Gahyeon & Dami

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Babe! Babe!" Gahyeon excitingly yells jumbling in on Dami's bed, startling the girl from book she was currently reading.

 

"What happened?" Dami suddenly asked when Gahyeon had a wide smile, Dami chuckled pinching her cheek.

 

"What happened baby girl." 

 

Before Gahyeon explained to Dami, she took out her phone and showed her a picture of them.

 

Dami wasn't sure what she was supposed to look at, there are both there in the picture, but she ha don idea at what she was looking at.

 

Gahyeon's expression fell at the little reaction that Dami gave. "A fan took this picture of us looking at each other lovingly," she finished. Dami this time had a wide smile once she understood.

 

"I see. I do have to admit that I can see little hearts in our eyes." She admitted when Gahyeon leaned in to give her a lovingly kiss.

 

"I know right!? I can totally see why Handong unnie was teasing me earlier, she was the one that showed me that picture that the fan took." She explained, earning a small hum from Dami who continued looked at the photo of them together laughing at a joke she said.

 

"We look so in love."

 

"Of course we look so in love, it's not like we haven't been dating for 3 years already babe." Gahyeon said with a small laugh.

 

"I'm so happy we met as Dreamcatcher Gahyeonie, I don't how my life would have turned out without you."

 

Gahyeon nodded against her chest, agreeing that it would have been boring without a Dami in her life . "So glad we met as Dreamcatcher."