Yoohyeon & Handong ft. An overly protective Sua

Dreamcatcher Imagines

"Do you like her?"

 

Yoohyeon's eyes widen at the sudden remark. "Wh-what! O-of course not!" Bora her best friend eyes her, a threatening look in her eyes. Yoohyeon gulps.

 

"Hurt my baby and you will never see the light of day ever again. You got that." She quickly nods, her shoulder going numb from the firm grip on her shoulder.

 

Bora's face brightens as soon as they hear footsteps coming into the living room. 

 

Yoohyeon breathes out a sigh of relief she didn't know she was holding, once her guardian angel came to save her from a very protective best friend that would literally ing kill her for even just making Dongie cry.

 

Gahyeon, Bora's girlfriend looks weirdly at the two best friends. "Uh...am I interrupting something..?"

 

"Yes,"

 

"No,"

 

They simultaneously say, Bora glaring at the younger girl who avoids looking her straight in the eyes. Suddenly a tight smile is plastered onto Yoohyeon's lips, jogging towards Gahyeon, who hugs her when the taller hides her face against her neck.

 

Realization and a scolding look on her face, "Babe! You can't just threaten to kill Yoohyeonie!" Yoohyeon cries against her shoulder at the mention. Gahyeon rubs her back in comforting circles. Shushing her and giving little kisses to her temple.

 

Shocked with utter disbelief that her girlfriend, her girlfriend would think that she would say that to Yoohyeon?!

 

Unbelievable!

 

"I didn't!"

 

"Bora i know you! So stop lying and stop bullying my sister!" Gahyeon yells throwing daggers at Bora who pouted in defeat.

 

——

 

It didn't take long for Bora and Yoohyeon to nicely talk with Gahyeon supervising them, mostly Bora. Knowing how her girlfriend got when anyone likes her sister. Which unluckily (luckily) happened to be Bora's best friend.

 

"Fine," Yoohyeons eyes brighten, "but, if you just make dongie cry even if it's something unrelated that you did, you're dead." Bora finishes and Yoohyeon doesn't know how to feel about that...but she's willing to risk her life.

 

She salutes "Yes ma'am!" a cheeky smile plastered onto her lips.

 

Bora sighs out, disgust written all over her face. Deep, deep inside Bora feeling happy for Yoohyeon and her sister. Knowing that Dongie was in good hands. The mere thought makes Bora want to cry out in pure happiness.

 

Gahyeon seems to notice. She goes over to Bora taking her hand into her own, giving it a small squeeze. Bora smiles at the gesture.

 

Both girlfriends look over to an overly excited and blushing mess Yoohyeon smiling like a complete idiot that she is.

 

The excitement Yoohyeon feels to big for the entire world. She feels like she's floating on cloud 9, never wanting to come down from it.