The hardest thing I've ever done...

Let The Heartbroken In - II

The next day you made up your mind. You were just too afraid Yongguk would do... Anything... To Zico to have you back. "Zico's an obstacle for me", he had told you. In the past Yongguk had been so possesive and so violent sometimes... You remembered what happened a long time ago, a misunderstanding... The way Yongguk treated a friend of yours who did nothing wrong...

It was just too frightening. You couldn't let that happen again, and definitely NOT to Zico. Also, Zico had already punched Yongguk once... Things could get really nasty between both of them if things kept going this way...

No, no, no, no. This must stop.

You picked up your phone and called Zico.

"Hey baby..." his voice sounded really husky, he was probably sleeping. It was really late.

"Hello, Jiho. I'm sorry for waking you up... I was wondering... do you want to come? I... wanted to talk to you..."

"Sure. Why? Is there something wrong? Did Yonggu-"

"No, it's not that, don't worry... please, come"

"Okay. Give me a minute", he said worried.

*I've got to do this now. Before it's too late*, you thought biting you lip.

Five minutes later your door opened and Zico entered your apartment, looking really sleepy but worried. He walked straight to you and gave you a long and tight hug, kissing your forehead. You hugged him back for a moment, feeling him so close to you.

"you... is there something wrong? Why do you tell me to come over so late at night? Please... Tell me..."

You moved away from him staring at the floor and took a few steps backwards, breathing deeply. He slip a finger under your chin and your skin, gently raising your head.

"Baby...?" he asked with a soft voice, tilting his head. You swallowed hard.

"I want to break up with you", you said weakly looking away from his eyes.

He just stood there frozen, looking at you.

"Jiho... This is not working". You wanted him to say something, anything, desperately.

"What??" he said after a few seconds. "What are you saying? What is not working? What... What??" he was moving his hands widely and started walking from one side of the room to another, getting really agitated.

"You and me... It's not working". You tried, but you couldn't make eye contact with him. The only thing you could do was to stare at the floor, with your head low.

"WHAT?", he walked to you and put his hands on your shoulders, making you look at him. "This can't be happening...", he said moving away again and running his fingers through his hair.

"Listen, Jiho... We like each other, but sometimes that is not enough to..."

"Like? Like each other?" Zico stood frozen on the spot, looking at you with his eyes wide open. "You may just like me but, you, I love you. And I thought you loved me...", he said closing his eyes as his bottom lip started to tremble a little.

"You... You know, we haven't been together for so long, it's too soon for you to love me...", this was getting harder than you thought.

"What?" he approached you. "you, I never been so sure of anything in my whole life. I know what I'm saying... I love you...!" he said with a desperate look.

"Jiho, no! You don't!" you faced him. It was cruel... but you had to do it. "You don't love me!"

"you..." he said lowering his voice, his face full of sadness when he heard your words. "You don't believe me? You never did...?" he your cheek.

"No! I never did!" you stepped back. You were hurting him so bad now, but it would be better for him. "It's obvious you never truly loved me!", your voice cracked.

*I'm sorry, Jiho, my love...* you thought feeling terrible. *...But I don't want anything bad happening to you*.

"you, please..." you could see tears filling slowly his eyes. "Why are you telling me those horrible things? Can't you see you're hurting me? Can't you see you're hurting yourself?"

Your heart cracked at the sight of him crying silently. You never imagined this was going to be so hard.

"I don't love you", you said convincingly.

"Oh, really?" he raised his voice. "Then, why are you crying? Why are we both crying if this is not real?"

"SHUT UP!" you couldn't stand that any longer. "I don't love you. I never did. I don't want to see you again!"

You felt like if somebody else had taken over your body and spoke those words through your lips. Zico looked at you hurt, with his eyes wide open and tears slowly falling down from his eyes.

"We are over!" you said pointing to the door. "Get out. GET OUT!"

It seemed that the last sentence had killed all the strength that was left inside of him. He looked down for a moment and then at you again.

"Good bye... you..." he mumbled and closed the door.

Once he was gone you feel on your knees and covered your face with your hands. The tears were flowing from your eyes and your whole body was trembling each time you sobbed, you just felt like dying.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was soooooo awfully hard to write... :( :( :(

Why the hell did she left Zico? Well, I'm going to update three chapters in a row so you'll find out xD

Thank you for reading! ♥

This time if you don't comment something really bad will happen. Something like Zelo killing a pomeranian puppy with rose petals and a chain saw. Something like that. :(