Saturday night

Let The Heartbroken In - II

The next morning you woke up when you heard your phone ringing. It rang once, twice, three times but you didn't answer when you saw it was Yongguk calling. You thought he would stop calling if you didn't answer, but the phone rang the whole day without stopping. That afternoon you left it at home when you went out with Zico so he didn't know about it.

When monday came Yongguk stopped calling you but he started to send you text messages, and you weren't sure how long you could keep ignoring him if he went on like that. *Just like when we were together... he's so tiresome*. You didn't tell anyone about this, specially Zico: he would get really angry at Yungguk and the last thing you wanted was a fight between your boyfriend and your ex.

You kept ignoring Yongguk's text messages the whole week until saturday finally arrived, and Minhyuk told you that night all of you were going along B.A.P. to The Eden, the top disco in Seoul. Block B and B.A.P. had become good friends, so you couldn't refuse going without looking unpolite. *Besides... my friends... and Zico will be there. Nothing could go wrong if Zico is with me*.

That night all of you had VIP passes for the disco because Kiggen was DJing there, it was a huge place and even though it had two floor it was already full of people. You sat on the VIP area next to the DJ booth and you made sure you sat next to Zico and as far as you could from Yongguk, but the sofa had a circular shape so in the end he was sitting right in front of you.

"Can we order Don Perignon?" asked Kyung excited.

"I don't think they've got Don Perignon here, dude!" Daehyun laughed.

"We'll have to drink ordinary champagne!" said P.O as he patted Kyung's back.

"I've got a very expensive taste..." said Kyung. "But I guess it's ok for tonight" he added making everyone laugh.

When the waiter arrived to the table, Yongguk cleared his throat and ordered a soft drink for Zelo and four bottles of white wine with the attitude of somebody with a lot of experience in drinks. Once the waiter was gone, he looked at everyone and said:

"Excuse me for not having asked you what you wanted to drink, but I think we shall start with something soft, don't you think?"

Naturally, everybody nooded in agreement. You made an effort to not get annoyed at him. You knew that was precisally what Yongguk wanted from the beggining: to be the centre of attention and win everyone's favour. You held Zico's hand as tightly as you could, and he looked at you surprised. Before he could ask if there was anything wrong you smiled and kissed him.

Once the drinks arrived everyone began talking with the people around them and soon you were split in small groups. By the time the third round was over everyone was talking and laughing a little too loduly, and Kiggen walked to the table from the DJ booth looking at all of you outraged.

"I've been playing music for two hours but no one has got up to dance yet?"

"We'll dance now!" said Mona getting up and grabbing his hand.

"Come on guys, you heard that!" said Minhyuk a little -or maybe too much- tipsy.

Most of Block B and B.A.P. members followed him. You wanted to stay at the sofa, but Minhyuk didn't seem to like that idea.

"You're coming with us as well!" he said grabbing your hand and making you stand up. "Will you dance with me?" he then made an old-fashioned bow and almost fell to the floor, and you bursted out laughing.

"Jiho, I'm going with Minhyuk. I'll be back in a minute" you told Zico as you helped Minhyuk walk to the dancefloor.

Zico served himself another glass and started to drink.

"It tastes great, doesn't it?" said Yongguk sitting next to him. "For me, champagne is the best drink at this time of the night". He served himself a full glass, leaving the bottle empty.

Zico didn't know what to say. He had the feeling there was more between Yongguk and you than he knew, and that made him feel uncomfortable. He took another sip of his drink.

"I know this is none of my bussiness but, how are things with you?"

Zico choked and had to cough a couple of times when he heard that. *What is going on? This guy surely is aggresive!*

"We're doing fine, thanks. I don't think we could be happier" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh, that's a surprise..." Yongguk shook his head looking at the floor. "So, things are still going good between you two?"

"Of course they do!" Zico was starting to get really pissed off. "They're great and I doubt that will ever change".

Yongguk laughed sarcastically.

"It's always the same, Zico... Believe me, you won't be together forever".

Zico tried his best to hold his anger and stay calm.

"What are you saying? I know you..."

"Zico" Yongguk interrupted him with a harsh tone. "You're wasting your time. She'll eventually come back to me". Yongguk was staring straight at him.

"Jiho! We're back!" you said while helping Taeil carrying a very drunk Minhyuk.

"Eeeeeveryyyybody puuuut your hands uuuuuuuuuppp!!"

"Minhyuk, stop singing and sit down! Please, Taeil, make sure he doesn't fall asleep..."

"Aish, I can't stand him when he's so drunk!" said Taeil with a tired voice.

"Hyyyuuuuuuuuuuunnnggg....!" Minhyuk hugged him, and you turned around to sit next to Zico.

When you did you noticed his upset expression and wondered what was bothering him.

"What's wrong, Jiho? You didn't want me to dance with-"

Before you could finish your sentence he gave you a long, passionate kiss. You kissed him back, hearing Yongguk laughing next to him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehehe Yongguk's such a bad boy... xD

The song Minhyuk was singing was "Hands Up" by 2PM. I love that song!

I hoped you liked this chapter. Did you?? :D

Thank you for reading and please comment! ♥