Forgive me.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

 

The sunlight shone onto you and you slowly opened your eyes. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. A wet towel fell off from your forehead. *Who put this on my forehead?* , You touched your forehead and realised that your fever was gone.

You walked out of your room and you saw someone lying on the couch. *Who is it? Why is he sleeping in my house?* You carefully walked towards the couch. *You then saw ljoe face and you heaved a sigh of relieved. You were afraid that it was stranger.

You knew that he must be taking care of you for the whole night. You on the heater,  took your blanket and place it over his body.  You sat on the coffee table beside the couch and gazed at him.

You brushed his fringe with your fingers, *I know that your memory had recovered. But should I be happy or sad? Should I be angry with you? Should I forgive you? Should I love you or hate you? What am I supposed to do with you?* “But I really loved the feeling when you are by my side.”

You stood up and were about leave to prepare for your school, ljoe grabbed your wrist and pulled you down. You fell on top of him.. “YAH!” You yelled trying to push yourself up. But he wrapped his arms around you tightly. You struggled and hit his chest. He whined in pain and released you. You got up and walked back to your room. He quickly stood up and chase after you. He spun you around making you face him.

“What do you want? You asked rudely. He softly gazed at you, “Forgive me. I loved the feeling when you are by my side too. I know I wasn’t a good guy. I broke the promise and scolded you before. But that’s it because I lost my memory. Now my memory came back and I know you are the only one for me.”

You laughed,”So what do you want now? If there is nothing else, you may leave the house. I don’t want to see you again.” You pushed him out but he grabbed your hands and pinned you on the wall.

“I will not leave you anymore. “ Ljoe said. You glared at him, “Let go out me!”

“I won’t let go. Because I love you. I want you back!” Ljoe yelled. “But I don’t love you anymore! LET GO OF ME NOW!” You became to scream and struggle. “Are you sure?” Ljoe smirked and leaned forward to kiss you to stop you from screaming. You froze and you tried to push him away but he was too strong. You were stuck between him and the wall. You tried to turn your head but he cupped your cheeks and continued to kiss you. Soon, you stopped struggling. You felt your heart softened as you realised how much you miss him. You closed your eyes and tears slid down your cheeks. Ljoe then deepen the kiss and you clutched onto his shirt causing his shirt to be crumpled a bit.

Soon, he broke the kiss and gazed at you. He wiped your tears on your face and hugged you. “Give me one more chance. I promise I will not leave you anymore. I will protect you, give you laughter, and give you happiness. I will love you more than I used to.  Please don’t push me away, don’t stop talking to me.  I am sorry for what I did. Let’s start all over again.”

You wrapped his arms around him, “Oppa… “

“I am so in love with you minhye ah.I am really sorry.” Ljoe said and buried his head in your neck, “I miss you so much.”

You cried a little, “I miss you too. Pabo oppa. Nappeun namja.”

“So you forgive me?” Ljoe smiled.

You pulled apart, “who says so?” You started to walk away. Ljoe knew that you were teasing him, “Minhye ah, forgive me. Please….” He tried to do some aegyo. You can’t help but laughed, “I can’t forgive you so easily. I need to prepare for school now.” You quickly went inside the bathroom and locked the door. You leaned onto the door and smiled a little.

After you changed into your uniform, you saw ljoe was still in your room. “Why are you still here?”

“Waiting for you of course. I want to walk you to school like I used to.” He helped you take your bag and books.

“Yah, I can carried it myself.” You tried to snatch your bag back.

Ljoe held it away from you, “ This is something I had to do for my girlfriend.” He winked and kiss your cheek.

You touched your cheeks and smiled. You then shook your head, * no, I can’t forgive him so easily.* “YAH, give me back.” You playfully slapped his arms. Ljoe then smiled and took your hands. “Let’s go, my baby.”

“YAH, who is your baby? I have not forgiven you yet!” You shouted. Ljoe smiled, “I know that you had already forgiven me. You are just playing with me right?”

“Who says so?” You kicked his leg. “Ouch.” He rubbed his leg and groaned in pain. You giggled and you stuck your tongue at him. You then quickly ran away from him. “Hey! Don’t run away!” Ljoe chased after you. Soon, you reached your school and ljoe finally caught up with you. He hugged you from the back, “Meet me after school.”

You spun around and took your bags and books from him, “I don’t want.”

Ljoe smiled and kiss your cheeks, “See you later.” He waved and ran away. “Yah, I said I don’t want!” You yelled causing people to look at you. You quickly walked away as it was embarrassing, “Stupid oppa.” You scolded and smiled unknowingly.