A bad feeling

Let The Heartbroken In - II

 

Zico was looking at the calendar hanging in the wall of one of Brand New Stardom's offices. A week had passed since he promised you he'd wait for a month and a half until you sorted things out with Yongguk but it was being pretty hard for him. Zico saw Yongguk and the other B.A.P members driving you from home to work and the other way round every day and he knew Yongguk spent almost every night with you. In this past week Zico barely saw you outside Brand New and missed you a lot.
 
*A week has passed... Just a week... There's still five more to go... Aaaaaissh*, he thought with his eyes fixed on the calendar, as if he was trying to make time pass faster.
 
'Zico!'
 
He immediately turned around as he heard you calling his name. You had already finished your work of that day and that was the first time he saw you in all day.
 
'you...', he muttered as you greeted him with a hug.
 
'Hmm... Are you still busy?', you asked him.
 
'Busy? No, I'm done for today... Why?'
 
'I... hmm... I wanted to ask you... If you wouldn't mind taking me home today since no one can come pick me up...', you shyly told him as you blushed a little.
 
*But how can she be so cute?*, Zico thought while looking at you. 'Of couse!', he answered. 'How could I refuse? I can't resist to your aegyo!', he joked while patting tenderly your head. You answered him with a wide smile.
 
It was late at night so there weren't any papparazzi waiting for you outside the building, and you two were able to have a nice walk home like you used to before Yongguk reappeared in your life again. Zico's heart felt relieved from the tension of the previous days and his mood lightened up a lot.
 
Half-way you suddenly stopped walking and grabbed his sleeve. He turned around and looked at you.
 
'What's wrong, you?'
 
You looked to your right. There was an open 7/11 shop.
 
'I just remembered... I need to buy some food, I haven't been able to go shopping in all week and I have nothing edible at home... Would you mind if we stop here for a moment?'
 
'Of course not', answered Zico with a bright smile. 'Let's go'.
 
'Thank you', you smiled back. 'Oh, by the way, do you want to have dinner with me today?'
 
'YES', he answered so abruptly that he momentarily scared you. 'I mean... Yes, of course, thank you very much!'
 
You two laughed and entered the shop, with him leading you with his hand on your waist.
 
CRASH.
 
You heard a sound of glass breaking the moment you stepped inside the shop and saw a young girl kneeling in front of a broken bottle of beer. She was wearing the shop uniform.
 
'Are you OK?', you asked kneeling beside her.
 
'Yes... I let it fall when I was placing it on the counter accidentally', the girl answered you with her head really low. 'Ouch!', she moaned.
 
Zico saw her finger starting to bleed.
 
'Oh, be careful!', you warned her as you took a handkerchief out of your purse and  gently covered her finger with it.
 
'Thank you...', she said bowing.
 
'It's OK', you answered her smiling.
 
Another worker came carrying a broom and a mop and helped her cleaning the floor, so Zico and you left them work and started to pick things for tonight's dinner.
 
Zico couldn't help feel uncomfortable all the time you were shopping. He had the feeling you two were being watched constantly, but he didn't see anyone looking at you when he looked around.
 
When you were done shopping, the girl approached you with her head still low. Her bangs were so long you couldn't see her face.
 
'Thank you for helping me before. This is yours', the girl said bowing and offering you the handkerchief you had put around her finger before.
 
'It's OK, you can keep it', Zico said as he took you outside. He didn't know why but he was feeling really nervous and wanted to leave the shop and get home as soon as possible.
 
'Oh, OK, thanks...', the girl said.
 
'I hope your finger gets better!', you said to her with a kind smile as Zico dragged you out of the shop.
 
'Thank you...', you heard the girl saying as you left. '... ', she added furiously with a low voice so no one could hear her. 'First, Yongguk oppa... Now Zico oppa... You need to know your place'. What you hadn't noticed was that she was the same girl that had attacked you some days ago. 'I'll make sure Yongguk oppa's not around next time I see you', she said crumpling up furiously your handkerchief.
 
----
 
'Why did we have to leave so fast?', you asked Zico as he closed the door of your apartment.
 
'I had the feeling... Someone was watching us, I don't know why...', he answered. 'I'm sorry I was so rude before... I was just worried.'
 
'Oh, I see... Thank you', you said and headed to the kitchen to cook dinner.
 
Looking out the window and checking no one was out there, Zico sighed. *That was terrifying*, he thought remembering the moment you left the shop some minutes ago.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A short chapter... :"( I'm sorry there wasn't a lot of action on this update, but I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow and... hehehehe....
Heeeehehehehehehe....
Aren't you afraid of that girl at the shop? ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
 
Thanks for reading, I love you all so much
♥♥♥
 
 
This was the first edited gif that I ever made... lol kind of scary isn't it? xD
Tomorrow I'll post another stupid derpy gif like I usually do 8D