Love and fight

Let The Heartbroken In - II

The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was a wall as white and bright as teeth of the people in the toothpaste TV commercials. You blinked and took a second look, but you couldn't find the zen garden picture you had in your bedroom wall. *Where am I...?* You tried to find out where you were, but a sharp pain in your stomach prevented you to do so.

'Ouch...', you mumbled. You tried to touch the area but your right hand also hurt. You looked down and found out you had a needle on it. *A hospital...?*, you thought, feeling dizzy. *Why am I here?* You didn't know why, but you somehow couldn't think clearly.

'you...?', you heard from somewhere in the room. You looked around desperately but couldn't see anyone.

'you! You're awake! How are you feeling? Are you OK?'

Suddenly, Zico appeared in front of you.

'Jiho...', you instinctively raised your hand to touch him and feel his warmth.

'you...' He sat down in a chair next to the bed and held your hand with both his hands and kissed it softly. 'Are you OK?'

'It... Hurts... I'm dizzy...', you managed to answer.

'Take it easy... Everything's going to be OK. Your wound has been stitched up, so all you need to do now is rest so you can go home soon.'

'Wound...? Oh, God...', you said as you started to remember what had happened the previous night. 'How... How did I get here?'

Zico sighed as he held your hand tighter. 'I... I found you bleeding on the floor while those girls were running away.' His voice cracked, so he cleared his throat and continued, 'I arrived there 10 minutes earlier than I expected... It was pure luck... I don't know what'd have happened if I hadn't sneaked out of Brand New Stardom...', he looked down, unable to hold back his tears.

'Jiho... Jiho, it's alright', you caressed his cheek, wipping away the tears on his face. You couldn't stand to watch him crying. You felt your heart was going to break into pieces if he didn't stop. Zico put his hand on yours and looked up. 'I'm sorry... I just...'

'It's alright. I'm fine now. Please, don't cry for me.'

'If I don't cry for you, who am I going to cry for?', he asked you with watery eyes as he put your hand back on the bed. 'You're the most precious thing I have. You're my world.'

'Jiho...'

'And it just kills me watching you with Yongguk and knowing he doesn't care about you like I do... Look what has happened because of him...'

'It wasn't his fault...'

'Yes, it was! Where was he when those girls attacked you? Why wasn't he with you?'

'Jiho, please...'

'I can't stand this any longer! I know I promised you I'd wait for a month and a half, but this is it! I won't stay here watching you getting hurt because of him!'

He sat on your bed next to you. He was so close you could smell his cologne. It wasn't until you smelled him that you realized how much you missed him.

'you, I want to ask you something, and I want you to tell me the truth', he whispered. You swallowed and nodded, although you were afraid of what he was going to ask you.

'Do you still love me?' His stare was so intense you weren't sure whether you'd be able to maintain it. 'Do you miss me?', he whispered as we moved closer to you.

There was no need for words. You kissed his soft lips like it was the first time. As he kissed you passionately and caressed your head a lot of memories came back to your mind. You wished that kiss lasted forever so you wouldn't have to miss everything about Zico: his lips, his love and all the moments you had spent together.

'Jiho...', you said as he covered your lips with little kisses.

'I love you', he said in a whisper.

You looked up to meet his eyes and smiled. 'I love you too', you said before he kissed you again.

Just when you were getting lost in his kiss once again you heard he sound of the door opening.

'YOU!', a furious voice shouted as the door slammed. That shout sent a shiver down your spine. You had heard that voice so many times you immediately recognized it: it was Yongguk. And he was furious.

Zico abruptly moved away from your kiss and stood up, shocked but defiant.

'WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?', Yongguk rushed to the bed with his fists clenched.

Zico stood still, looking at Yongguk in the eye. You didn't know if he was terrified or didn't fear Yongguk at all.

'Yongguk...', you managed to say, even though you knew nothing you could say would stop him. Surprisingly, he looked at you when you called his name, but he didn't say anything. His glare was cold and heartless.

'YOU BASTARD!', he pushed Zico and he almost fell to the floor.

'YONGGUK, STOP!', you yelled, but to no avail.

'SHUT UP!', Yongguk ordered you before approaching Zico again.

'DON'T TOUCH HIM!'

Zico didn't move back. He was looking at Yongguk without a trace of fear in his eyes.

'Look who's arrived!' said Zico with a defiant tone on his voice. 'The biggest scumbag alive! Just in time to rescue your girlfriend!'

Yongguk clenched his teeth and punched Zico's face as hard as he could. The blow made Zico stumble and fall in a tray full of medicines.

'NO! YONGGUK, LEAVE HIM ALONE!', you shouted as you got up from your bed, unable to keep watching anymore. You saw everything spinning around you the moment you stepped out from your bed and your vision turned black before you could reach Zico.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoaaaaa another Zico moment ^_^

I hope you like it!!

And Yongguk... He's really really pissed off now xD

Thanks for reading!

♥♥♥

 

"Hola, mi nombre es Zico. Comenta por favor."

"Hi, my name's Zico. Please comment"

8D