Stupid boys...

Let The Heartbroken In - II

You spent the next days at home alone, resting and practically doing nothing. The wound on your stomach hurt, but, most of all you were still angry at those damn boys. Why did you worry so much if in the end they were going to beat each other up anyway? *I've been so stupid... I suppose it was going to happen sooner or later. They're not the kind of people who would sit and wait for things to happen... When they want something, they don't stop until they get it. Agh, stupid boys.*

You got up from your bed and decided to take a long relaxing bath. You spotted your cell phone on the cofee table as you walked to the bathroom. It was buzzing, you had a new message. You stood there staring at it motionless, wondering if you should read it or just ignore it. Sighing, you picked it up and read the message.

Hi there!

I didn't want to bother you, but I was wondering how you were doing... Is your wound ok? Do you need anything? If you want some company, or you're hungry or anything, just call me and I'll be there in a minute. I can bring you some pizza! ;P

Yongguk

You snorted. *It's the 100th message you send me, Yongguk. Are you sure you don't want to bother me...?* You threw your phone on the sofa and turned around. *But I must admit... Offering to bring me pizza when he's so busy... He's kind of cute*, you thought. Then you phone buzzed again, this time for longer, wich could only mean somebody was calling you. It was Zico. You stared at the phone screen, reading his name over and over again. *Zico...* You picked it up and put it in your ear, without saying anything.

"you? Hello?"

"Hi."

"Holy , you, I've called you a thousand times!"

"I know."

"Why don't you answer my calls?"

"Because I don't want to talk to you. Stop calling me."

"What? But...!"

"Don't call me again."

"I see... You're still pretty pissed off aren't you?"

"..."

"At least tell me if you're ok! How's the wound going?"

"Fine, thanks. Bye."

"you...!"

You hung up the phone and threw it in the sofa again, this time more angrily than before. *I shouldn't have picked it up. Now that I've answered he'll call again...* You kicked your coffee table as hard as you could, but hurt your right foot so much you inmediately regreted it. *Ouch...! Zico, you stupid fool!*

---

"Aish...!", exclaimed Zico looking at his phone screen. "you, you babo girl!"

He put his cell phona back on his pocket and returned to BNS's meeting room. *I'll try to get out from work soon today so I can go see her. I don't care if she doesn't want to see me, I'll sit in front of her door until she opens it if it's necessary...*

He sat on his chair and sighed, resting his elbows on the table and holding his head with his hands. *All because of that stupid fight... She should understand I was tired of being Yongguk's boxing sack... I can defend myself! She... I wish she hadn't broken up with me because of him... Aaaiiissshh...!* He punched the table. *That stupid girl!*

"Zico, if it's so frustrating to work here, just say it!", joked Cho PD as he closed the door of the meeting room. "I don't want any of my artists to be so unhappy!", he added laughing.

"I'm... Sorry" Zico bowed embarrased. "I was just lost in my thoughts. What did you want to tell me, boss?"

"I wanted to give you the new schedule", said Cho Pd as he handed Zico some paper sheets. "Have a look at them and give one copy to each on the boys. I want you to be fully prepared for your comeback, so you'll have to start giving your best from now on!" He stood up and walked to the door. "I want to see an amazing new side of Block B!"

"Don't worry, you can trust us! We'll work as hard as we can!"

"I know I can trust you... Just don't overdo it, ok?"

"Yes, sir!", Zico answered with a big smile.

"See you, then", said Cho Pd as he left the room.

*Overdo it... This is crazy.* Zico felt dizzy just by looking at the new schedule. *We will have to stay here everyday until late... I guess I won't be able to go see her after all.* He bit his bottom lip. *But... This means we'll spend more time working together when she comes back to work!*, he thought smiling.

---

Yongguk couldn't stop playing around with his cellphone. he spun it up and down in his hands and touched its screen each five minutes to check if he got any response from you.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?", Zelo asked him as he wiped away the sweat on his face with a towel. "Why don't you stand up and rehearse with us?"

"Mmmhhh... I'll go in a minute", he answered while he refreshed the text messages list one more time.

"Are you waiting for an important call?", Zelo asked as he sat on the floor next to him.

"Wel..."

"Nah, I don't think that's the kind of importance he meant..." Himchan said next to them. "He's been quite absent-minded lately, don't you think so?"

"Himchan, dude, I already told you-" Yongguk began to explain.

"Yes, you're right...", said Zelo. "Ever since we fought with Block B..."

"you must be mad at you, isn't she?" Himchan asked Yongguk as he opened a water bottle. "Looking back now I think we all acted like idiots, we screwed it up..."

"Yes, we did. And I was the biggest idiot among us", Yongguk muttered. "She's really angry now, and I don't know what to do to make her forgive me."

"You know what?", said Zelo. "I think she needs some time alone... Maybe she needs to clear up her thoughts before she's ready to talk to you again."

Himchan and Yongguk looked at each other and bursted into laughter.

"Zelo, since when are you a relationship expert?", Himchan asked him playfully. "Aren't you a bit too young for dating girls?"

"Hyung needed some advice, that's all!", Zelo said as he tried to kick Himchan's leg from where he was sitting, but Himchan stepped backwards laughing before he could reach him.

"So do you really think I should give her some space?", Yongguk asked Zelo when they stopped laughing.

"I don't think you should go calling her 24/7 if she's so mad at you."

"I guess you're right... but I can't afford standing aside for too long..." *If she grows apart from me, she'll go back to Zico. And now things could work between her and me... I need to think a way to have her back.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So you're still pretty angry with them... ^_^

What will Zico do? What is Yongguk thinking? You'll find out soon! 8D

Thanks for reading!!!

♥♥♥

(Sorry it took me so long to update, but I'm having wifi problems at home... Right now I'm updating from a friend's house ^_^ soon i will be able to update from home again 8D)

 

Nali nali nanlinaaaa ♪