Handong & Yoohyeon

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Today was the day that her life would change forever, if she said yes. Handong paced around her room as she waited for Yoohyeon's text to come through.

 

Finally after waiting minutes she answers. Handong excitingly unlocks her phone to see a text from her friend SuA.

 

SuA: Handong! You have to come to the hospital! Yoohyeon just got into a car accident.

 

Handong's whole world stops, her breathe quickens as she abruptly rushes to the hospital.

 

Handong arrives at the hospital, she gets out of her car running to the receptionist to ask for her lovers name and room number.

 

"She's in room 117 on the 3rd floor miss." The receptionists says.

 

Handong gives a quick thank you before running off to find room 117.

 

"SuA!" Handong yells with panic in her voice.

 

"Is she okay?! What happend?! Where is she SuA?!" Handong sobs griping SuA's shoulder.

 

SuA winces at the pain, but try's to calm her before she answers all her questions. "Dongie calm down, Yoohyeon's in critical condition, we don't exactly know what happened but apparently it was a teenager driving while on drugs, she's receiving surgery right now. She's going to be okay." SuA reassures her bringing her into a hug.

 

"Unnie Im scared," Handong sobs against SuA's arms. "What if she doesn't make it."

 

SuA shakes her head holding her tears but failing to do so. "Don't say that, Yoohyeonie is strong, she'll come out of it."

 

That was a lie, she never made it out of surgery.

 

"Time of death 4:10 am."