Back

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Friday night is when people around 20 usually hang out somewere, chilling out and having fun. But Block B was different, they were in a small room sitting in uncomfortable chairs and each one of them had a couple of noonas doing their makeup and hairstyle. The room was full of people, awfully noisy mostly because all the hair dryers where on and people was shouting so they could be heard. That atmosphere wasn't really relaxing, and the boys were really nervous because that night they were doing a special stage with B.A.P. on Music Bank. They had prepared a lot, but they couldn't help feeling so anxious everytime they had a live performance. The last three weeks almost all they did was dancing, singing, rapping and eating a lot because they had no time to sleep.

*At least we've been busy*, Jaehyo thought while a noona put some eyeliner on his beautiful eyes. *Busy enough to not have the time to think about other things...*

_______________

Once you got off the plane and picked your luggage you went straight to the taxi stop, feeling too tired to take a train back home. You got in a taxi and had to make an effort trying not to fall asleep on the back seat during the ride.

_______________

It was time for Block B to change their clothes and put on their stage outfits. While Minhyuk was waiting for the noona to give him the clothes, he thought about all the time you've been gone.

*I wish I knew something about her in the last few weeks... despite all that happened between you, Jaehyo and me I miss her so much...*

His thoughts were abruptly interrupted when the noona appeared from nowhere with a ton of clothes and asked him to go to the changing room and put them on.

_______________

You finally arrived home but nobody was there. You left your luggage in your room and went straight to the shower, and once your had finished showering you texted Mona.

Unnie, I came back! Where are all of you?

She replied almost automatically.

Omo, welcome back! We're at the KBS2, waiting for Block B to perform!

You picked your Brand New Stardom worker card and rushed out to the underground.

_______________

Three weeks are not so long, but for Zico each day felt like a whole year. A lonely, sad and miserably long year. The boys were sitting in the changing room waiting for a Music Bank worker to come and guide them to the stage, he was supposed to come in ten minutes. Zico wondered why just ten minutes felt like an eternity. For him the last weeks had been so empty without you he felt like his strength and motivation were gone and never coming back.

He just wanted one thing...

_______________

You finally arrived at KBS2 and after looking for Mona and not finding her anywhere, you decided to find Block B's changing room by yourself.

_______________

*I just want her to come back now. I want her to be here, I need to see her and hear her lovely giggle...*

He heard the door opening at his back and looked at his watch furrowing his eyebrows.

*That's weird, the Music Bank worker came 5 minutes early...*

He heard the people around him gasping in surprise and turned his head to look at the door. He sighed deeply when he saw you standing there, with that beautiful smile he had missed that much.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this is the fisrt chapter! It's a little short, I know ;P

Hehehehehe wouldn't it be great a collaboration between Block B and B.A.P.?? ♥

Please comment if you like and thank you so much for reading! :D