Confessions part 2

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Yongguk was staring at you with his eyes wide open.

'Wait', he managed to say. 'Wait. What? That's how it was for you...? But... I... That wasn't my intention... I was just... Worried... And...'

'Worried? You were obsessive, violent and extremely possessive, Yongguk. You...' You didn't even know how to continue. 'You hit my friend Jaemin. You were jealous of every boy I was friends with. I ended up losing all my friends because of you.'

'B-but...', he said with a frightened expression. 'All that was because of me...? I thought you grew apart from your friends just because you were busy... But why did you...? Oh god, I'm sorry...'

'I wasn't busy, I was afraid you would hit my friends like you hit Jaemin.'

'Jaemin...', he said clenching hi fists. 'I'm really sorry about Jaemin. I heard... I heard he liked you and that you and him were...', he stopped for a moment. 'More than friends'

'Who told you that?' You moved on the bed and faced him directly, ashtonished. 'We were just friends that worked together. I never liked him and he never liked me, Yongguk.'

'Well, OK, sorry about that... But you must understand I got jealous when... When you...', he covered his face with his hands, unable to keep talking.

'When I what?'

'When you cheated on me.'

'What??', you just couldn't believe what he just said.

'you...'

'What the are you talking about? I never cheated on you! You were the only one I was with all the time!'

'You don't have to lie to me, you... I always knew it...'

'You don't know ! Why are you so sure about that? Do you have proof?' you just wanted to break his nose in that moment.

'Proof?' Yongguk was getting angry. 'Yeah, your bestie told me'

*Mona...?* you thought as your heart skipped a beat.

'Your friend Nana... She told me everything'

'Nana?', you asked confused.

You made a big effort trying to remember her. She worked with you at TS Entertainment by the time you were with Yongguk, and she had a big crush on him. *Oh... Oh my God...*

'Nana', you said emotionless, 'wasn't my bestie. I barely knew her.'

Yongukk frowned, confused.

'Weren't you best friends with a girl called Nana who worked with you?'

'That's Mona, not Nana.'

Yongguk's opened his eyes wide.

'Mona...? I know Mona's your friend, but Nana told me...'

'She lied. Mona is my best friend, not Nana. She was just a girl that was always around me, and she was jealous because she was a hardcore fan of yours. She must had made up all those stories about me to get closer to you and make you break up with me.'

'What...? I... you... I'm...', he started to say while he drew close to you, but not daring to touch you.

*So... it wasn't him... It was because of that girl...*, you realized. Immediately you felt like a little part of something you'd been carrying for a long time had suddenly fell from your shoulders. You felt your heart was stronger now, like if it just started to beat for the first time.

'I'm so sorry...', Yongguk apologized with a cracked voice. 'I... I should...'

'You should have told me about what she was telling you, and you should have trusted me', you said.

'Yes... I'm such an idiot... Oh, gosh, I regret it so much now... And to think it all was because of that girl...', he added angrily.

'That girl got what she wanted in the end', you pointed out.

'She... What do you mean, you?'

'The kiss.'

He turned his head to look at you.

'I saw you kissing her', you told him, trying your best not to break down and cry.

'Oh, yeah...', he said with an expression full of pain. He looked like he was about to die. 'She... I wasn't kissing her. She was the one kissing me. You and I had had some arguments at that time so she... I guess she took advantage of it. She was...'

Yongguk sighed before saying, 'I know you probably won't believe me, but I promise you I pushed her away as soon as she kissed me.'

'Oh, gosh', you interrupted him. It was obvious you weren't going to believe such a fool excuse. He stared at you with a sad expression in his face.

'you, I've listened to you telling me how everything between us was for you... Now, please, let me tell you my side of the story.'

You nodded and remained silent as he began to speak.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep reading for part 3

♥♥♥