You make me sick.

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Next saturday evening, when work was over, you were invited by the boys to a concert venue in Hongdae. Some Zico's old friend was performing there, so Block B were going to support him. You didn't feel like going out, but you didn't want to have all the boys wondering if there was anything wrong with you... so you accepted their invitation with your brightest smile.

Once you got there you were surprised to watch Yongguk talking to Andup, Zico's friend and the one who was going to perform. *This is like having a recurring nightmare... Why does he have to be everywhere I go...?*, you thought.

Yongguk smiled at you and kept talking to Andup. You were quite surprised he didn't approach you to say hello. *Maybe I'll be able to have some fun tonight... far from him*.

"you, I'm going to the bar, do you want anything to drink?" Jaehyo asked, taking you out of your thoughts.

He was being so nice to you that you wondered if he had noticed you were feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Nah, I'll go with you! You're so clumsy you probably won't be able to carry all the drinks by yourself", you told him with a playful smile.

He gave you a wide smile and you grabbed his arm, and you two went for the drinks. You came across Zico on your way, and he warmly smiled at you when your eyes met. You felt like everything was going to be alright as long as he was near you.

Zico turned around and approached the stage to wish his friend Andup good luck. After that he faced the person he really wanted to talk to.

"Yo, Yongguk", he called him out with a serious expression.

"What, Zico...?" After hearing his harsh tone, Yongguk wondered what was wrong with him.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"Let's go outside. The concert starts in 30 minutes, and I don't feel like shouting to be heard".

Yongguk followed Zico to the back door and they got outside of the concert hall.

"you has told me everything" said Zico standing in front of Yongguk with a defiant look.

"Everything... About what?" he asked confused.

"About you two. About your past relationship". Zico couldn't hide his contempt.

"What...? What did she tell you?" he was more and more confused.

"I can't believe you're still being like this. You're pathetic". Zico grimaced with disappointment.

Yongguk gasped.

"Wha-"

"Listen to me, Yongguk. I can't stand you. Your only presence makes me sick. You treated you so badly in the past and yet you're acting as if nothing had happened. You broke her heart into pieces but you don't give a because you're too cool for that, isn't it?" Zico put his face closer to Yongguk's. "I detest people like you. You are rubbish".

Zico punched Yongguk's stomach as hard as he could, making him bent over in pain.

"What do you think you're doing, you jerk??", said Yongguk grabbing Zico's shirt.

He punched Zico in the eye so hard his head tilted back.

"You have no idea what you're talking about! No idea!!" Yongguk furiously shouted.

In that very moment you opened the back door and saw them, Yongguk was punching Zico like crazy.

"Oh my god, what are you doing...?" you covered your mouth with your hands and gave Yongguk a terrified look. "LEAVE HIM ALONE! You're an animal!!" you said running towards Zico.

Yongguk let him go and you hugged Zico with all your strength.

"JIHO! Are you ok? Oh god, your eye..." Zico had a wound behind his left eye and it was starting to get purple.

"I'm sorry... I-" started to say Yongguk, but you interrupted him.

"SHUT UP! I wasn't talking to you! I can't believe you did this... This is..."

"I didn't-" Yongguk tried to say again.

"I don't want to hear you! Get lost!!" you grabbed Zico's arm and helped him to walk back inside. "We need to find a first-aid kit..." you whispered looking really worried at him.

Yongguk looked at the door as it closed behind you, and kicked the nearest wall with all his strength. He ran his fingers through his hair, feeling his heart full of sadness and frustration. He didn't want to punch Zico, but once again he wasn't able to control his bad temper...

"you..." he mumbled, looking at the closed door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

They boys are fighting over you... it was Zico who provoked Yongguk. 

What do you think about this? o.O

This song is called "Top of teenagers (ft. Andup)", it's from ZICO on the BLOCK - Mixtape vol. 1.

Thank you for readiiiiiiiiing!! ♥

 

Our lovely Taeil has great white shark as a pet. He wrote a poem about his lovely pet to encourage all of you to comment. Here it is:

'My cute great white shark is lovesick.

Who owns my cute great white shark's heart?

Tiny little sighs like pink bubbles

Fly out from his strawberry jaws.'

Comment to show your appreciation for Taeil's poetry! ♥