Forever for you.

Let The Heartbroken In - II

You finally arrived at the coffee shop, that was almost empty. You sat down in a table next to the window and ordered two cups of coffee along with some sweet desserts.

'I'm so hungry...', Yongguk moaned, closing his eyes and tilting his head back.

'Me too... Yongguk', you said with your look lost in the menu. 'Do you think if I ask the man to draw a shape in my coffee with the milk he'll do it?'

Yongguk looked at you, confused.

'What do you mean?'

'You know... Like they do in doramas... They draw hearts or animal faces with the milk... I wonder how they do it...'

'Aigoo... I don't think you should ask him... Look at his face!', he moved his head towards the bar and you turned around to look at him. He was obviously very tired, with big dark circles under his eyes, gloomily staring at the expresso machine.

'If he thinks he's tired he should talk to us!', you said turning your head back, facing Yongguk again.

Finally your breakfast arrived and you only found out how hungry you were the time you started eating. You barely talked for the next half an hour, as you were devouring the food in front of you.

Yongguk puffed after swallowing the past piece of waffle in his plate.

'I'm full!', he said with a satisfied smile.

'All this was delicious!', you said, sipping from your coffee. 'I hope it gives us enough energy for the rest of the day!'

'Or at least until lunch time!', Yongguk laughed. You did too, infected by his laughter and just happy of being there with him.

'Whoa... Good morning, guys!'

That greeting sent a shiver down your spine. It was the voice you were already sick and tired of hearing.

Yongguk forced a polite smile and slightly bowed his head. You looked up, trying your best to look as happy and relaxed as you could.

'Good morning, Nana.'

'Are you having breakfast? I've never seen you here! Do you come here often?'

'No, this is the first time', Yongguk answered, sharply.

'I come here every morning, their caffe latte is the best! Also, it's quite near Brand New Stardom...' She made a pause, carefully choosing her next words. 'You two look really tired, and it's quite early for you to be here having breakfast... There's still an hour left for the beginning of classes at TS Entertainment!'

Both of you stared at her, wondering what she would come out with.

'I know it's not my business and that I shouldn't ask you this, but as the X-Pro team leader I need to know... And it's not like I'm telling Zico... Although I guess you're not seeing him anymore...'

'It's not that, Nana. Don't worry about it, you told her, unable to go on with that awkward situation.

'You know, our boww made that stupid dating ban and it really , but I have to keep and eye on you all...', she continued with a fake troubled tone.

'We aren't on a date or anything', Yongguk interrupted her. 'We spent all night at TS Entertainment, working.'

'Working...?', Nana asked, utterly surprised. 'On what?'

'I stayed there tonight to lend her a hand', he answered, sharply.

'What? So you stayed up all night to help you?', she barely could hold back her outrage. 'But... You can't do that! You're an idol! You have to rest properly! What if you're too tired today and can't keep up with the lessons?'

'I'll be fine. It's been my decision, and I'm sure I'll make the most of my lessons.'

'I hope so, bit I don't want this to happen ever again.' You could imagine sparks of anger coming out of her eyes. 'If one of my colleagues can't keep up with her or his work and doesn't meet our expectations it doesn't mean you all have to sacrifice yourselves. We work exclusively for your growth as artists, so please, bear that in mind.'

You bit your tongue as hard as you could in order to stay quiet and not to make things worse. Yongguk stared at her, defiant.

'Don't worry. I'll never forget about it.'

She snorted, displeased.

'I hate to do this guys, but it's my responsibility to make sure everything's going fine.' She looked at you two, waiting for an answer, but you just stayed there, staring at her. 'I'll go get my coffee now. I'm sorry for all this. See you later.'

'See you', Yongguk muttered as she went to the bar. You didn't say a word until you saw her going out of the coffee shop.

'!', you exclaimed, frustrated. 'Yongguk, why did you tell her about it?'

'She wasn't believing we aren't on a date... It looked too suspicious to her, I guess... She would've told your boss even if we told her a hundred times that isn't the case', Yongguk explained to you with a low voice, even though he was still upset.

'But now she's telling my boss you stayed up all night to help me with my work, anyway... I'm screwed up', you told him, resting your head on your hand.

'What do you prefer, your boss believing you had a date with me and thus, breakin that dumb rule, or he knowing the truth?', Youngguk asked you, exasperated.

You carefully thought about what he just said.

'Well, if you put it like that...'

'There isn't any rule that states idols can't help X-Pro members with their work! Nana can tell him about this, but that won't carry any bad consequences for you!', Yongguk explained vehemently. 'I can do whatever I want on my free time, and if I want to spent all night at TS Entertainment, so be it!'

You pouted and started playing with your spoon, attempting to draw something with the milk foam.

'I hope our boss doesn't get mad at me... I'm doing my best not to give hima reason to dismiss me from the company...'

Yongguk placed his hand on top of yours and caressed it gently.

'If anything, this will make him reconsider the new rules... They can't be doing any good if you're so overworked I have to help you!'

'I hope so... I don't think I'll be able to keep up with all this work and I don't want you to spend more sleepless nights because of me.'

Yongguk laughed softly. You raised your head and met his eyes.

'I could stay up forever for you.'

You laughed and covered your mouth with your hand, feeling your cheeks blushing. You looked away and and glanced at the clock on the wall.

'Oh, damn! Yongguk, it's 7:50!'

'What?', Yongguk's facial expression changed completely, turning into a surprised one.

'Let's go!', he said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the coffee shop.


Damn Nana... Why does she have to be everywhere you go...? ಠ_ಠ

I'm so sorry for having you waiting for so long, I'm part of the staff of Phantom's international fanbase and we've been quite busy lately because of their debut m(._.)m

I'll try to update often, but I'm afraid I won't be able to update as often as I used to. Anyway, the story is coming to an end, so you won't have to wait for too long~ b(=^‥^=)o

Thanks for reading!

♥♥♥

 

Zico's back!!!! ♥