Dance Practice

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Next day you returned to TS Entertainment still thinking about Zico. You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't even bother to look at your schedule and went into the same classroom you'd met Yongguk the day before. Daehyun and Zelo were inside writing things down in some music sheets.

"Hi noona!", greeted you Zelo.

"Good morning, you!", said Daehyun. "Are you going to give us our composition lesson today?"

"Erm... Good question...", you answered as you forced your brain back to reality. "Let me check my schedule..."

"you, what are you doing here?", you suddenly heard Mona behind you. "Yongguk is waiting for you in the dance classroom!"

"Oooooh, yeah, you're right... Oops. Sorry, guys", you smiled embarrased and left the room as the three of them stared amused at you.

*Hell yeah, what a stupid moment I've just had...*, you thought as you walked down the corridor. *I must wake up soon before I mess anything else up...*

You opened the door of the classroom and saw Yongguk looking through some albums next to the stereo system.

"Good morning, Yongguk. Sorry for being late... So are you ready for the dance practice?"

"Hi... I'm dead tired today... I stayed up late writing lyrics and I'm sooo sleepy", he said with his deep voice as he rubbed his eyes.

"Let's wake up with some exercise, then", you said smiling as you left your handbag in a corner.

He the stereo system and Secret's music filled the room.

"Let's start with the upper part of the body", you said as you rised your arms and stretched them as far as you could.

"Yessir..."

"Yes miss, you mean!"

Yongguk laughed and made a theatrical bow.

"Yes, miss, your wish is my command"

"Yah, do the warm up and stop playing!", you said laughing.

"Aish you... Won't you be good to me and take it easy just for today?"

"No way. I know you don't feel like exercising now, but once you get started I'll have trouble making you stop"

Yongguk took off his black hoodie and was left with just a sleeveless white t-shirt.

"Heh, you know me so well", he said winking at you.

"Ok then, let's go!", you said and you started dancing around a little bit as he finished warming up.

"Last time I gave you dance lessons was a long time ago, so I'm a little bit lost today...", you confessed to him.

"Will I be the one giving you lessons today then?", he said and you watched his reflection in the mirror as he approached you from behind with a playful smile.

You turned around and smiled back at him.

"I don't think so", you said.

You spent a few seconds looking into each other's eyes and you looked away the moment you started to feel something spreading inside your chest.

"I know!", you said to break the spell that was betwitching you both. "Remember that dance routine we used to do in the past?"

"Wich one?", he asked back, still a little bit nervous. "That dance we used to do before the dance rehearsals?"

"Yes, that one. Follow me. 1, 2, 3, 4... Right leg... Left arm..."

You started to remember and reproduce the dance as you remembered it, and soon you'd learnt it again and modified some things. An hour later you stopped to rest and drink some water.

"You're still as good as I remembered you", Yongguk told you after drinking half a bottle of water. "I don't think I would be able to teach you anything ever..."

"Well, I'm the teacher after all", you said laughing. "But I'm not in a very good shape today... Would you mind if I stay here while you do some improvisation?"

"Oh, not at all", said Yongguk smiling.

"Ok then, thanks", you said with a thankful smile as he went to the centre of the classroom.

He started off a little awkwardly but as the music went on his moves became more fluent. He danced great. You had always liked the way he danced because, even he lacked technique, he was full of passion. He had always been that good, wether it was dancing or rapping.

"What do you think? Have I improved since the last time you gave me lessons?", he said panting.

"Yes, you dance much better now. I can see you've been working hard"

"Yay! My teacher approves of me!", he jocked and started to fool around the classroom making silly dance moves and body waves.

"Hahaha, what's that? The 'y dance of happiness'?", you asked him watching his hilarious performance.

He turned around and slowly walked towards you bitting his bottom lip with a mischievous smile. When he was close to you he put his right hand on the wall just next to your head and started to dance really close to you, so his body touched yours from time to time. You felt like you should move away but somehow his piercing gaze held you stuck in the place. He moved really close to you felt his breath on your lips and he finished his improvised dance with a slow and smooth last body wave.

Placing his free hand on your waist he leaned even closer. Just when you thought he had you he moved away from you with a twist and smile.

"Yeah, that was my 'y dance of happiness'. Did you like it?", he said.

You blinked a lot of times trying to get back to reality as you felt your cheeks blushing and walked towards the stereo system.

"Le-let's keep wo-wo-working", you said changing the song. *Omo, what have just happened?*, you thought feeling butterflies on your stomach.

"Sure", said Yongguk still smiling satisfied. *Sorry you... I sometimes can't help myself...*

In that moment your phone started ringing. Surprised, you took it off from your handbag and frowned. It was Josh, X-Pro's team leader.

"Do you mind if I pick it up?", you asked Yongguk. "It's my boss..."

"Go ahead", he said. "It must be an important call".

"Thanks", you said and left the classroom. "Hi...? What is it, Josh?"

"you, please come over to brand New Stardom when you finish work today and tell Mona to come too. I've got important news for all of you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

♥♥♥ YONGUKKIE ♥♥♥

What is Josh going to tell everyone? O.o

Lol and I'm curious... How would you react if Yongguk danced like that for you?

I would go "hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" *dead* xD

Thank you for reading :)

♥♥♥

 

enjin zenkai b-bombger ichi ni san shi b-bombger three two one let’s b-bombger B-BOMB

8D