Calm Before the Storm...?

Let The Heartbroken In - II

'Oh my...' you said surprised as Yongguk opened the door of his apartment for you and you had a look inside.

You blinked as your eyes got used to the huge variety of bright colors coming from dozens of different flower bunchs. Everything was covered with petals: the carpet, the sofas, the chairs, and beautiful flowers were placed all over the tables and almost every corner of the house. Gold and silver glitter sparkled everywhere, making everything shine brightly as if you had just entered in some wonderful place that could only exist in movies or fairy tales.

'This is...', you started to say turning around to look at him.

'Do you like it?', he asked with a beautiful and kind smile as he approached you.

'Yes...! Everything's so... Beautiful...'

'I'm glad to hear that', he whispered as he put his hands on your waist and tenderly dragged you closer to him. 'I just wanted to make this place as beautiful as you are'

'Yongguk...', you muttered before he kissed your lips softly. You could feel his lips curving in a smile as he pressed them against yours.

'There's more', he said with his husky voice.

'More...?', you asked surprised.

With his hands still on your hips, he moved behind you and gently dragged you to the kitchen. When he opened the door, a delicious smell invaded your senses: there were a lot of different dishes full of tasty food on the kitchen table.

'Oh...', you muttered as he opened the oven.

He took out a delicious-looking cake and placed it on the counter.

'This is the dessert. If  you're not too full after eating all this!', he said pointing to the table.

'Whoa... This is... Oh... ', you looked at all the food and then at him.'But... All this... Why did you do it?', you asked him looking back at the food.

'Why?', he asked with an innocent expression. 'Because of you, of course. I just wanted to make something special for you... You've been so pressured because of press lately... I made all for this to thank you for being with me again' He smiled and kissed softly your forehead. 'I love you, you', he added.

You couldn't help but feeling moved and wanted to hug him for a moment. But you froze on the spot when a sudden thought came to your mind. *This is... This feeling... It's just like back when we started dating. No... I can't... I can't let this happen...*Where you developing feelings for him again? *Oh my god, NO...* You took a deep breath and moved away from Yongguk.

'Oh, yeah, I forgot. What did you want to ask me, love?', he asked you.

*Yeah, that's right. I need to tell him NOW*, you thought with decision.

'Well... A lot of things happened to us in the past and...', you saw his expression turning serious. 'I wanted to talk to you. But not here, and not now. I think we need to spend some time together for this. So... I just wanted to ask you... Why don't we make a trip together? Somewhere? For a couple of days?' *There I said it*

Yongguk laughed and scratched his neck.

'Haha! Oh God... Look at you... So cute and so shy, asking me to spend some time together... Well, it seems you want to talk about something really important. So OK, of course, we'll go on a little holiday trip. I can ask my manager for some free days off work'

You felt relieved after hearing that. *Well, I just took the first step here. Let's go on*

'Thank you...'

'But-', he interrupted you. 'I want to go somewhere special. Some place where we'll make memories we'll never forget. Let's go to Paris'

'PARIS?', you asked him completely atonished.

'Yeah', he answered raising an eyebrow with a playful smile.

* everything*, you thought and suddenly felt really confident.

'OK.'

'What?', now it was time for Yongguk to freak out. 'I was just jok-'

'Let's go to Paris!', you interrupted him. *This is going to be the most important thing I've ever done in my life. Paris looks like the perfect scenario for it. Why not?*

'Are you sure?', he asked you.

'Yes', you said ignoring your trembling legs.

'OK, then', he said smiling. 'We'll go to Paris. When do you want to go?'

'Tomorrow.'

'SO SOON?', he gasped.

*Yeah, so soon?*, a voice inside your head asked you. *The sooner, the better*, another voice answered. *Great, I'm going crazy*, you thought after hearing that conversation in your head. *I must have gone crazy to act so bravely, after all*

'Yes, that soon. I want to go now!', you told Yongguk.

'Wow, you... OK, I'll call manager hyung and we'll leave tomorrow in the morning.'

A smile of triumph ran across your face. *I made it!*, you thought feeling great.

'Thank you', you said before kissing his cheek.

'You're welcome, I guess...', he was clearly still confused for the sudden decision he'd made.

'Yongguk...'

'Yes...?'

'I'm... Really hungry'

He bursted out laughing at your unexpected confession and hugged you.

'Of course. Let's enjoy this special dinner and have a great time tonight before leaving to Paris!'

You smiled back at him and sat down at the closest chair.

'Phhhewww...', you sighed as you sat down. You felt like if you just got off a rollercoaster.

Yongguk looked at you, still atonished but smiling. He seemed to enjoy this new confident side of you.

*I just need to be this brave for the next few days. For Zico. For Yongguk. For me. I can do this*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So... is you falling in love with him again...?

And what about Zico?

What will happen in Paris?

Will everything be ok?

Find out soon! ^___^ Thank you for reading!!!

♥♥♥

 

"And don't forget to... COMEEEEEEEEENT"