Siyeon & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Siyeon fiercely pulls Yoohyeon from her shirt.

 

Yoohyeon yelps in surprise. "Wait! Si-" Yoohyeon gets cut off by Siyeon pressing her against the wall with a firm thigh pressing between her legs.

 

Yoohyeon quickly quites down when Siyeon glares at her with those mesmerizing wolf eyes. She gulps nervously, quickly averting her gaze away from Siyeon.

 

Siyeon leans in to whisper to her already red ears.

 

"Don't play dirty with me." Siyeon starts, causing Yoohyeon to further press against the wall.

 

"You know I don't like when other people check out my girlfriend. Was your punishment from yesterday not enough for you?" Siyeon started to say, pressing a hand around Yoohyeon's neck. Yoohyeon released a low moan, this was really turning her on.

 

"Would you like me to punish you even worse or...maybe put on a collar, since you've been such a bad puppy." A deep growl escaped from , a familiar feeling growing at the pit of her stomach, aching for Siyeon's touch.

 

Uneven breathing and lust filled eyes could be seen and heard from the taller girl. A winning grin plastered into Siyeon's face. It was never hard to get Yoohyeon all , in fact all Siyeon had to do was look into her eyes and whisper sweet nothings. But Siyeon always loved to spice things up a bit more into their relationship, and that always delisted in thrilling hours of love making.

 

"Siyeon," Yoohyeon whispers in a deep voice. Chills ran up Siyeons back at her deep voice.

 

"Yes?" She teased with an innocent smile.

 

Yoohyeon stepped forward and this time Siyeon was the one pushed against the wall.

 

Siyeon yelped in surprise at the sudden switch of positions. A grin plastered on the taller girl.

 

"Now you're the one playing dirty. Who's the puppy now."

 

At that moment Siyeon wanted her to punish her instead and that's what she told her.

 

She wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon brining then even closer, their lips only inches apart.

 

"Then punish me."

 

Lips crashed into a messy heated kiss, legs wrapping around Yoohyeon's waist as she carries them to their bedroom closing the door behind them.

 

-

😏