Confessions part 3

Let The Heartbroken In - II

'You were the first girl I ever dated. In fact, you're the only girl I've ever dated. I didn't have any experience but I knew what my friends' love life was like... And some of them had experienced the pain of being cheated on, so I was really sensitive with that. I think I was so obsessive and overprotective because of that, because I truly loved you and was afraid of losing you... That's why I believed Nana's words so easily... But... You should've told me how I was making you feel. I had no idea... I was being like that... If you only told me, everything would have changed. I'd have done whatever you told me to. Honestly.'

He made a small pause and continued, 'About that night at the club with Nana, I guess you left before watching how I pushed her away. What happened is I went there with my friends that night when she showed up out of the blue. She asked me to dance with her a couple of times but I always refused.
    'Yongguk oppa', she said to me. 'Where's you?'
    'I'm not sure. She must be still working.'
    'This late?', she asked me surprised.
    I didn't say anything.
    'Oppa... Why are you still with her?', she asked me worried. 'You know she's a    cheater! She doesn't love you... You deserve better. You deserve to be with someone     who really loves you no matter what... Someone who's always there for you and     would do anything for you... Someone like me...! Oppa... I love you!', she said, and     then she kissed me.
    I was shocked so at first I didn't move, but then I gently pushed her away.
    'Nana', I told her trying to be delicate but firm. 'I'm in love with you . No    matter what, I love her. I can't be with you. I'm sorry...'
    'PABO!', she shouted with teary eyes and run away.
I picked up my phone later and saw two missing calls from you, so I called you back. In that moment what I really wanted was being with you and hold you tightly... But you had turned off your phone. I guess you'd already got rid of it.'

'That's the truth, you...', he told you with teary eyes. 'I promise'.

You were looking at him from the other side of the bed, trying to assimilate everything he had told you. You could see the first rays of sunlight from Paris' dawn getting inside the room.

'You...', you started to say. 'All this time... Both of us... Have been living a lie', you whispered, overwhelmed by all you'd found out.

'I'm sorry... For everything I did to you... For breaking your heart...', he whispered as he slowly and tenderly hugged you. 'I'm really sorry'

You hugged him back, and looked at him.

'Thanks... For telling me all this. And I'm sorry too. All this time... I hated you, and I left you without saying anything at all. Without giving you a reason why. And when you saw me again you were so kind considering all you'd been through...'

'I always loved you, you. And I always will'

You felt like all the fear, the stress and sadness you'd been feeling all this time had broken free from inside you, releasing a waterfall of emotions you weren't able to hold. You started to cry uncontrolably, letting go all the negative emotions caused by everything that hurt you for so long. Yongguk held you tightly as you cried on his shoulder, until you finally burned all the pain inside and fell asleep on his chest.

'you...', Yongguk said as he softly wiped away your tears from your eyes. 'I'm sorry...', he whispered with a cracked voice before burying his face on your hair.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So now... We know everything :)

What will happen next? What about Zico? How are things going to be now with Yongguk?

Hehehehehehehe :P

What do you think about this whole past story between Yongguk and you? How would have you reacted if you were in her place?

Please comment and let me know, writing a comment only takes a minute and it could help me a lot improving the story :)

Thank you! And thanks for reading!!

♥♥♥