Hello again...

Let The Heartbroken In - II

The day of the party finally came and all of you gathered on Brand New Stardom: X-Pro, Cho PD and Block B. Even the Phantom members were invited, and you were glad to see them again.

"you!!!" shouted Hanhae as soon as he spotted you and gave you one of his "bear hugs" you remembered so well.

"Ugh... Hi Hanhae... Please let me breathe...", you said.

"Come on, hyung, let her go!", said Zico moving Hanhae's arms away from you. "Why you always have to squeeze her so hard...?"

Hanhae let you go laughing happy, but he didn't left your side.

"I've missed you, noona. The last time I saw you was so long ago... How have you been?", he said with a warm smile.

You chatted with him for a while before he went to speak with B-Bomb. As soon as he left, you noticed Zico giving you a sad look from the other side of the room.

"What's wrong?", you asked as you approached him.

"I'm jealous", he said sipping from his glass. "You and Hanhae have an amazing relationship. You're so close...", he explained.

"Well, I met him a long time ago... He's a good friend."

"I know. Aish... I wonder hou our relationship would be if Yongguk didn't appear in our lives. I'd like to think you and me would be together by now", he said looking at you.

You looked away, thinking about it. *If Yongguk hadn't appeared...*

In that moment the door opened and everyone turned around to look at it.

"Oh, the party people have finally arrived!", said Kyung.

"Yeah, we were afraid you wouldn't come", said Kiggen.

"Sorry guys", said Josh as he entered. "We were arranging some things."

There was someone behind Josh, but you couldn't see him because everyone surrounded them in that moment, blocking your vision. *That person must be the new X-Pro worker...*, you thought.

"Who's that girl?", said Zico next to you.

He was a lot taller than you, so he could see her if he stood on his toes.

"Girl?", you asked confused.

"Yes... I can see a blonde girl next to Josh."

*Blonde...*, you thought having a bad feeling about this. In that moment Josh and the girl walked to the centre of the room and you could finally see her.

"you!" she said coming your direction with a bright smile.

The world stopped spinning and everything seemed to disappear from your sight, everything but that girl. She was a little taller than you, slim and gorgeous and her perfectly golden locks fell gracilly around her round face.

"I'm so happy to see you again!", she said hugging you tightly. She smelled like candy.

"Na... Nana..."

Your legs started to feel weak.

"you, are you ok...?", asked Zico looking at your suddenly pale face.

Nana moved away from you, alarmed by Zico's worried voice, and looked at you.

"This boy's right, you don't look good... Are you-"

"I'm ok, Nana, thanks", you interrupted her. You forced a smile. "Sorry, I'm just surprised but really happy to see you again." *No one here knows what Nana did to me and Yongguk. I must stay calm*, you thought as your brain worked really fast, trying to analyze the situation.

"Oh, ok... Well I'm surprised our boss chose me as the new X-Pro team leader as well... I didn't expect it!", she said smiling widely.

You noticed Zico's worried eyes fixed on you: you hadn't fooled him. He knew something was wrong. Nana looked at him from head to toe and blinked cutely at him.

"Hi, I'm Nana. Nice to meet you", she said charmingly.

"I... Hello, I'm Zico. Woo Jiho. Nice to meet you too." He bowed quickly and Nana turned around to face you again.

"So you, how have you been? I want to know everything! I lost track of you when you suddenly flew to Japan last year..." She looked at Zico and back at you again. "What's new in your love life? Are you dating this cute boy now? You two look really close and I heard you broke up with Yongguk..."

*What the heck...*, you thought feeling really nervous.

"We're just friends", you told her. Zico remained silent.

"Oh, I see...", she said as her smile grew slightly bigger.

"Nana, Mona and I are working at T.S. Ent now", you said looking straight at her.

"Oh, so that means I'll work here with the french guy, Pierre! He's a really funny boy", she replied happily.

*That's not what I meant, Nana. Let's see if you get what I'm trying to say.*

"I'm working with Yongguk again", so said with a serious expression. *And we both know what you did*, you thought.

Her smile disappeared for a moment but returned to her face so quickly you wondered if she really had stopped smiling.

"Oh, Yonggukkie. What a charming boy. Please greet him for me next time you see him!", she said with a defiant look behind her warm smile.

You felt like dying. *How can she be like this...?*

"So you returned from Japan for him? Oh, that's beautiful! Are you together again?", asked Nana with a fake happy voice.

"Actually, you is my girlfriend now", said Zico with an embarrased smile and he held you by your waist.

Both Nana and you turned to look at him with shocked expressions.

"Yeah, um... as you know you is really shy, that's why she said we were just friends...", explained Zico scratching his neck. *I know I shouldn't get involved in this... Catfight or whatever this is... But I can't stand seeing you so helpless*, he thought. *I hope i didn't mess up things anymore...*

"Oh, you! There's no need to be so shy!", said Nana. "I'm your old friend after all, there's no need to keep something like that on secret!", she said with a wide and confident smile.

*Great, now she thinks I lied because I was afraid she might steal Zico from me as she tried to do with Yongguk*, you thought feeling embarrased. *Zico, you idiot...*

"Well, if you excuse me now I'll go to introduce myself to everyone else. Nice to meet you Zico, and I'm so happy to see you again, you!", she said and looked at Zico from head to toe one last time before leaving. Zico didn't notice her stare, he was looking at you with a worried expression.

"you...", he said approaching you.

You ignored him and and walked out of the room.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

OH GAWD ಠ_ಠ NANA IS HERE ಠ_ಠ

And Zico said he was your boyfriend... That will surely mess a lot of things, don't you think? 8D

How will things be like with Nana as your boss?

That b**ch

8D

Thank you for reading!!

♥♥♥

 

Zico the baby ziraffe takis his first steps... Isn't he LOVELYYYYYY?????