Waiting for you.

Let The Heartbroken In - II

A few days later, you were the only one still working late at night at Brand New Stardom's office. You finished your work and walked home, feeling the cold breeze and looking at a sky with no stars. It was very unpleasant night.

When you arrived at your building you saw a tall masculine figure leaning against the front wall, standing under the light of a streetlamp with his arms crossed on his chest and his head lowered. Your heart skipped a beat when you recognized his black boots, his worn out jeans and his black jacket. *What is he doing here?* You thought as you looked away.

"you", he said with his head still low as you passed by him.

You kept walking ignoring him, but he moved really fast and put his body between you and the door, blocking your way. He looked down at you with a serious expression.

"Please, don't go away" he said as he tried to your cheek.

You slapped his hand away and stepped back, angry.

"I don't want to talk to you, leave me alone" you said glaring at him.

He put his hands on his pockets and stepped closer.

"You must know I won't give up on you".

You pressed your lips together and tried not to cry in frustration when you heard that.

"I'm telling you, you: I want to be with you again. I'll do anything. I love you..."

You raised your head and looked at him, you eyes full of hate.

"Shut up. You don't love me and never did, you're just an idiot with an obssesion".

He pushed you against the wall and caged you between his strong arms, his nose almost touching yours. You swallowed hard, feeling really scared of his sudden reaction.

"Obssesion?" he whispered, his husky voice trembling.

Suddenly his face lowered and his arms seemed to lose part of their strength. When he looked at you again, he had a really sad and tired expression.

"Maybe I am obssesed with you. I don't know anymore. Ever since you left me... I've been always thinking about you. Why don't you believe me when I say that I love you? It's the absolute truth. I love you. I love you. I love you, and I don't care how many times I must say it until you finally believe me, you". He looked really broken.

"You've said that before, a lot of times. I used to believe you, but I don't anymore. Why should I...?", you replied.

"Because I had to lose you before I realized how in love I am with you. I told you, I've changed."

With that he moved away from you, sighing and trying to calm down. He was really agitated.

"I don't care", you told him. "I'm in love with someone else, not you. You can forget about me".

"No, I can't", he said while stepping closer. "I tried, but I couldn't. I tried to hate you after you left me, you don't know how painful it was for me... I tried to forget every single thing about you and move on, but I couldn't. I just can't. I'm not that kind of person. If there's something I really want I have to fight for it, not give up and turn my back on it. It's always been that way. And you're someone I would die for before living without you".

He your hair very very tender and lovingly, but you just looked back at him.

"Stop this", you said. "I don't want this. I don't want to be with you again. I'm with Zico and we love each other, so please leave me alone".

He stepped back and frowned his eyebrows, looking at you with a deep sadness in his eyes.

"I can't. Nothing can stop me, not even myself. I won't give up on you you..."

A terrible fear filled your heart when you heard him saying as he turned away:

"If Zico is on my way to you, I'll see him as an obstacle to overcome".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a new side of Yongguk... what do you think of him now? Does he already have a few more fans? Hehehehehehhehe :D

Thank you for reading!

If you comment, Kyung riding a giant cucumber will grant you a wish. ♥