Orphanage

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

“Minhye ah~~~~” Sister maria called. You ran towards her and beam happily at her, “Eoni!” You like to call her eoni because you felt that she is like a sister to you. “Get everyone to the room now, the dinner is ready.” Sister maria said. You nodded and ran to the playground and started to ask everyone to get to the room. All the kids started to skip their way to the room and you began to turn to go. Just then, someone caught your eyes. You saw a boy lying on the slide with his eyes close. You slowly walked towards him and waved your hands in front of his face and he suddenly opened his eyes. “Omona!” You shouted as you were shocked. However, you smile happily at him, “ You are the new kid here right? Dinner is ready! Let’s go!.” You held your hand out as you wanted to help him up. He ignored you and closed his eyes again. “Hey, aren’t you hungry? If you don’t want to come with me it’s alright. I will go first. Come to get your food later okay?” You said. He didn’t move and you started to walk away.

“Minhye ah, where is byunghun?” Sister maria asked. “Byunghun? Who is he?” You replied with food in your mouth. “ He is the new kid that joined us a few days ago. He had been skipping his meals.” Sister maria sighed, “And he didn’t talk and play with anyone here. I should do something about it.*Is it him?* You thought of the boy that you talked to earlier.

After dinner, you went to the playground to look for him. You saw him leaning his back on the wall and it’s seems like he was in a deep thought.  “For you.” You stretch out your hand and trying to give him a bread. He looked at the bread in your hands and then stared at you. You were taken aback by his glared. “Erm… I thought… you.. you… must be hungry. I heard that you had been skipping your meals and you did not come for the dinner just now. Therefore, I secretly stole the bread from the kitchen just now. You should at least eat something.” You explained nervously.

He smirked at you, “ Stole the bread? For me? What do you think you are doing? Mind your own business. Stop bothering me!” He shoved you away and walked passed you. “Ouch.” You winced as he pushed you aside. You ran in front of him and stopped him, “Wait! You should apologize!”

He rolled his eyes, “Shut up and go! Do you want to get into trouble? I can tell Sister Maria that you steal something and you will get punish.” You ignored what he said and yelled at him, “I said apologize for shoving me! I hated to get shoved away. No one had even done that to me before. Even my parents had never did that to me before!”  

Ljoe was frustrated, “  BUT YOUR PARENTS DUMPED YOU AWAY, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HERE RIGHT? “ Tears welled up in your eyes, he was right, your parents are the one that left you here. They told you that having to get pregnant and give birth to you is their wrong decision. L.joe was shocked by what he had just said, however he just turned to go. You sank onto the ground and started crying. Ljoe stopped and looked back at you. He felt so bad making you cry. He did not know what to do. He started to walk towards you, “YAH, I will eat this. Stop crying okay?” He bend down and took the bread and left.