Oh...

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Feeling your head spinning as Yongguk held you in his arms, you felt relieved that Zico was not there anymore. *At least I managed to keep him safe from Yongguk...*, you thought.

"Are you okay?", asked Yongguk looking down at you. "You look so pale... come with me", he said as he took you to his motorbike. 

He handed you a helmet, giving you a worried look. "You really look terrible, you... I'll drive you to my place, it's closer from here than your house". *What is happening to her? Why does she look so sick?*, he thought as he sat in front of you on his motorbike and locked your arms around his waist.

When you arrived at his apartment he took of your jacket and placed it on a coat rack, watching you breathing really fast.

"you, what's wrong? Are you okay??"

You had big black circles under your eyes, your lips looked like there was no blood flowing through them and you couldn't say a word. *I think I'm having an axiety attack...*, you thought before everything turned black and you collapsed on the floor.

_______________

The first thing you noticed after that was someone's hand lightly slapping your cheeks, a strong arm curled under your body and two brown blurry eyes looking at you. You felt your ears full of cotton, making it hard to hear his voice. It was very low, like if he was so far away from you.

"you, you... can you hear me?"

You closed your eyes tightly and opened them again, and your senses slowly came back to normal. But your head hurted so bad.

"Ouch...", you said while rubbing your eyes.

"you! Oh god, you're okay!!", Yongguk said as he held you tightly on his arms.

He lifted you up and carried you to his bed, and you felt everything spinning inside of your head.

"How long...?" you managed to ask.

"How long have you been unconscious, you ask? A few minutes..." he said sitting on the edge of his bed beside you.

"What happened...?"

"You looked really bad, so I decided to bring you here. You were trembling on the motorbike... I was so afraid you would fall, but thanks to god that didn't happen. But then you looked even worse, like a zombie... and when we arrive here you collapsed. I managed to hold you before you fell to the floor..."

You put the back of your cold hand against the hot skin of your forehead, trying to stop your spinning brain.

"I think you should eat something", said Yongguk looking at you. "You look so weak. I'll cook something for you, that will make you feel better", he said as he stood up.

You suddenly grabbed his hand and he looked at you surprised.

"Thank you, but... I think I'll just go home..."

"No". He said very firmly. "You have just fainted a few minutes ago. Besides, it's really late... You should sleep here and if tomorrow you still feel... weak or... whatever you're feeling now, I'll call the doctor". *I know she had an axiety attack, but I'll act like I don't know it. Maybe she doesn't want to tell me why she had it... I don't want to make her anxious again*.

You knew he was right, going home wasn't such a good idea. He smiled warmly at you and left the room. Staying there, lying on his bed without moving was making you feel nervous. You needed to do something, anything, or you'll start thinking about... Zico. *And I'll probably faint again*, you thought sitting on the bed and pushing those thoughts away.

*My head is not spinning anymore... but I feel so cold*. You stood up and opened Yongguk's closet, put on one of his sweaters and walked to the kitchen. *I don't want to be alone in his room. Too many memories...*

"Hey, what are you doing here...?" he asked softly when he saw you at the kitchen's door.

"I just..." you started to say but stopped talking, looking away from him.

"Okay", he said approaching you. "Come, sit here".

He took you to a chair smiling and pecked your cheek, then continued cooking.

You watched him as he walked from one side to another of the kitchen, taking food out from the refrigerator, opening cupboards and drawers. *Since when does he cook...?, you wondered.

*I guess she doesn't want to tell me why she's so anxious... hum. I'll try to make her feel comfortable and relax a little. How can I make her smile...?*, he thought. He then a little radio that was beside the microwave and a trot song started playing. *Ha! Great!*, he thought as he grabbed a long spoon like if it was a microphone and started singing terribly with a lot of false notes.

At first you were really surprised, but before noticing it you started laughing at his silly dance moves. Your giggle encouraged him, and he started to sing to the eggs and vegetables as he continued cooking. When he finished, he placed theatrically a bowl full of kimchi rice in front of you, smiling stupidly.

"Hahaha!! That was funny!", you said and he winked his left eye, giving you a kind and wide smile.

The food smelled yummy, so you picked your chopsticks and tasted it, feeling suddenly very hungry.

"Hmmm... this is great! I didn't know you cooked..."

"I'm glad my princess likes it", he said as he started eating.

That comment made you smile. *This is... different. He is... very different from how he used to be...*. You looked at him. *He is like a different person, he didn't use to be this nice before*.

You were amazed by this new side of him, so you didn't feel very talkative. You listened to him as he talked about his experiences after debuting with B.A.P., and made you laugh again with his funny comments and silly imitations of the other members. You started to feel better as you eated and listened to Yongguk, spending a long and susprisingly good time with him in the kitchen. When he noticed you were feeling sleepy, he took you to his bedroom.

"You can sleep with this", he said as he handed you one of his shirts.

You changed your clothes in the bathroom. The shirt was so big it looked more like a dress on you, covering your whole body except your beautiful legs.

*Wow...*, he thought when he saw you. Then he cleared his throat and took a pillow and a blanket from the closet, placing them on the floor in front of the bed.

"It gets really hot in this room at night... so I'll just sleep here", he said. *Maybe sleeping together makes her feel uncomfortable... I'll give her some space*.

"Thank you..." you said, looking relieved as you got inside the bed.

"Well then, good night!" he said giving you a cute and warm smile before turning the lights off.

"Good... night..." you mumbled while yawning.

The truth was that he had treated you so well, better than you expected... *And it really feels like he had changed...*, you thought before falling asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

o.O Did he really change?? This is so confusing, isn't it? ;P

He's so sweet now...! :)

Thanks for reading! ♥

 

Do you know what happens whenever you don't comment?

The Nyan KittyKwons mutate.

And they'll come after you.