Cheater Yoo - JiU & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"I can't believe you cheated Yoohyeon, I hate you!" Jiu storms off with anger to her room, slamming the door shut.

 

"Yoohyeon'ah! what did you do this time!?" The second oldest, Sua, no, queen Sua storms into Yoohyeon's room. With no time to explain the situation to Sua. Sua yanks on Yoohyeon's ear earning a cry from the younger girl.

 

"I'm sorry Sua unnie, I-I was caught cheating by my wifey, it was a mistake." Yoohyeon sobs once Sua had loosened her grip on her poor ear.

 

Sua looks at her ready to give her a beat down. "Who's this person you cheated on Jiu?" Sua was ready to give a beat down to whoever was this person, even though she was small she was a strong bean you wouldn't like to mess with.

 

Yoohyeon walks over to her computer pointing at the sims character she had accidentally had a child with.

 

"Really?! How is this considered cheating?"

 

"W-we were playing together and we were going to make a baby, th-then this alien dude comes into our house and I accidentally had a baby with him." Yoohyeon finishes explaining her situation.

 

"How were you to going to have a baby."

 

"I don't unnie it's a game, anything is possible."

 

Sua sighs loudly already tired and ready to sleep at this point. "I'm going to sleep and you," Sua flicks Yoohyeon's forehead, already forming a mark. "are going to talk to Jiu, she's scary when she's pissed so, good luck." Sua runs to her room jumping in her bed, sleep quickly taking over the little beast.

 

Ah, okay. You can do it Yoohyeon'ah, just tell her you didn't mean to have a baby with someone else.

 

Yoohyeon nervously walks over to her girlfriends room. "Jiu," no answer. "Babe, I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean too have a baby with a stranger. I guess I was just excited that we were going to start a family, please for-"

 

The door opened to Jiu already laying on top of Yoohyeon, legs tangled together. 

 

"I forgive you, I guess I did overreact and I'm sorry for calling you a cheater, I know you didn't mean to baby."

 

"Ah, thank goodness, I was worried you were going to actually break up with me." Yoohyeon says sighing in relief.

 

In the position both girls were in, both their dirty minds had the same idea.

 

Jiu leans to whisper into Yoohyeon's ear. "Do you know what I'm thinking babe." Yoohyen shudders at the feeling of hot air in her ear.

 

Yoohyeon sits up with Jiu strangling her legs. Yoohyeon leans to her lips, centimeters away from making contact. "Lets have some fun of our own."