You again

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Everybody turned their heads towards the door and when you saw him you just stood there frozen, unable to say a word. You couldn't believe you were so stupid to think you wouldn't come across him. Bang Yong Guk was staring at you amazed.

"you! I didn't know you were back in Seoul!" He aproached you with a wide smile on his face and Zico let go of you awkwardly as he looked at you and Yongguk with his eyes wide open.

"Yong... Yongguk" you heard yourself mumbling.

"It's been like ages since we last met!" he gave you a warm hug that you didn't like at all. "How have you been?"

"Fine... Thank you..." you said weakly.

"What are you doing here?" he looked at Block B. "Are you helping the guys out? Well, they don't need much work because they're already pros! We killed the stage tonight, didn't we?"

Block B quickly nodded and mumbled nerviously, as if they suddenly remembered they were still able to speak and communicate. All of them were shocked you and Yongguk knew each other.

"Mona! You're here as well!" he smiled at Mona but she gave him a cold glare. "So you two are working at Brand New Stardom?" Yongguk ignored Mona's hateful look.

"Yes... yes, we are" you cleared your throat and moved away form his arms.

"Yongguk..." Zico was clearly making his best effort to assume what was happening in front of his eyes. "I... we didn't know you knew the girls... When did you meet her-them?" Zico quickly corrected himself and swallowed.

"Oh... you, haven't you told the guys about us? You're as shy as always..." he put his arm around your shoulders. "Let's say... we two used to have a very special relationship", he smiled proudly as he held you closer.

*Please, someone kill me*, you thought. That couldn't be happening. It must be some kind of dream. *Wake up, you, wake up now before this turns into a nightmare!*

Zico gasped and wasn't able to say anything. Luckily enough, there was someone who spoke up instead of him.

"Were you two a couple in the past??" asked P.O, completely astonished.

"Yes, we were" Yongguk replied theatrically.

The atmosphere became tenser. Block B were awkwardly staring at you two, not knowing how to react to that.

"Yongguk hyung! There you are!" a tall, young boy entered the changing room and walked towards him. "You can't just go out of our waiting room without telling the manager hyung! He's really upset right now, you know?" he looked at Block B. "Hyungs, we'd love to saty but we must be going now" he vowed politely and the boys vowed back.

"Zelo! Do you remember that girl I talked about a thousand of times? Here she is", he handed you to Zelo like if you were some kind of objet of his posesion.

"Oh, you must be you noona! I'm so pleased to meet you" he said vowing at you. As you vowed back you wondered what Yongguk had told that innocent boy.

"Well you heard Zelo, we gotta go" Yongguk waved to everyone and walked toward the exit. "We'll se you around!"

Just before he stepped out of the room he winked at you, making you feel a disgusting sensation in the pit of your stomach. The door finally closed and the awkward silence came back, you felt unable to look directly at anyone in the room.

"Why... why didn't you tell us you two know him?" Ukwon asked in behalf of everyone.

"I... I just..." you couldn't continue, and you felt two soft hands grabbing gently your shoulders.

"Please, excuse us" Mona said as she took you out of the room. "We'll see you later at your dorm!" she said while closing the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes you were right, it was Yongguk! :)

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Thank you so so much for reading and for your lovely comments!! :D ♥