Chapter 15 - Tiffany Day [PART 1]

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany, where are you...studying is only interesting when you are here.  Taeyeon opened the book grumpily, already missing her seatmate's company. 

 

For the rest of the weekend she finished her training in CPR and finally moved onto learning about her new laptop. She learned very fast, just from two days she was able to program her first program that encrypts a book according to several different algorithms. Meanwhile during her free time, she looked at some video games and videos on the web, she was fascinated. Her old laptop was an old netbook that was stuck on Windows XP, which was rather difficult to do anything on except light browsing. Getting the latest laptop from LG was a big upgrade, and she is going to make sure she made good use of it. 

 

Monday morning again, the week when the semester is about to really start. The introductions were over, reviews were done, from today and forward everything they learn will be new material. However, that did not worry Taeyeon as she is miles ahead of all the other students, she might be a nerd to some, but she really got nothing better to do and no one to care about. Her only goal was to get a good job so she could get out of this hell hole of a place that she currently calls home. 

I wonder what we will talk about today. Taeyeon thought as she got on the bus. 

"HIYA Taeyeon!" A voice startled her.

"...Hai." Taeyeon said without looking up at who it was.

"How was your weekend." Heechul said resting his chin on the back of the bus seat.

"I am alive." 

"You are alive? Why wouldn't you be?"

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Aish, who was that girl last friday? You made a friend?" 

"She's my seatmate. Her name is Tiffany. Do you know her?" 

"Does she have a pink bag? I think I saw her with Jessica only...Oh sh*t, you managed to befriend HER? Last friday I was too startled, didn't realize it was her." Heechul  was amazed and slapped himself on the forehead for not realizing the person that mistook him for strangling Taeyeon was Tiffany.

"yeah, she is nice. She came to my house last Friday." Taeyeon secretly bragged. 

"Woow...did you steal Jessica's best friend...WAIT! The person who you got into a fight with was JESSICA!" Heechul exclaimed in sudden realization.

"Steal your . It wasn't even a fight, I just said whatever was on my mind and got a face full of water. Aish, I don't even know her, I shouldn't of been so impulsive." Taeyeon sulked. "But she was so rude, I thought I should just say it..."

"It's ok ah, that's probably the easy part. But you better be careful now, now that you are getting close to Tiffany, Jessica is going to be on your 24/7." Heechul warned her.

"YAH! You have to remind me. AISH!" Taeyeon sunk back in her seat.

"Or...you could introduce Tiffany to me and I will help you shield off Jessica. How about that??" Heechul winked.

"If you are a man, you go introduce yourself." 

------

In their classroom, Taeyeon laid a tangerine on Tiffany's desk.

"Oh, good morning TaeTae, how was your weekend?" Tiffany smiled at her seatmate.

"Are you always going to call me that from now on? I actually learned a lot this weekend. Guess what was in that man's bag." Taeyeon sat down and faced her.

"Whether you like it or not, I am calling you that." Tiffany poked Taeyeon on her forehead causing her to smile inwardly, unaware of her silly grin slowly showcasing on her face.

"What's with your silly grin, is it something weird? If so, I don't wanna hear it." Tiffany turned away.

"Yaaah, it was just a laptop and few books. I think I was smiling because you poked my forehead." Taeyeon thought she said something wrong again and quickly explained herself. 

"I swear you smile at the world's weirdest things. Remember the first time you smiled? You were trying to explain to me that 'this is piece of paper, this is what we do math on...then you were like this parabola look like a bo[ob]'. Second time was becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter