Chapter 46 - Saturday

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica came running down stairs, thinking whether if Taeyeon was with him. To her disappointment, she wasn't with him.

"Yes, dad?"

"On Saturday I arranged a few of the coaches working on Oh!GG's debut to stay after their recording session. You can go there and talk with them and work something out."

"Work what out?" Jessica looked at her father.

"I thought you wanted to sing? Let's see what talent you have, since Taeyeon seem to admire your musical talents so much."

Jessica's jaw dropped, she can't believe her ears on what she is hearing. She tried her best to suppress her smile in front of her father and behave, but her heart is making it very difficult. 

For the entire week, Taeyeon stayed at Yoona's and made up for their lost time. Although they barely had time for each other throughout the day, they did many things during the evening. Movies, baking, telling ghost stories, and Yoona even danced for Taeyeon, she was happy and didn't have to take any risks for it. Yoona had little sleep because of this, but she didn't mind. Taeyeon always hated the fact that she doesn't have anyone close to share her stories with, but with Yoona she can let loose. On Friday, Taeyeon decided to go home so Yoona have time to prepare for her recording. Thanks to Yoona she was finally able to forgive Jessica for dumping her in the middle of nowhere. 

Taeyeon made her way to her room, it didn't seem anyone were at home, which she likes. She found her bag and phone lying on her bed. At least Jessica knows to put back my stuff.  She checked her phone for any missed notifications:

[Irene]: Taeyeon! Guess what! My dad heard your song and he was really impressed! He even want to hear you live, well I think that's what he meant when he invited you.

[Irene]: Are you too excited or are you pissing your pants? I know you don't like performing in front of strangers, especially when the CEO himself is there. But it will be just like last time, I will be right beside you! 

[Irene]: HELLO????? You dare ignore me!??? Don't you want to know what that kiss was about??? Just kidding!!

[Irene]: THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! EVEN SEULGI DOESN'T DARE TO IGNORE ME THIS MUCH!!!

[Irene]: Oh nothing is going on with me and Seulgi, but she gets angry...and we argue sometimes.

[Irene]: Why am I even talking about that...

[Irene]: WHEEEEEREEEE THE FUQQQQQ

[Irene]: I'm sorry, I am acting like Yeri, but you giving me anxiety! I will pick you up on Saturday, if you don't come out. I am camping there.

Taeyeon scrunched her face at Irene's attitude in her text messages. She texted back saying she will go, and apologized for not replying because she didn't have her phone. She lied on her bed and sighed, then got up again after her belly rumbled. 

Just as she opened her door...

"Where the fk did you go?" Jessica looked her menacingly.

Taeyeon looked at her, mentalling asking her whether if she was serious.

"I looked all over the place for you! Couldn't of you waited on campus and come back home together?!"

"Sure! Come back together is fine. But can you NOT kick me out in the middle of the road? What am I your pet!?"

"YAH! WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET?? WHO LEAVES THEIR PHONE IN THEIR BACKPACK???" Jessica fought back.

"Mind your own business! It's not like I know Seoul well and you still...Is it really fun for you to mess with me?" 

"Mess with you? Why would I do that? Does it matter to you about my relationship with my parents? Do you really believe that we are a couple?! Ridiculous!"

"JESSICA!!! IF YOU DON'T BEG ME RIGHT NOW I WON'T FORGIVE YOU ANYMORE!"

"DO WHAT? BEG YOU? WHATEVER!" Jessica stormed back in her room.

Taeyeon stormed to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter