CHAPTER 7

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313034313238363430342f696d616765732f313636656263663236353834636461663930343035363638373037342e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon runs after the girl in front of her, with every step she makes the more her backpack sways. Who would've thought that things would turn out this way? Her running after someone just for the sake of starting something she's not familiar with anymore.

"I like you." She said grabbing the other girl's hand.

"I like you!" She said on top of her lungs, making the people around them stop on their tracks.

"I know it was frustrating for you these past few days but I understand. I understand why you're walking away. It's my fault, for always thinking what others will say, for always worrying we're not gonna make it even though we haven't started anything yet. It was my fault for always making you feel like your the only want who wants this. I'm sorry if I didn't say it enough. I like you...." The girl turns to face her.

"I like you and I want everyone to know that you are the only one for me." She said as confident she could.

No words were spoken after that, for this kind of situation they don't really need any. She slowly moves closer grabs her cheeks and........

"Cut." Their director said. "Nothing less from Yoo Jeongyeon, the emotion felt real. I almost thought I was in love."

Jeongyeon can only chuckle in response.

"Wae?" The older lady asked.

JY : "Nothing." She smiled.

"Arraso, thanks to Jeongyeon-ssi and Irene-ssi we get to go home early today. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day." She said wrapping the setup.

IR : "Are you in a hurry?"

JY : "Of course not. I was just doing my job."

IR : "You sure it's not because your meeting someone?"

JY : "Ehhhh?"

IR : "Haha easy, I watched running man the other day and I must say you and Nayeon have chemistry."

JY : "But I have good chemistry with everyone."

IR : "Of course you do but don't you think it'll be better if you find someone who has some kind of chemistry only the two of you have. Right, Mina?"

Mina nodded and Jeongyeon just looked at her.

IR : "You know want I mean. I'm going I have something to do. I'll see you next time?"

JY : "Arraso."

Out of nowhere Jeongyeon chuckles, she couldn't help it whenever she remembers what her director said. It was fun for her because the whole time she felt nothing. It wasn't magical nor heart racing, it just plain and boring. Don't get her wrong, it's not because of Irene. It just she's been through this kind of thing and it takes more than just sweet words for her to fall in love.

MN : "Jeong are you ready to go?"

JY : "Yep." She said walking closer to her manager.

MN : "You did a great job today. Is it because......"

JY : "Nope. Of course not, you know me better than anyone else here. You know how that's how I usually work."

MN : "I do, haha mianhe. Maybe it was just me but you kinda look more into it a while ago. Ohh by the way Sana messaged you."

JY : "What did she say?"

MN : "I don't know, I didn't open your phone."

JY : "Wae???"

MN : "Pabo, it's not part of my job. What if you get into a relationship do you want me to read to your inbox?"

JY : "Hmmm I don't really mind."

MN : "I already feel bad for Nayeon-ssi."

JY : "Ehhhhh? And who said she'll be my girlfriend?"

MN : "I was just making assumptions no need to get worked up haha. Here." She said handing the phone.

The first thing Yoo Jeongyeon did after opening her phone was to laugh out loud, everyone looked back at them as if she was crazy.

MN : "Ehhhh? What's funny?"

Jeongyeon couldn't say a word and just handed her phone to Mina. To her surprise, it was a picture sent by Sana, a drawing of what seems to be a stick-man with bunny teeth in the coffee cup with Ms. Im written on the side.

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Don't you think this is way too much???"

The Japanese started laughing.

MN : "The only thing funny about this is how terrible you draw."

JY : "Yah! I was laughing because I thought it did look like her."

MN : "Who? Nayeon? Hahaha Yoo Jeongyeon you should stick in acting. Compare to what Chae....."

JY : "I know your girlfriend draw better than me but I did get the important detail."

MN : "Yah! How many times do I have to tell you she's not my girlfriend."

JY : "Well, you started it so you have to be a good sport haha."

MN : "Aish, that aside. Did you really gave her that?"

JY : "Ehhhh what's wrong with it?"

MN : "Don't you think it's rude?"

JY : "Of course not, you can clearly see how sincere I was."

MN : "Hahaha whatever. Say you're sorry, I'm gonna go get ahjussi."

-

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"But isn't it cute?"

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

"You think adding buck teeth makes it cute?"

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"I mean look at that, it looks exactly like her. And what's wrong with the teeth?"

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Aren't you just teasing her?"

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"What???? Of course not. It's the most distinct feature she has and it's not ugly, not even an inch of it. Let me tell you a secret, it's the most distinct feature she has. That's why I think she should smile more. In that way, everyone can see how beautiful she is."

And unlike earlier Sana took a while to reply to her message. She was already in the car on her way to her next schedule but the girl hasn't said anything. Maybe it did offend her artist.

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Sana? Was she really upset? I'm really sorry...."

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Hey, it's okay she's fine. She was just wondering about it and she said thank you for the coffee and she'll pay you back."

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"She doesn't have to. It's something I want to do for her."

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Ehhhhh? Why? Is there something you need from her?"

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Of course not, I mean I do want to be her friend..... Nothing really more than that. Besides working with an empty stomach is bad for her and you. She should know that a beautiful girl like her needs to take care of herself more."

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Haha! You're funny Yoo Jeongyeon. Good luck with that, she's a little stubborn but she'll give in once she sees how sincere you are."

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Ohhh, I'll take the advice, thank you!"

And it continued like that until she has to work. Her day consisted of late replies and jokes that seem to be very funny for Sana. Oddly she was very comfortable talking to her like they've known each other before.

-

JY : "Mina!!!!! Where's my phone???" She said running to Mina who was already waiting in the car.

MN : "That's new, when did you start looking for your phone."

JY : "Ehhhh? Well, I was talking to someone so...."

MN : "Ohhhh is it Nayeon???"

JY : "Ani, it's Sana."

MN : "Yoo Jeongyeon, Sana has a girlfriend, stop flirting with her."

JY : "And why would you accused me of that?"

MN : "Duh??? You've been smiling way too much today, especially whenever you have your phone. You better stop."

JY : "Haha you're weird, it's just we match pretty well. Let's go home."

MN : "I'm telling you it's a mortal sin to have an affair."

JY : "Hahaha Mina, I'm not gonna have an affair okay?"

MN : "I've warned you."

JY : "Arraso, ahjussi let's go."

"Hai Ms. Yoo." The older guy said and drove.

-

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

"I guess Yoo Jeongyeon got busy with work. I'm going back to work too, fighting! :)"

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"I just got home from work, are you guys still at work?"

Jeongyeon didn't hear anything from them, she was about to sleep when her phone rings but it was just an unknown number.

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Hey it's Sana."

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Hey... Did your phone die or something? Why aren't you using your phone???"

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"My phone is okay, it's far from dying but I am."

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Ehhhhhhhh? Why what happened???"

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Because from the lack of Tzuyu I got today."

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"I'm sorry was it because of me?"

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Ani... Well, part of it. It's mainly Nayeon unnie's fault. If she just gave me my phone back."

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Wait what? I don't get it......"

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Here you go, as you can see the devil's sleeping right now but if you look closely you'll see she's holding a phone. That's my phone!!!!"

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Wait.... I thought I was talking to you???"

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"You were until she burrowed it to ask why you draw that in her coffee. After that, I didn't see my phone anymore. I didn't have the chance to talk with my Tzu Tzu..... Please save her number and just talk here. You two are ruining a perfect relationship."

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Hahaha arraso."

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"And what's funny?"

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Nothing really, haha. Aren't you going home? Why is she sleeping?"

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Maybe 30 minutes more, she's been busy today and just passes out after sitting. By the way..... She's awfully a lot happier today.........."

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Well, I don't know what that supposed to mean haha, but I'm glad."

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"That means she was having a great time talking to you. Dense...... I'm gonna go and wake her up, I'll try to get my phone back and see if I still have a girlfriend. Just tell her I gave you her number."

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Hahaha arraso, I'll save her number."

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Ohh one more thing, I'm gonna delete this conversation so please act like we didn't talk..... And I didn't say she was having fun."

TO : UNKNWON NUMBER

"You got it!"

Jeongyeon chuckles while she looks at Nayeon's picture, for a moment she thought she was getting close to Sana but here she finds out that it was all Nayeon she's been talking to the whole day. Somehow she feels a lot better.

TO : IM NAYEON

"Annyeong! It's me, Yoo Jeongyeon. I asked Sana for your number, hope you don't mind. I guess Im Nayeon got busy with work huh? :)"

While looking at Nayeon's picture the taller girl couldn't stop but smile. All the advice and the suggestions. All those small talks were just Nayeon helping her out to becoming her friend.

"Weird." She chuckles.

"You're really are something else huh? Now, what am I supposed to do? It's unfair your just too cute." She said to herself.

*IMAGE WAS SAVED*

---

(A/N) HELLO!!!!!!!!! How are you guys doing? Hope everyone is having a great time. Stay safe and healthy! ❤❤❤❤❤