CHAPTER 34

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313039313739363133362f696d616765732f313638656164303361303964386439303933353730323936383239322e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

As the morning went on, they've got to the part where the children compete for the street dance. The kids from different grades were mixed into four different groups.

JY : "Where are Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung going?"

SN : "To judge?"

JY : "Woah, I can't believe the horns in their head have gotten bigger. Why the hell are we letting them judge people now?"

JH : "Pabo-yah, what Sana meant was the three of them are judging the street dance. JUST. LIKE. THE. PREVIOUS. YEARS."

TY : "Again, why would they call it a street dance if they're dancing in the auditorium?"

NY : "Oh baby, just let it go. The adults are talking." She told Tzuyu teasingly.

Jeongyeon was dumbfounded. She has always wonder why Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung always get invited to this event. She thought that Momo and Dahyun are only here for the food, obviously, and Chaeyoung for Mina.

Today her questions have been answered.

JH : "I thought you've been attending this event for almost 3 years now. How come you didn't know? Those three are like the regular judge for that event."

JY : "Uhm."

MN : "Because every year, whenever she has done her part of the ceremony. She would go to her spot, the rooftop."

SN : "I guess Nayeon unnie made a difference."

JH : "You think so?" She sarcastically asked. "Now, be quiet and focus on the kids."

[AFTERNOON]

After the competition, the girls went to have lunch. Sana and Chaeyoung paid for everything since Sana lost in a bet and for Chaeyoung, it was the promise she'll treat everyone for getting in a relationship with Mina.

The girls would eat while walking around. They would stop from time to time for the kids who've asked for pictures. Nayeon feels she's back in school and this is her group, she thought if they were indeed, in school. They would be divided into a group.

First would be Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and of course, Jeongyeon would be their leader

First would be Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and of course, Jeongyeon would be their leader. This four just share a different bond than anybody else. They would be those cool, trouble-making kids. And Nayeon would be part of this studious group with Momo, Sana, Jihyo, and Mina.

She chuckles as she makes up these High-school stories in her mind, maybe she'll be a dense girl who Jeongyeon fell in love with

She chuckles as she makes up these High-school stories in her mind, maybe she'll be a dense girl who Jeongyeon fell in love with. Nayeon finds the idea funny but she thought that's just how an actress's mind works.

JY : "What are you laughing about?"

NY : "Nothing." She smiles.

JY : "Are you going crazy??????" She wonders. "Well, I guess that's okay. As long as you're happy., we'll be crazy together." She smiles.

Something with Jeongyeon's smile makes her heart melt every time. In which every time she falls in love again and again.

NY : "Yeppeuda." (TR : Beautiful/Pretty)

Nayeon meant it physically but also in a conceptual way. Jeongyeon is indeed beautiful everyone can see that but not everyone knows how she makes things better.

How she makes everything simply beautiful.

How she makes everything simply beautiful

JY : "Aniyo, you're beautiful than I am. Gaja! We're getting left behind." She said pulling Nayeon towards the rest of the girls.

-

MM : "Sana, I'll pay for you and Tzu." She said pointing at the kissing booth.

MN : "You really think Sana wouldn't have thought about that? She already have her money prepared for that."

SN : "Maja! I'm not that cheap. I can pay for a kiss."

TY : "I don't see anything to be proud about that unnie."

DH : "Haha a girl in love is a girl in love."

CY : "Does this mean unnie has to pay just to get a kiss from Tzuyu? That's crazy!"

JY : "Don't you?"

CY : "Of course not! Mina unnie is not like that. Anything with ketchup is fine with her."

MN : "Yah! Why would you say that?"

NY : "I guess the cat got out of the bag haha."

SN : "How about I pay for you and Jeongyeon's?"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon just exchange a look.

JH : "P-A-B-O Sana chan. Sometimes I question myself for putting you as Nayeon's manager. Their relationship is public but they still need to keep things for themselves. Who's idea is this anyway? Why would you guys kiss in the open?"

MM : "Duh it's a kissing booth."

SN : "Maja! What do you think they do there? Dance?"

Momo and Sana high-five and laugh out loud.

JH : "Aish, the kissing booth means you get a kiss mark from something like a stamp. Like a kiss tattoo, it's not where you get to kiss who you like to kiss. Pabos."

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon laugh out loud

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon laugh out loud.

MN : "Oh stop laughing, we all know you three thought about the same thing."

SN : "Ehhh there goes my dreams."

TY : "Stop whining. It's not like I don't kiss you good night every day."

NY : "Omo, omo. What a bold confession."

DH : "Don't tell me, Jeongyeon doesn't give you one?"

NY : "Haha it's the other way around, she's the Sana in this relationship."

CY : "What a baby."

JY : "Shut up. Let's get this over with."

The girls fall in line. Each one was given a kiss mark on the hand, although Sana didn't get what she originally want, the cute little girl made it up for her.

JY : "Okay, what's next?"

DH : "Ohh! How about the horror room?"

MM : "I don't think you should be the one saying that. You get scared with your own reflection sometimes."

DH : "Come on, who wouldn't get scared with a pale lady in the mirror?" Everyone just looks at her. "Besides they're a bunch of kids. I don't think it'll be that scary."

SN : "I want to try it!!!!"

TY : "If you think I'll kiss you inside your wrong."

SN : "Ehhhh."

MN : "Hahaha stop making this about you Satang."

NY : "I just thought about the same thing haha."

JH : "Well that's given. Gaja, let's give it a try."

The girls paid for their entrance and before they got inside a little girl gave them some instructions.

"The hallway is small, so we suggest you pair up."

JH : "Ehhhhhhhhhh?"

JY : "Hahaha you knew right away what that means."

"Enjoy!" The smaller girl smile.

One by one they went in. Momo and Dahyun walk in front of everyone, just like what Momo had said. These little girls and boys have scared the hell out of Dahyun, the girl is close to jumping into Momo's arms.

These little girls and boys have scared the hell out of Dahyun, the girl is close to jumping into Momo's arms

Next comes Sana and Tzuyu. You can say Tzuyu is the only reason why this two have to keep on going forward. Sana's just clinging to her with closed eyes.

Chaeyoung and Mina walk after them, the two looks like their usual selves

Chaeyoung and Mina walk after them, the two looks like their usual selves. Chaeyoung looks to her side and finds Mina looking like she's about to scream. The smaller girl grabs her hand and squeezed it three times. Mina let go of a smile after.

*BOO*

A small girl jump in front of them and Chaeyoung's heart almost jump out of its place. Mina chuckles, she knows Chaeyoung is just pretending to be brave.

Then you have Jeongyeon and Nayeon, who quietly walk side by side.

Instead of looking forward Jeongyeon keeps on stealing glances at the girl next to her. The silence between them is awkward, the tension is scarier than the actual place. Suddenly Jeongyeon feels this hand grabbing her, it was trembling. She thought Nayeon might be scared, she holds on to her tightly until they got out.

DH : "Haha as expected it's not that scary."

MM : "Oh really you almost hit one of those kids on our way out."

TY : "It was good Chaeyoung was walking behind us. Dahyun could've mistaken her for one of the ghosts, haha."

CY : "Yah! She is a tad taller than I am and that's only because she's wearing insoles."

DH : "No exposing of secrets."

CY : "I don't think it's a secret."

SN : "Looks like everyone is holding hands."

MN : "Ohhhh."

All the girls turn around to look at Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Both just blush as they get stared at.

JH : "Woah! That was fun, right guys?"

Jeongyeon and Nayeon feel someone pulling their hands back which is weird. They turn around at the same time and found Jihyo holding both of them like they are a family of three. Quickly Jeongyeon pulls her hand away.

JY :

JY : "Yah! That's why the hand felt smaller! How could you?!"

JH : "What? I got scared so I grab on both of you."

Nayeon just laughs her heart out.

JY : "I can't believe you! That was my chan-"

"Good afternoon, are you Yoo Jeongyeon noona?" A little boy asked her.

JY : "Yeah?" She confusingly said.

"And Chou Tzuyu noona?" The other kid asks

TY : "That's me."

The girls thought the group of kids were just fans, who wanted to ask for some pictures.

"Is there also a Son Chaeyoung noona and Kim Dahyun noona with you?"

Chaeyoung and Dahyun raise their hands. The girls exchanged looks wondering whats happening.

"You four are under arrest for half an hour."

JY, DH, CY, TY : "Ehhhhhhhh?"

TY : "If it's the extra straw missing in the boba shop. Then it's Dahyun, she took it after dropping hers! I told her that it was counted and that there's no extra one."

DH : "Tzuyu-ya! You said you're not gonna tell anyone about that."

TY : "We're getting arrested. I don't want to spend jail time for stealing a straw."

The little kids' chuckle.

"Haha aniyo, a certain Park Jihyo file the complaints about you four being too loud." The little girl said.

JH : "You told me you're not gonna mention my real name, that's why you asked me for a code name right?"

"Oh mianhe, mianhe. A Park Jisoo file the complaint." She winks.

The girls laugh at how the little girl tried to play it off.

JY : "I can't believe you held my hand a while ago and now you're throwing me into jail."

JH : "Don't be a sore loser. It's just for half an hour, you guys can take some time off from your girlfriends."

TY :

TY : "Ohhhhh where's this jail at?"

SN : "Yah! Chou Tzuyu aren't you too happy about this?"

TY : "Aniyo..... I was just asking so I can get over with it. You know so that I can come back to you right away."

CY : "That's a great save."

"Arraso, you guys can follow us."

The girls followed the kids into a room. Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, and Jihyo stayed outside taking pictures.

NY : "Haha you guys look cute."

JY : "Wait until we get out, we'll put you all here."

CY : "Don't include Mina unnie. I don't want her in a different Jail. Since she's already locked up in my heart." She said throwing Mina a finger heart.

DH, TY : "Ewww."

DH : "Is there any solitary confinement here sheriff? Can you take this one away."

The little girl laugh.

JH : "Arraso we'll pick you girls up later."

JY : "Nooooooooo, don't leave me here Im Nayeon." She said dramatically.

NY : "Haha, calm down. I'll come back to get you, stop acting like you're gonna die or something."

"Nayeon unnie, Nayeon unnie."

The girls look around finding this little human.

NY : "Yes baby?"

"Will you marry me?"

---