The morning after

Let The Heartbroken In - II

A ray of morning light illuminated your face and you slowly woke up as it became brighter. You blinked a couple of times and saw Yongguk on a chair looking through the window. The calm look on this face made him look so... *attractive*, a voice in your head said, but you ignored it completely. It had been long since you had seen him so relaxed. In that moment he turned his head to look at you.

'Hey, sleepy-head, are you awake?', he smiled widely at you. 'Look, there's something we didn't see yesterday when we arrived.'

He opened the curtains and the view was so beautiful you held your breath. You could see the Field of Mars and the Eiffel tower perfectly from your bed.

'Whoa...'

You got up and approached the window to admire the view. Yongguk laughed softly when he saw how amazed you were and surronded your waist with his left arm. You were surprised to find out his touch wasn't as unpleasant as it was before knowing the truth about him.

'I could spend hours here', he said. 'But let's have breakfast, I'm so hungry!', he said as he stood up and went to take a shower.

You sat in his chair when he left, enjoying the view before you had to go. *I feel so relaxed now that I know the truth and what actually happened... But...* Where you feeling something for him again? *No*, you thought shaking your head  emphatically.

Soon you two got ready and left the hotel.

'Where do you want to have breakfast?', Yongguk asked you.

'Hmm... Let's have a genuine French breakfast! I'm sure it's nothing compared to the fake French food we eat in Korea...'

You walked down a street until you found a nice cafeteria. You ordered two coffees and some croissants and brioches.

'Wow, this is delicious!', Yongguk exclaimed the moment he bit a croissant.

'Yes, it's just awesome!', you laughed.

After a while, Yongguk swallowed what was left of his breakfast and asked you, 'What would you like to visit? We just have one day left...'

You stared at him for a moment, contemplating his smile and his eyes and suddenly felt a warm wave spreading all over your stomach. As soon as you realized what you were doing you bowed your head abruptly and looked at your breakfast, embarrassed and shocked. *What the...? Am I actually falling for him again...?* Then Zico's picture came to your mind. *I'm completely sure I'm in love with Zico. Maybe what I feel for Yongguk is just affection, like what I'd feel for a long lost friend...* You smiled to yourself, satisfied. *Yeah, that's it.*

You pouted at your coffee.

'It's a shame we only have three days of holidays left... And the worst of it all is spending two of them flying', you sighed.

'Sorry about that...', Yongguk apologized caressing your hand tenderly. You tried your best to ignore the shivers his touch were sending down your spine.

'It's OK', you said moving away your hand to rapidly grab your cup of coffee. 'At least we have one day left! Hmm... Where to go... What to visit...', you mumbled,  being completely aware of Yongguk's gaze fixed on you. 'Hey!', you exclaimed so suddenly he jumped on his chair. 'Why don't we go to Disneyland?'

'Disneyland?', Yongguk repeated, shocked. 'Disneyland...', a big and bright smile spread across his face. 'THAT'S AN EXCELLENT IDEA!'

Yongguk threw some euros on the table and grabbed your hand, making you stand up. 'LEGGO!', he exclaimed happily and dragged an astounded you to the closet taxi.

You soon arrived to Disneyland and had an amazing day there, riding all the rollercoasters you could and enjoying the street performances. Yongguk was really sweet and treated you like a princess, holding your hand whenever you felt nervous and taking care of you. You had so much fun with him you were terribly sad when you had to leave.

You didn't want to leave Disneyland, the beautiful streets of Paris, its delicious food. You didn't want to leave that lovely place. You didn't want to leave... Yongguk.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

⊙▂⊙ you is falling for him again...? ⊙▂⊙

щ(゜ロ゜щ) (。 >艸<) ~(^з^)-☆ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) щ(ಥДಥщ)

In the next chapter you and Yongguk come back to Korea... What will she say to Zico?

Kekekekekeke

Thanks for reading!

♥♥♥

 

Gif by atelierofaestheticism