Tell me...

Let The Heartbroken In - II

A few days passed. You didn't have plans for that day so you frowned when you heard someone knocking on your door. You were so surprised to see Zico when you opened.

"Jiho...?"

"Hello... can I come in...?" he asked with a soft voice.

You nodded and let him in, inviting him to take a seat on the couch. You then walked to the refrigerator to get a drink for him and put it on the table.

"I'm sorry, Jiho..." you said as you sat down beside him. "I was so rude with you the other night. I shouldn't have said all those nasty things..."

"It's okay,
you. Don't worry about it..."

He made himself comfortable on the couch and faced you.

"I came to see you because... I don't really understand why you broke up with me. I know you, and I just couldn't believe you when you said you don't love me anymore. You surely have a good reason for breaking up with me, but... that's not it. Am I right...?"

You opened your lips to speak but closed them again, not sure about what you wanted to say.

"Please... Tell me. I've been thinking about this, and the only conclusion I've come up to is that there's something, or someone, that is troubling you in some way... What is it...? I want to understand... I want to make things right. I want to help you...
you, let me know what it is... Please" he said with a weak voice.

You looked at his worried and sad expression and swallowed. He was right. *I think I should tell him... There have never been any secrets between us. He has the right to know the truth...*

"Jiho, promise me you'll keep in secret what I'm going to tell you. I don't want anybody else to know... and also promise you won't get involved".

"I-I promise". He had a serious expression. *Not get involved if there's something hurting her...? God, that will be really hard*, he thought. "I'll do as you say, I promise,
you".

You sighed deeply and he sat closer to you.

"Okay..." you said, closing your eyes.

As you started to remember that day a year ago the words started to flow from your lips, like if it was someone else and not you who were talking.

_____________________

FLASHBACK - A YEAR AGO

It was Yongguk's birthday. You had met him a few months ago at your work place, TS Entertainment. You were his dance and production teacher, and you fell in love with him at first sight... The day he asked you out was one of your happiest memories.

Although you had not been dating Yongguk for too long you wanted to give him the best present ever, so you bought some designer clothes for him a decided to throw a surprise party. Jaemin, one of your closests friends who also worked with you, helped you out organizing everything: the gests, the catering, the cake... You two worked really hard so you made sure everything was perfect and Yongguk had the best birthday party ever.

That day you decided you weren't even calling him so he would think you had forgotten about his birthday... You thought that way the surprise would be even bigger when he arrived at his party. You spent all morning looking for a beautiful dress and once you got it, you met Jaemin at a restaurant in the centre of Seoul to arrange the last details.

When you were going to start eating you felt all your efforts had been in vain: Yongguk passed in that moment by the restaurant and looked casually through one of the windows. He stopped for a second when he saw you were having brunch with Jaemin, and then entered then restaurant and walked towards your table with his eyes wide open.

"
you...! What are you doing here...?" he was utterly surprised.

"Yongguk! He-hello!" you smiled nervously and decided to act normal, because you didn't want him to find out you were planning his secret party. "I've been shopping and I just met Jaemin, so we're having something to eat..."

Yongguk gave Jaemin a fierce glare and looked back at you.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?"

"I was shopping, I just told you... you know the music on the stores sometimes is so loud... I couldn't hear my phone ringing, I'm sorry-"

"I've barely seen you in all week. You've been ignoring me for the past six days!"

"But Yong-"

"And you're always with him!" he said ponting to Jaemin. "You are always together, whenever I want to talk to you or see you... he's always-"

"That's just because we're friends!" *Is he jealous...?*, you thought. "He's one of my bests friends, that's why we spend so much together-"

"You're always together,
you
! Who is your boyfriend, me or him?"

You could hear the people at the restaurant whispering and his eyes fixed on you.

"Yongguk, please..." Jaemin stood up and put a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

He punched Jaemin so hard he fell on the table. All the food, the plates and the glasses fell to the floor. Your clothes were a mess now, and some mayonaise had fallen on your shopping bag, staining your new dress. You heard somebody screaming and two waiters came to take Yongguk out, grabbing him by his arms.

"OK, I GET IT! I'm out of here!" he said breaking free from the waiters' grip.

Then, he gave you such a dissapointed look you felt like dying, and left the restaurant.

Jaemin got up and tried to get off all the food from his clothes. He lended you a hand and you two apologized a thousend times to the waiters, paid the bill and got out.

On your way home you threw your shopping bag with your beautiful but ruined new dress in the first container you saw, with tears falling from your eyes.


_____________________________

Zico was looking at you, frowning and bitting his bottom lip. He had remained silent all the time you were talking.

"What happened after that...?" he asked.

"Someone told him about the surprise party and he apologized to Jaemin and me. But he had really scared me... after that he always got jealous so easily... So eventually I ended up hanging out only with him, his friends or just my girlfriends. I grew apart from all the boys I knew so he... wouldn't act like that again".

Zico scratched his neck, staring at the floor.

"Why didn't you broke up with him...?" he said with a worried expression.

"Be-because... I loved him so much..."

He nodded still staring at the floor.

"You left me because you're afraid he'd do anything to me, isn't it...?" he asked looking at you.

You just nodded, unable to speak.

"I don't fear him", he said.

"But I do", you said whispering.

"
you, he's not your boyfriend anymore. I-"

"He said he wanted to be with me again. And nothing can stop him when he wants something... You don't really know him... he's an animal. I've seen him beating up people, and he's even stronger than he seems..."

"So then what are you gonna do?" said Zico frustrated. "You will never have a boyfriend again just because of him? Is that what you really want...?"

"I don't know!" you said standing up. "I need... to find a way to deal with this... I just... don't want to be with anyone right now...!" you started to cry.

He stood up to and walked towards you, hugging your frail little body like if he wanted to protect you from anything.

"It's okay,
you... I'm sorry... It's alright. Don't worry" he whispered as you cried silently on his chest. "I know you'll find a way to sort things out. I'll help you with whatever I can... But please, promise me one thing". He looked down at you. "Promise me you won't grow apart from me like you did from Jaemin. And that you'll always be my best friend, no matter what".

You nodded with your head buried on his chest, unable to look at him. He smiled a bit and hugged you even tighter.

*That bastard...* Zico thought, picturing Yongguk on his mind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Such a looooong chapter... I wanted to add it yesterday, but my computer crashed and I lost all that I had written... TT_TT

So what do you think about it? ;P

Thanks for reading! ♥

This is one of the Nyan KittyKwons that was born yesterday! COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE OF THEM, MY LOVELY READERS 8D

 

 

Credits to taelliest! (http://taeillest.tumblr.com/)