Therapy Part 2

Let The Heartbroken In - II

'Jiho...', you said worried.

'We won't drink all that, don't worry. Maybe half of the tequila bottle and just one of the suju bottles. I bought the other one just in case.'

*Just in case...?*, you thought raising an eyebrow.

'As I told you, I'm a heavy drinker. I could drink all that alcohol', he told you pointing at the fridge, 'and I would just get tipsy. Well, maybe more than tipsy, but I never get so drunk to the point I lose control and I don't know what I'm doing. You're a healthy girl and you're not used to drink, so you'll get drunk really soon. I'll watch over you and won't let you drink too much.'

You were still looking at him with a skeptic expression.

'you', he said putting his chopsticks on his plate. 'There's nothing wrong in getting drunk once in a blue moon. Take it easy.'

You looked at him, thinking for a moment.

'Okay', you finally agreed. 'This could be fun.'

With that you started eating too and soon you two finished having dinner. Zico put the dishes on the sink and took out from the fridge the lemons and the tequila.

'Now, step two: liberation.'

'Liberation?', you asked as you watched him putting a row of four shotglasses in front of you and another row in front of him.

'That's it. I'll teach you how to drink tequila.'

He cut one lemon into slices and handed you one of them.

'First, you have to put some salt on the back of your hand and it. After that, you drink all the tequila shots without stopping. Then you bite and up the lemon and liberate yourself with all your might. Look at me.'

He poured some salt on his hand and it, then he drank his four tequila shots one by one really fast, bit the lemon while making an ugly face and then...

'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!', he shouted as loud as he could. 'Whoa, that felt great', he said. 'Now, your turn.'

'You're crazy', you said looking at him with your eyes wide open.

'Maybe', he said smiling. 'Do it.'

You poured some salt on your hand and looked at it insecure.

'Go on', Zico encouraged you.

You the salt and felt its intense taste on your tongue. You drank the first shot of tequila to get ride of the taste and felt your throat burning.

'Ugh...!!', you managed to say.

'Don't stop!', Zico said.

You drank the other three shots and by the time you finished you felt your whole body burning. You bit the lemon and feared your tongue was going to fall off, it tasted more acid than ever after the tequila.

'GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!', you screamed and suddenly felt really relaxed. 'Oh...', you muttered, surprised.

'Don't you feel better now?'

'I must admit... I do...'

'Good', he said as he made you stand up from your chair. 'Now, step three: pajamas.' He said pushing you towards your room.

'What?'

'Do as I say. I'll put on my sports clothes, I have them in my bag. I'll wait for you here.'

He closed the door of your room after you entered and left you there. Sighing, you changed to your pajamas and came back to the kitchen.

'Cute', he said looking at your green pajamas with cats printed on it.

'Hmmm... Thanks', you replied.

'Are you feeling dizzy?'

'No, I'm okay.'

'You'll be dizzy soon enough', he said smiling. 'Then you'll feel tipsy. And when we finish, you'll be happily drunk.'

'Okay...', you said.

'Come here', he said picking up two glasses, the chocolate ice-cream and a soju bottle and taking your hand. 'Step four takes place on the sofa.'

'And how is it called?', you asked.

'Let's get drunk', he answered laughing.

You two sat on the sofa and started drinking while eating the ice-cream. You did as Zico told you: first a spoonful of ice-cream, then a sip of soju. That way you would get full and wouldn't drink too much, and chocolate would cheer you up.

You had a good time chatting with Zico, and soon you were completely drunk. He stopped you when you were about to help yourself a third glass of soju.

'That's enough', he said putting the bottle out of your reach. 'You're pretty drunk right now, baby.'

'I'm not!', you said feeling your head spinning around.

'Yes, you are', he laughed. 'Your nose is red.'

'So what? I'm okay...'

'If you're okay, then try standing up and walking a straight line.'

You did as he told you and as soon as you stood on your feet the world turned upside down.

'Kyaaah!', you screamed and fell on Zico, sitting down on his knees.

'You believe me now?', he asked you putting his arms around your waist. 'Let's go', he added carrying you bridal-style.

'Let's go? Where?'

'To bed.'

'WHAT THE HECK??', you shouted. 'LET ME GO!'

'Calm down', he smiled at you. 'You'd better sleep now. I'm not going to make anything to you, you silly girl.'

He put you on your bed and covered your body with the sheets. After making sure you were feeling comfortable, he lied beside you and turned off the lights.

'Why are you on my bed?', you asked him.

'Because I'm going to sleep with you in case you wake up in the middle of the night and need anything.'

'Okay...', you said and rolled on the bed to get closer to him. 'This was fun', you said while hugging him.

'I'm happy to hear that', he said and hugged you back.

'We should do this again sometime', you mumbled feeling sleepy.

Zico started laughing.

'What?', you asked looking at him.

'You should wait after surviving to the next step to say that', he explained.

'Why? What's the next step?'

He turned to face you.

'Step five: hangover', he whispered laughing again and planted a good night kiss on your lips.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yaaaaaay therapy with Zico!! xD

I just thought drinking with him once could be really fun ^_^

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days, but I marked the "hide this chapter" option while I was writing it and forgot to unmark it :(

So I decided to write a longer version and update with two chapters instead of just one :D

I hope you liked this update!

Kekekekeke would you rather drink with Zico or with Yongguk? Who do you think is the heaviest drinker? ^_<

Thanks for reading!!!

♥♥♥

 

y Kittikwon 8D