Round 1

Let The Heartbroken In - II

'What are you doing?', a nurse exclaimed when she entered the room. 'Stop that! This is a hospital, for God's sake!', she shouted as she held Yongguk's arms from behind to prevent him from hitting Zico again.

'Let me go!', Yongguk shouted, as he tried to break free from her lock. It was pure luck that the nurse who had passed by the room was almost as big as Yongguk.

'Leave me alone!', he roared, as he desperately tried to reach Zico, who was lying on the floor, unable to get up.

'Seohyun, help me!', the nurse shouted outside the room. 'Send me some girls, we've got some trouble here!'

Almost instantly, three nurses rushed into de room and helped the first nurse immobilize Yongguk in top of the bed next to yours, which was empty.

'Now, listen. If you don't calm down, we'll be obliged to give you a tranquilizer shot', the nurse threatened Yongguk.

'No... Don't do that...' he grumbled, as another nurse helped Zico getting up.

'Then cool down and get outside the hospital, and we promise we won't do that, OK?'

'Yes... I understood...'

'Alright. Let him go.' The nurses undid the lock and Yongguk stood up, staring at Zico.

'Get out!', the nurse ordered, pointing at the door. Yongguk grimaced at Zico with a defiant expression and got out of the room.

'Are you OK?', another nurse asked Zico.

'Yes, I'm fine. Although I fell in top of that table and created this mess... I'm so sorry', he apologized.

'Don't worry about that, we'll clean it up in seconds', the nurses reasured him. 'If your back hurts, we can have a look at it!'

'Don't worry, I'm fine... But I'm concerned about her...', he told them, looking towards you.

'What happened to her? Has she fainted?', they asked, approaching your bed.

'I think so...'

'OK, don't worry about her, she seems to be fine... Anyway, we'd be thankful if you left us here to check everything's fine with her...'

'Oh, yeah, of course. I'll leave now', Zico said scratching his head. 'Thank you for everything!'

'You're welcome. You can come back tomorrow to see her. Bye!'

Zico bowed a couple of times and got out of the room. His body was still a little bit sore due to Yongguk's fit of rage, but who'd have known he'd come visit you just then? He smiled when he remembered the moment you'd kissed him. *Maybe she still has feelings for me...* With a little smile on his face, he pushed the main door of the hospital open and looked around for a taxi.

'YOU!'

Zico sighed. He couldn't believe he'd been so stupid to think Yongguk would obediently go home. Yongguk grabbed Zico's hoodie neck and put his face so close to his Zico had to turn it to one side.

'You weren't going home already, were you?' Yongguk muttered, making a big effort not to yell at him. 'Come with me. We'll have some fun together'

He let go of Zico and started walking towards the parking lot of the hospital. Zico followed him, he knew he had no options left. *I don't mind being beated up if it's for you. And if I'm lucky enough I could share the room with her when this is over*, he sadly joked inside his mind.

Yongguk stopped when they arrived to an area where there weren't cars parked. He turned around and clenched his fists.

'You ', he muttered. 'What the do you think you're doing with my girlfriend? Who do you think you are? Huh?'

He slowly walked to the spot where Zico was standing. He was trying to provoke him, but Zico wasn't affected by Yongguk's words.

'Hey! Answer me! Are you deaf or what?', he pushed Zico violently, but he managed not to fall to the floor.

'I am talking to you, you ing moron!!', Yongguk shouted, losing his patience.

'I won't answer things that are pretty obvious. You already know the answer, Yongguk.'

Zico's apparent sense of calm enraged Yongguk even more.

'Don't you dare to talk to me like that!! Answer me!! Be a man and give me a reason for not beating you up!'

Zico smiled mischievously.

'You've already hit me once, hyung. I'm not afraid of your fists anymore'

Just after he finished that sentence, Yongguk hit him as hard as he could in his stomach. Zico gasped. The pain was so intense he couldn't say anything.

'If you're so brave, then take this', Yongguk whispered to Zico's ear before hitting his abdomen with his knee.

Zico doubled up in pain for a few seconds while Yongguk looked amused at him. When he stood still again and saw Yongguk's expression on his face, Zico lost all control. He had promised to himself to keep calm no matter what happened, but he was tired of being always the one who was hit.

Zico snorted and, to Yongguk's surprise, he punched him in the face as hard as he could.

'That's for the night at the concert!' He punched him one more time. 'And that's for the one before!' Yongguk turned his face, but Zico punched him yet again on his ribs. 'That's for being a ing idiot!'

Just when Zico was going to punch him again, Yongguk raised his hand and grabbed Zico's arm.

'Wow, what do we have here? The little boy is trying to defend himself!' He let go of Zico's arm abruptly.

'Come on, show me what you got!', he said with a wicked smile.

'Are you stupid or what?' Zico couldn't get over his surprise. 'This is not a wrestling contest, you moron.'

'No, that's right', Yongguk said. 'There's no need for a contest when you already know who's the winner, right?'

Yongguk pushed Zico against the closest wall and grabbed him by his hoodie.

'Listen, if you want to keep your teeth, promise me you won't touch her ever again'

Zico laughed. 'I'm sorry, I can't do that'.

Yongguk tightened his grasp. 'Why?'

'Because she was the one who kissed me.'

He lifted Zico as soon as he said that.

'You bastard... That's a lie!'

Zico laughed louder. 'Are you so upset because she never kisses you and it's you who always kisses her first? Are you sure you're the one she wants to be with?'

Yongguk didn't bother to answer. He hit Zico's head against the wall as hard as he could.

'Do I have to remind you who's her boyfriend now? Because you seem to have forgotten it!' He hit Zico's head against the concrete wall once again. Zico wasn't sure if he could stand being hit one more time.

'YONGGUK! DUDE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' They heard someone shouting from the other side of the parking lot.

Yongguk let go of Zico and turned around to see who was there. Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo were getting out of Himchan's car and running towards them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

O.O Zico is finally fighting for you!

And B.A.P. have appeared... What will they do?

What's going to happen next? >.<

Thank you for reading!!

♥♥♥

 

Cuteeee Ziraffe! ♥