I love you...

Let The Heartbroken In - II

You took Zico inside the concert hall and went straight to the bar. None of the barmen had noticed you, so you shouted at them if they had a first-aid kit. One of them turned around and surprised asked you if there was any problem.

"My boyf-... my friend had been involved in a fight outside", you informed him.

As they showed you the way to the staff toilets, they offered themselves to force the other boy out of there so he wouldn't cause trouble, but you shook your head. Yongguk had been an , but you didn't want to make a scene now that the concert was about to start. Besides, he was still outside the building...

Zico had been silent since you stopped the fight between him and Yongguk. He stood next to you as you looked for a gauze inside the first-aid kit.

"You didn't have to do that", he mumbled as he washed the injury he had below his left eye.

"Jiho, just exactly what were you doing out there?"

Now that he looked better you started to get mad at him really quickly.

"That story you told me about Yongguk... was scary", he said wiping his face with a towel. "It was terrible. You must have suffered a lot because of that jerk... so I just..."

"What??" you said turning to him. "It was you who started the fight? I can't believe it... Didn't I ask you not to get involved in this...?" you angrily put the gauze in his hand. "I told you to let me deal with this!"

You took your purse and got out of the toilet, completely mad. Why did you broke up with Zico in the first place if he was so crazy to throw himself into Yongguk's fists? You did all of that to protect him, but it was useless. You felt so angry you just wanted to leave that place and go home. The concert already started, so no one noticed when you exited the concert hall through the back door.

"you!"

Zico followed you out. He hadn't treated his injury yet, that silly boy.

"I'm going home", you said turning around.

Zico approached you and grabbed you by your waist. He held you close as he gave you the most passionate and meaningful kiss in the world. Sometimes words weren't just enough for him. That was his way of letting you know all his feelings for you: he loved you, he cared about you and he didn't want to let you go... He would protect you from everything, forever.

"you", you heard a husky voice calling you.

Yongguk voice was so distorted by fury and sadness you hardly recognized it. You took away your lips from Zico's and looked at Yongguk's eyes, it was obvious he was outraged to see you two out there kissing. *! Now he must be thinking that I lied to him when I said that I had broken up with Zico... he's really mad now. I must do something!!*.

Thinking fast and feeling your heart fall into a million pieces, you went away from Zico's arms and hugged Yongguk with all your strenght before he could move. You sank your face in his chest so none of them noticed you were crying.

"Jiho, I'm sorry. I should have told you this before, but I just couldn't". You didn't turn to face Zico. "I'm still in love with Yongguk".

Yongguk gasped, he was too surprised to say anything.

"What are you talking about??", Zico shouted. "I can't believe you're doing this!"

You took a deep breath, unable to speak. But Zico shouted again.

"You don't have to do this, you! I'm not afraid of him at all! He can beat me up as many times as he wants, or do whatever he thinks is enough to let us be together!"

"No... I've realized I was just making up excuses to not come back to him because I was still hurt..." you were sure you wouldn't have been able to say such a big lie if you were facing Zico. "Yongguk and I are... meant to be... together!", you said with a lot of effort.

You felt Yongguk was about to say something, but Zico spoke first.

"No you're not! He never treated you right and I'm sure he doesn't love you! He can't make you happy!!"

"Yes, he can! I just lied to you because I had lied to myself so many times before..."

"Are you aware of what you're saying?? He's put so much presure on you you're doing exactly what he wants you to...!"

"I-", started to say Yongguk, but you interrupted him.

"Shut up! Didn't you heard what I just said...?" you asked him with your face still buried on his chest. "I love you".

"you, please..." Said Zico weakly.

"Go away!" you said from Yongguk's chest.

"I thought you believed in me, in us... I thought you were stronger..."

"SHUT UP!", you shouted.

"you... this is just crazy..." mumbled Zico and you heard his footsteps as he walked away.

Long after he was gone, you were still hugging Yongguk, like if you had frozen on the spot. He hugged you clumsily and kissed your head.

"you... I'm just..." his voice cracked. "D-do I... have you back...? I've been in love with you all this time..."

His body trembled and he hugged you tighter. You felt so miserable you just wished he hugged you tightly enough to break all your bones and make you vanish in the air. *What am I going to do now...*, you thought feeling so sick as your heart beated faster and faster.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooohooohohoooohooo... would you do the same if you were in that situation? That was risky...

Please comment and let me know! :D

Thanks for reading! ♥♥♥♥♥

WAHAHAHAHAHARGH