Now leave Zico alone

Let The Heartbroken In - II

A couple of hours passed and you’d forced yourself to stop crying. You went to the bathroom, washed your face and looked at your reflection in the mirror. Your eyes were swollen and red, and the big round black circles under your eyes made you look terrible; as if you were sick.

*I don't care how bad I look*.

You put on a sweater and left the apartment. You had no idea what time it was, but it was surely really late. You wondered if he was still living on the same flat he’d lived in before, realizing that you actually didn't care on your way there. You just didn't feel like calling him.


You had to do it that night.


When you stepped onto the street, a cold wind froze your entire body within seconds, yet you couldn’t bring yourself to feel it at all. You just began walking as fast as you could without loosing your breath, trying to get there as soon as possible. Eventually, you arrived at the place he’d resided when you were together. It was an expensive building; a reception and security cameras all around.


*At least the caretaker is the same old man from a year ago…*, you thought as you recognized him.


"Good night, Kanghyun ajhussi", you said bowing your head to him.


"Good night, you-sshi, it's been a long time... I'm glad to see Bang Yong Guk-sshi and you are still friends. He arrived an hour ago." He said giving you a warm smile.


You thanked him with a bow, unable to smile back at him. You took the elevator and pressed the third floor's button, walking straight to his door. It was ironic the way you remembered every single detail of this place even though you tried so hard to forget it.


You gave his door an energetic knocking as soon as you reached his apartment. Nearly seconds later, Yongguk appeared in front of you shirtless, in only a pair of black trousers. He had obviously gone out somewhere to calm his nerves down after the chat you two had before you broke up with Zico, because you could smell his expensive cologne on him. *So now instead of beating something up he tries to go out and relax... did he really change...?* you thought. Yongguk trying to have fun when feeling down, instead of letting his anger get the better of him, was something really unexpected.


"Wow, wow... you...?" he looked at you surprised.


"I broke up with Zico," you said quickly, not wishing to stay there too long.


"Oh, dear..."


"Leave him alone. He's not an obstacle anymore, so there's no reason to hurt him now,” you informed Yong Guk, feeling like crying all over again.


He looked at you for a moment, appearing rather confused.


"Hurt him...?" He narrowed his brows, remaining silent briefly. "Okay... You don't have to worry about that."


He then raised a hand to the door frame, grabbing it and leaning over slightly, noticing your swollen eyes and your tired look, becoming a bit worried for you.


"Do you want to come in...?" he whispered softly, thinking about offering you something to drink or whatever you needed to feel better.


You stepped back from him, repulsed by his words– feeling only as if he just wanted to sleep with you or something like that.


"Promise me you won't touch Zico,” you said firmly.


"I promise," he said looking at you as he furrowed his eyebrows, continuing to think you looked really bad but he didn't want to force you into his home.


You felt his eyes moving up and down on your body, practically dancing along your every asset. *Pig*, you thought in disgust, mentally rolling your eyes.

You turned around and without another word, departed with Yong Guk and his dreaded apartment, feeling the cold wind wiping your tears as you ran home.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks a lot to Taeeee for correcting this chapter!! I'll pay attention to the corrections you made and I'll try my best to improve my english! Thank you sooo much! ♥

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems Yongguk is not as bad as the girl thought... or is he? ;P

What do you think?

Thanks for reading! ♥

Each time you comment, a Nyan KittyKwon is born.