Wake up

Let The Heartbroken In - II

 

When you got off the plane the sun was rising in Seoul. It was a sunny and bright day but you were really tired and sleepy because of the jetlag.
 
'Hhhmmpfff... I don't want to be awake... I don't want to do anything... Aaaggh...!', you groaned as Yongguk opened the door of the taxi for you.
 
'You don't have to if you don't want to', he smiled at you. 'I told my manager I'd be coming back tomorrow, just in case anything went wrong... I'm planning on going home and sleeeep!' He streched his arms. 'Why don't you come with me and sleep too?', he smiled wearily but warmly.
 
*Hhhhmmm... His house is pretty close from here... A lot closer than mine... *, you thought bitting your bottom lip.
 
You looked at Yongguk, who was still smiling at you with sleepy eyes.
 
'Can I really go...?', you asked him.
 
'Of course you can!', he said ruffling your hair.
 
The first thing you did once you arrived at Yongguk's place was lying down on the bed, and soon you fell sound asleep. It was already night-time when you woke up and you found yourself alone in the apartment. There was a note on the pillow:
 
'Hi there, sleepy-head!
I had to go to work. Please, call Himchan when you wake up and he'll pick you up, he's free tonight and he can drive you home.
Bye-bye! :)
Yongguk'
 
You rubbed your eyes and looked at the clock: it was almost midnight.
 
'Is it already this late?', you said astonished. 'I've been sleeping for more than 12 hours straight!'
 
You were feeling rested and refreshed, so you woke up and took off your phone from your purse. You looked for Himchan's number, but thought twice before pressing the call button. *Why should I bother him this late at night? I can get a taxi and go home... I'm feeling really good now, I don't mind going home alone. I'm sure I'll be alright.*
 
You made up your mind and dialed Zico's number instead of Himchan's. He picked up his phone at the second tone.
 
'Hello?', you heard him saying on the other end of the line.
 
'Hi, Jiho'
 
'Hi you! Are you already in Korea?'
 
'Yeah, I'm in Seoul now... Are you busy right now?'
 
'I'm about to finish recording something at the studio. Do you want to meet later?'
 
'Yeah! Why don't you come over to my place?'
 
'OK, I'll be there in 30 minutes. Is that OK with you?'
 
'Perfect. I'll see you then!'
 
'Alright, see you'
 
'Bye', you said happily before hanging up. *I really want to see him again...* You got out of Yongguk's house and took a taxi to your apartment.
 
You saw some figures in front of your building when you got off the taxi and crossed the street. They started walking towards you the time they saw you. Even though it was dark, you could see they were a group of girls.
 
*Aren't those girls the ones who attacked me some time ago...?*, you thought, worried.
 
'Hello again', one of the girls greeted you with an evil smile. You recognized her instantly. She was the 7/11 worker who cut his hand with a beer bottle the day Zico and you went there to buy dinner late at night. *Was she one of them...? I can't believe it...*
 
'Hello', you greeted her as relaxed as you could feel at that moment. 
 
'It's too late for a girl to walk home alone', her eyes sparkled with hatred and her face grimaced as she approached you.
 
'Is that why  you all have come here together?' You couldn't keep back those words. They weren't playing fair.
 
'I don't think you're in the position of making fun of us.'
 
You heard a click and looked down to the girl's hand. She was holding an automatic knife that was pointing directly to your stomach.
 
'Wha-', you gasped and stepped back. 'What are you doing with that? Fold that knife!' Things were getting out of hand. You could've never imagined people would go to such extremes. You took another step backward but somebody pushed you forward, and looking around you realized all the girls had formed a cicle, trapping you inside. It looked like a twisted playground game.
 
'It wasn't enough for you to be Yongguk oppa's girlfriend, was it? You had to cheat on him with Zico oppa, right? Who do you think you are? You think we, his fans, wouldn't protect our oppas from like you?'
 
She took a step forward.
 
'Are you afraid of us now? You thought we couldn't hurt you, didn't you?', she started to shout impetuously. 'You have hurt us so much, you could never imagine! So now we're going to show you how we feel! You !', she extended the arm that was holding the knife and made an horizontal movement in the air. You could feel the sharp blade cutting your t-shirt and all the skin of your stomach. At first it didn't hurt at all, but after a couple of seconds you could feel a stinging pain as the warm blood covered your abdomen. You bent down, covering your stomach with your hands, as if that would stop the bleeding. 
 
The smile on the girl's face disappeared when she saw the blood and was replaced by a terrified expression. Then she looked at the knife, unable to believe that was what had caused such a big wound. She stepped back and stumbled as she shouted, 'Let's get out of here! Quickly!' All the girls ran away, leaving you there bleeding. The pain was unbearable. 
 
You kneeled down, still covering your stomach and feeliz really dizzy. *I have to go home... I need to see Zico... Zico...* But you just couldn't move. 
 
You managed to get your phone and tried to call an ambulance, but your fingers were covered in your own blood and they slipped on your phone screen.
 
'Ugh...', you moaned and fell to the floor. You felt a terrible cold taking over your body.
 
*I'm... Tired again...*, you thought closing your eyes.
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
"Wake up!"
 
"Wake up!"
 
"Wake up!"
 
"Wake up!"
 
"Wake up!"
 
'you!!!'
 
 
 
 
 
"..."
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
ಠ_ಠ    OMG    ಠ_ಠ
 
What will happen? Is you ok??
 
o(╥﹏╥)o
 
Thanks for reading!!
♥♥♥
 
 
BEWARE THE EVIL KYUNGCUMBER
 
 
 
Oh and by the way a friend and I opened a Poster Request Shop, please check it out and request a poster if you like what you see 8D
Just click on the picture ^_^