The reason why i love you.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

Ljoe soon came back home. You heard the door clicked and you brightened.  “Oppa!” you opened your arms while sitting on the floor waiting for his hugged. He will always hug you when he reached home. “Minhye ah…” Ljoe gave you a warm hugged and pinched the bridge of your nose. You giggled, “I miss you oppa.”  Ljoe smiled, “I miss you too.”

Ljoe looked out from the window smiled. *It’s sunny today.* “Minhye…. Let me bring you somewhere.” Ljoe helped you up and waited for you to change your clothes. You wore a blouse and skinny jeans. Ljoe took your hands and brought you out.

“Oppa, where are we going?” You asked curiously.

“You will know when you get there.” Ljoe replied.

Soon, both of you reached the destination. You could feel some wind blowing. You could hear the water beating on the shore. You smiled, “We are at the beach?” “Smart girl.” Ljoe led you near the shore and sat you down. You open your hands and close your eyes to enjoy the sea breeze. You took in a deep breath and you really like the fresh air. You smiled widely, “Oppa, it’s really nice here.”  Ljoe glanced at you, and curl a strand of your hand behind your ears. “I can bring you here every day if you like.”

You turned to face him and smile. Ljoe melted at your smile. He cupped your cheeks. You didn’t move and you touched his face. You brushed your thumbs on his face. He didn’t look away and slowly he started to lean in. He saw your pinky lips and his heart skipped a beat. Soon, his lips meet yours and you realized how sweet his lips was. Ljoe deepened the kiss and you put your hands around ljoe waist.

After that, ljoe brought you to the Japanese restaurant near your neighborhood for dinner. Ljoe knew that you love Japanese food. Soon the dishes were serve and both of you started eating happily.

“So…. She was your girlfriend?”A familiar voice said. Ljoe turned his back and saw hyunjin walking towards him. Ljoe did not care about her and continued eating. “YAH, BYUNGHUN OPPA, I AM TALKING TO YOU.” Hyunjin slammed the table angrily. You jumped as you don’t know what is happening. “WHAT YOU DOING HERE? YOU SCARED HER.” Ljoe shouted at hyunjin and quickly went to sit next to you. “Are you okay?” ljoe asked with concern. You warily nodded.

Hyunjin furrowed her eyebrow as she saw how ljoe worried about you. She is also curious why you acted strangely. After observing, she then realized it. “wow, oppa. So she is blind? ” Hyunjin smirked. After hearing that, ljoe smiled fell and clenched his fist. He stood up and held hyunjin collar, “WHAT DID YOU SAY? DON’T EVER CALL HE BLIND.” “Oppa, calm down.” You began to panic.

 

“did I say wrong? I can’t believe you will fell for her? What does she has that I do not have? Perhaps I am better than her.” Hyunjin said. Ljoe was about to slap her but you wrapped your arms around ljoe. “Oppa, don’t fight… don’t get angry. “ You said. Ljoe stopped and glared at hyunjin, “She has everything that you don’t have. She has a kind heart, she understands me, she is the only one that can give me warm. She is the only one the make my heart flutters, she is the only girl that I will ever fell love with. So, stop your childish act and go.”

You softened at what ljoe said. Hyunjin felt so hurt and ran away with tears.

“Oppa, is that true?” You asked. Ljoe blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, “Of course is true. This is how I fell for you.”

“Let’s continue eating.” Ljoe said awkwardly. He didn’t know why he felt so awkward even though he had confessed to you so many times. You can’t stop thinking of what he had just said and kept smiling.