Kids Singjibo ft. Maknae line

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"What are we going to do." Gahyeon asks  in shock to no one in particular. Yoohyeon who was beside her was watching as their unnies played together with their food.

 

Yoohyeon shakes her head. "I-I don't know."

 

Dami who just walked out of her room comes out from all the commotion coming from the living room. 

 

"Why is there so much noise," Dami groaned in annoyance.

 

Dami looked at Gahyeon and Yoohyeon when she got no answer, but instead as they stared in horror. Dami shook her head, we're the unnies being inappropriate again.

 

"Siyeon unnie, SuA unnie sto-" Dami was cut off by the sound of a child crying.  And what she saw.... would scar her for life.

 

There in the middle of the living room were JiU, SuA and Siyeon playing with their food. And what made it worse was that they were children!! Yes! Children! Somehow their the unnie line magically turned into todlers, that was far worse than a child.

 

"What. The. ."

 

Gahyeon and Yoohyeon snapped out of shock when they heard Dami, now standing right beside them.

 

"H-How? W-What?!" Dami asked in disbelief, eyes wide open at the mess in front of them.

 

Gahyeon shook her head, even though Dami couldn't see as her attention was turned to the three toddlers making a huge mess.

 

"What are we going to do?" Gahyeon repeated after a while of them just watching as Singjibo played with each other.

 

Yoohyeon slowly walked towards singjibo

Before kneeling in front of them.

 

"Hi," She started.

 

Kid JiU stopped petting Siyeon's head turning to look at Yoohyeon.

 

"Puppy!"

 

Yoohyeon immediately got ambushed by the three kids running into her, making her fall into her back with JiU and Siyeon on top of her.

 

"Gogogo!" Kid Siyeon shouted as she excitingly bounces making Yoohyeon groan from pain.

 

'Help me' mouthed Yoohyeon to the two other girls as they just watched everything unfold.

 

And they both knew that Yoohyeon was in for disasters to unfold as the three kids especially that one hyper kid Kim Bora.

 

Dami and Gahyeon both shuddered at the thought of SuA being the most troublesome of all.

 

"Good luck hyeonie!" Thumbs up Gahyeon as she sends her good luck. Because she would need it.

 

"Take care of them until they go back to normal!" Dami yelled over the laughs of the kids. Before turning to run to her room locking the door behind her.

 

"Noooo!!! Don't leave me!!!!" Cried Yoohyeon as she was left alone with three drunk kids to care of.

 

Hope you liked it, I've wanted to write a singjibo kids version for a while now, sooo I really hoped you guys enjoyed it!