Daehyun.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

L.joe kept flipping on his bed as he couldn’t sleep. “Aish!” He woke up and ruffled his head. He turned and saw Chunji had already fell asleep.He didn’t know why he kept thinking of you.  He sighed and walked to the balcony. He opened his palm and held out that seashell necklace. He spun the necklace with his fingers and looked at it. As he held nearer to his face, he saw some words on the necklace. He squinted  his eyes and looked at the words. “Minhye <3 byunghun.” He mumbled. “This… this… is… wait…” He recalled back about the things happened in the club. “So, that girl said she is minhye. That’s means…. “ Ljoe eyes widened.

“So did we dated before?” He tried to recall but there is a sudden pain in his head. “Aish!” He held onto his head. “Why can’t I remember anything?” He tried to hit his head with his fist.

He then quickly ran to his bedroom and ransacked his bag. He then took out the scarf you kniited for him. There was some blood stain on it as he wore it during the fight happen. He did not want to throw it away as he feels that it is something important to him. He then saw the word, “byunghun” knitted at the end of the scarf.

He started to recall everything…

The blonde guy then walked towards you. “Are you okay?” He asked.

Your eyes widened at the voice.

*This Voice*

*It can’t be*

You looked up and you saw a familiar face.

“Byunghun oppa.” You called. Tears started to rotate in your eyes.

That blonde guy then blinked at you,  “Byunghun oppa? “

“Oppa, where have you been? I had been waiting for you.” You yelled at him.

 

“Byunghun “He whispered to himself, “So my real name was byunghun. And I am really her oppa?”

He sighed and punched his fist on the wall. “Why can’t I remember anything! I could feel that she is someone important to me.” He started to get angry with himself.

 

You woke up and you rubbed your eyes. You looked onto the mirror and you realised your eyes were swollen. You went to wash your face and brushed your teeth. You then heard some noise in the kitchen. You froze. *Who will it be? No one stays here except me? Will it be thief?* You slowly peep out from the door. *Maybe byunghun oppa remembered everything and came back to find me?* you thought and smiled. You then shook your head, *It can’t be.* You took an umbrella as weapons and slowly limp to the kitchen as your leg had not fully recovered.

You stepped into the kitchen and you saw no one. You scratched your head, “I did hear noise coming from here.”

“YAH!” Someone shouted beside you. You jumped, “AHH!” You started to hit that person with your umbrella.

“YAH, Minhye stop it! It’s me.”

You opened your eyes and you saw Daehyun lying on the floor while his hands is blocking his face.

Your eyes widened, “Oppa!” You quickly bend down and helped him up.

“Minhye ah, what did you hit me?” Daehyun rubbed the bruise on his hands.

“Sorry, oppa. I thought there was a thief in my house.  And you scared me!” You said.

“I was trying to joke with you. I didn’t know you will have that big reaction. “ Daehyun frowned.

You felt sorry and you took his hands, “I will bring you some medical oil.” You turned to go but Daehyun grabbed your hands. “Your ankle had not recovered. I will get it myself.”

Both of you sat on the bed and you snatched the medical oil from him and started to rubbed his bruise.

“Hey.. Is painful!” Daehyun winced as you rubbed.

“Who asked you scared me!” You stuck your tongue out at him and started to rub harder.

“Yah, Pain!!!” Daehyun winced, “I came here to cook lunch for you. I thought you will get hungry when you woke up!”

“Really?” You stopped rubbing, “Sorry then.” You lowered your head as you felt guilty.

“Wait… Talking about lunch, I was cooking… I didn’t off the fire!” Daehyun quickly ran to the kitchen.
“What?” You followed him.

Daehyun quickly off the fire and opened the lid. He heaved a sigh of relieved. “It was not burn.”

You lightly slapped his arms, “You scared me again. I thought you were going to burn my kitchen.”

Daehyun giggled, “Sorry.”

You smiled and sniffed the pot of porridge. “It’s smell nice.”

Daehyun took the bowl and started to fill the porridge with it.

Both of you then sat on the dining table. You took a sip off it and you jumped, “Ouch.  It’s hot!”

Daehyun quickly sat beside you, “Are you okay? Did your lips get hurt?” He cupped your cheeks and checked your lips.

You then laughed “Caught you!”

“You tricked me! I was so worried you know.” Daehyun replied and pretended to be angry.

You laughed and you noticed he kept quiet. You take a closer looked at him, “Oppa.”

He looked away. “Oppa, you angry?” You poked his arms.

You smiled and poked his waist to tickled him, “Oppa, don’t be angry.”

He laughed as it was ticklish. “Stop that.” Daehyun tried to block your hands. He then grabbed both of your hands and grinned, “Now is my turned.” He started to tickled you back and you struggled and laughed. You tried to ran away from him but he grabbed your hands and pulled back. You accidentally tripped on the chair and fell onto him. Daehyun lost his balance and fell backwards.

“Ahhh.” You closed your eyes.

“Thump!”

You opened your eyes and saw Daehyun face in front of you. You fell on top of him. Daehyun heart started to beat faster and faster as you were on top of him.

He looked at you and both of your eyes met.  You locked eyes with him for a few second. He slowly leaned forward and you could felt his breath. Soon, you felt his lips slightly brushed on your lips. You didn’t move and do anything. You felt a shiver on your spine. Daehyun saw you didn’t move and planted a kiss on your lips. You felt your heart fluttered a bit and you snapped into reality, *Wait. What am I doing?*

You pulled away and rolled away. Daehyun blinked and sat up. You sat up and looked away awkwardly. Daehyun rubbed his neck and cleared his throat.

“I think the porridge is getting cold we should eat it.” Daehyun stood up and sat on the chair. You nodded and started to eat your porridge. You faced the other side so that you wouldn’t meet your eyes with Daehyun.

Both of you didn’t talk and it was silent throughout the meal.

Soon, you both finished the porridge. You walked to the basin and started to wash your bowl. Daehyun came beside you, “I will wash it. You can go take a rest.”

“It’s okay. I will do it. Since you cooked for me.” You didn’t look at him and just kept washing your bowl.

Daehyun took the sponge away from your hands. “Go in and rest. You can’t stand too long. Your ankle is injured. You nodded quietly and left, “Thanks.”

You sat on the bed and recalled back the scene. *I kiss him… I kiss him.. What am I thinking?* You lightly smacked your head.

“Do you want to hurt your head too?” Daehyun walked in and sat beside you.

You bit your lips and smiled awkwardly, “Oppa.”

“Pabo.” Daehyun mumbled.

“Eh?” You replied and looked at him.

“Let’s forget what happened just now. I don’t like the awkwardness between us.” Daehyun said.

“Oh… Okay.” You simply replied as you don’t know what else to say.

“So… how did you know Chunji?” You tried to find something to say to break that silent.

“Ne?” Daehyun said.

“I mean Chunji was in Teen top right? I heard from Zelo yesterday that they are a gang. I wonder why you guy will know them.” You explained.

Daehyun smiled, “Well, chunji was my elementary classmates. We became best friend then after he joined Teen Top. I was once in the gang. The rest of B.A.P also. We used to fight almost every day. Until one day they decided to go to Incheon, then we decided to leave them. Then we form our own group called B.A.P. In fact, the name B.A.P is name by the school mates from Ts high school. We found it cool and decided to use it.”

“Wow, cool. I didn’t know you fight.” You chuckled.

Daehyun smirked,”But now I don’t fight anymore. And I like my life now better. It’s more peaceful.”

You nodded, “I preferred you to be like this than to see you fight too.” You laughed. Daehyun laughed too.

“What’s so funny?” Daehyun asked.

“I can’t imagine the way you fight and it makes me laugh.” You said while laughing.

“Yah!” Daehyun pinched your cheeks.  You didn’t stop laughing.

“Hey, stop laughing!” He started to ruffle your hair.

“Okay okay! I will stop. My hair is getting messy!” You playfully pushed his hands away.

The whole day, Daehyun was with you and both of you kept joking and teasing each other. It’s the first time that Daehyun laughed and talked so much. For you, you felt that you had never been so happy before ever since ljoe left.