chunji was kicked in his stomach as he whined on pain. CAP pulled the person the kicked chunji and started to punch him. Ljoe was fight with 2 people at the same time and he was struggling with it even though he was not hurt.

Soon, Teen top was on the winning side. The leader was the gang was unhappy. He saw ljoe was fighting with someone and grabbed the chance to attack him. He picked up a wooden plank that was on the ground and dashed towards ljoe.

“Hyung becareful!” Ricky shouted trying to kick the person away and helped ljoe. But he couldn’t get to ljoe in time. The wooden plank smashed onto ljoe head and ljoe fell on to ground.

The rest of Teen Top eyes widened. “How dare you hurt my dongsaeng?” Cap gave him a deathly glare and started to attack him. Chunji ran towards ljoe and helped him up,” Are you okay?”

Lljoe grabbed onto his head, “My head hurt like crazy!”

At the moment, ljoe felt many things flashing through his mind. He seems to see his childhood times to the time he know you to the time he entered high school and to the time he left you. “ARGH! PAIN!” Ljoe then grabbed onto his head and groaned in pain as he could felt his head is getting more and more painful.

“Hyung!” Ricky ran towards ljoe and helped chunji to support ljoe up. Soon, the gang ran away as he were badly injured. Cap pulled ljoe up onto his back and carried him back to their hideout.

Changjo gave him some painkiller and started to rub his head with medical oil. They then helped ljoe to bandage his head.  He soon fell asleep because of the pain.

“Do you think he will lose his memory again?” Cap asked. “Maybe this time round he will forget about us.” Changjo joked. Ricky laughed, “I will kill him if he dares to forget us.”

“Why does he always hurt his head?” Neil put his hands on the back of his head and lay on the bed.

They shrugged. Chunji then looked at ljoe. *I hope nothing happens to him this time round.*