I'm sorry

Let The Heartbroken In - II

A couple of days passed and Yongguk called you like 6 or more times a day. You didn't pick up the phone, ignoring him, but he didn't seem to get it. *He won't give up...* you thought looking bored at the phone. *Maybe I should tell him in person. I hope that way he finally gets it.* You picked up the phone igoring the knot in your stomach.

"Hello..."

"Oh, you answer finally! Hello, you. How are you?"

"..."

"Heh, quiet as always"

*Only with people I don't really want to talk to*, you thought.

"I was thinking... I want to meet you, know how things are going for you and just spend some time together. There are surely a lot of new things going on and I thoungt we could have a little chat for the old times' sake. What do you say?" he asked.

*Old times' sake...?* Old times could burn in hell.

"I wanted to tell you something. Meet me at the coffee house in front of Brand New Stardom in 30 minutes."

"Really? That's gre-" You hang up the phone at that moment.

You combed your hair with your fingers feeling like you were going to be sick.

*I have to do this. I can do it. I'm with Zico now and I'm so happy with him... Nothing can take us apart, so there's nothing to worry about. Let's go*, you stood up and left your apartment.

When you got there he was already sitting on a table with a smile on his lips. You got a little angry when you noticed he was sitting on the same table Jaehyo sat on your first date. You quickly pushed that thought out of your mind. *Stay calm*, you said to yourself.

"you, hello!", Guk said as you sat down. "Whoah... You look gorgeous! These last months had made you prettier than ever!"

Before you could answer, a waiter came and put two cappuccinos and some chocolate cookies in front of you two.

"Cappuccino and cookies! Your favourite!", he said smiling.

"That's your favourite, not mine"

He looked confused. "I thought you liked it..."

"Don't worry about it. Thank you, anyways" *You never listened to me even once when we were dating. How would you know what my preferences are? Don't play the smart , Yongguk*

"So, what do you want to tell me about, baby?" he said smiling softly.

"Don't call me baby, please. I wanted to ask you to stop calling me. I'll be nice and polite with you whenever we see each other, but I don't want to be close to you again"

He kept smiling, looking at you and scratching his neck, like he couldn't believe what you were saying. You expected that, but it made you feel angry anyway.

"Oh, well, you... are you sure about that?" he winked at you. "I thought you were happy to see me again. You don't seem to be... satisfied with your boyfriend, Zico. He doesn't know... how to make you feel complete. And you know I do".

You supressed the impulse of throwing the cappuccinos at his face and walk away. You didn't want to make him angry... so you just raised an eyebrow and stared at his arrogant smile.

"So you don't remember when we broke up? If I felt so complete with you, then why did I ran away in the middle of the night? Why did I leave without saying good bye and not looking back?"

His smile disappeared and was replaced by a furious expression that only lasted a second. Then his face became all sadness.

"you... I'm sorry. Really, really sorry. Here I am, acting all cocky and confident, because... I didn't want you to see how completely broken I actually feel. The truth is... I miss you so much. I haven't been with any other girl since you left me. You can ask anyone. I love you, I want you, I need you in my life to be happy again. I'm sorry for all the times I got angry at you, I yelled at you and I got all jealous at other boys... I'm sorry I was so possesive in the past. I promise I've changed". He put a hand on his heart and looked deep into your eyes. "I'm so lonely since you left... please, give me another chance to show you how much I love you. I can make you happy, believe me".

You stood up completely furious and incensed, killing him with a hateful glare.

"Liar. You damn liar. I heard all of that before, don't you remember? And I believed you. Stupid me, I did. You broke my heart into pieces. Do you really think I would ever want to be with you again? I pity the girl who ever falls in love with you like I did. I don't want you to call me again. NEVER".

With that, you picked up your jacket and purse and stormed out of the coffee shop, feeling your heart aching so badly.

"you!", he ran after you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you think Yongguk is being honest? Do you think he has actually changed? :P

Please let me know what you think!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way... did you know P.O was hospitalized because of all the pressure Block B is going thorugh this past week...? He has been even diagnosed with minor schizophrenia. If you want, please sign this petition on twitter to stop all the controversy around Block B:

http://twitition.com/zzooi