“How am I going to face you?”

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

Daehyun brought you home after the party. Both of you were walking on the streets near your house.

“I am really happy today.” Daehyun smiled with contentment, “Thanks, minhye.”

You smiled back at him, “You are welcome. You helped me a lot, I should help you too right?”

Daehyun curled a strand of hair behind your ears at take a good look of you, “How I wish I am the one who knew you before ljoe. Perhaps, like that you will be my girl forever. “

“But since, it’s still before 12 midnight, you are still my girlfriend right? You are my girl for today. I should grab this chance.”Daehyun pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly, “ Don’t push me away. I just want to grab this chance to be with you. At least for today.”

“Oppa…” You mumbled and kept quiet. You let him hugged you as you don’t want to hurt him by pushing him away. You knew that he loves you. You knew that he was the one who is always by your side for these few months. Even though you really wanted to love him, but you knew that you have not sort out your feelings yet. It will be unfair to Daehyun if you do that.

Daehyun closed his eyes and enjoy the moment. He leaned his head on top of your head.

Soon, you arrived at your house. You glanced up and saw that the lights are on, “Oppa, did I off the lights before I left?”

“I think so?” Daehyun replied and followed your eyes. He saw that the lights in your apartment were .

“Then.. does this means someone is in my house?” You asked.

“Let’s take a look. I will go up with you. “ Daehyun took your hands and walked in front of you. After climbing the stairs, both of you stood outside your apartment.

Daehyun opened the door and you stop him. “Oppa, what if is bulgur? It will be dangerous if we go in.”

Daehyun whispered, “It will be fine. Just stay behind me.”

Daehyun opened the door and both of you stepped into the house. You clutched onto his shirt as you were scared.

Ljoe was in still in your bedroom and he heard the door opened. *Oh no.* he quickly stood and glance around the room. *where should I hide?*

Just then Daehyun opened the door of you bedroom. Both of you step in but it was empty.

You then saw your window is opened, “Oppa, the window is open.”

Daehyun ran to the window and glance around, but he couldn’t see anyone.

You checked your things but it was all there. All your valuables were there too. “Maybe I forgot to close the window and lights?” You said.

Daehyun shrugged, “This is weird. But nothing is missing right?”

You nodded.

At this moment , ljoe jumped down from the tree and looked up to your window and sighed, “How am I going to face you?”

After Daehyun left, you went to bath. You came out of the bathroom wiping your wet hair. You sat beside your bed and you felt something under your feet. You bend down and pick it up. It was a necklace and you started to examine it. You started to tremble,*It’s byunghun oppa necklace. Our couple necklace.* Tears started to form in your eyes, “So the person that came into my house was you.” You mumbled. “Why? Why did you come?” you clutch onto the necklace and put in near your chest.