Welcome!!

Let The Heartbroken In - II

"you!!"

All the boys rushed to the door really happy to see you again, and soon you were surrounded by their strong arms as all of them tried to hug you at the same time.

"Noona! You're back!" said P.O while lifting you by your waist and hugging you tightly.

"We missed you!" Ukwon kissed your cheek once you were standing on the floor again, making you blush.

"Especially me!" said Kyung kissing your cheeks twice.

"It's so nice to have you here again, you noona" Taeil's eyes became smaller with his wide happy smile.

"you!!!" Jaehyo grabbed you by your waist and you felt your body flying in circles as he hugged you while spinning. "You've been gone for so long I was DYING to see you again! Welcome back!!" He gave you small kisses on your cheek, your forehead and your hair, until Minhyuk put a hand on his shoulder.

"Jaehyo, come on, let her breathe!" he looked at you and gave you a warm smirk, like he used to do when you first met. You smiled back at him surprised, happy to see that time had eased things between you two. "Welcome back, you", he said and gave you a big and tight hug.

You then searched the room looking for the dear friend you missed the most, Zico, but couldn't see him around. Suddenly a pair of strong arms locked around your shoulders, and a tall figure pressed its body against your back. Zico put his chin on top of your head and whispered affectionately with his husky voice:

"I'm really happy to see you again, you".

You quickly turned around between his arms and hugged his waist, holding him tightly as closer as you could, burying your face on his chest.

"Zico!!" You were so happy to see him again you could had stayed like that for hours.

"OK boys, time to go to the stage" said Cho PD as he stepped in the room accompanied by a Music Bank worker. "you! I see you came back! Welcome!" he said with a warm smile.

"I wanted to tell you something before you left..." whispered Zico still hugging you. "Wait for me and I'll tell you after performing".

He winked and walked to the door with the other members, leaving you feeling intrigued and wondering why suddenly you felt butterflies on your stomach. *Why am I feeling so nervious all of a sudden?* you thought while tilting your head as you watched him leaving the room. You shrugged your shoulders and sat on a chair to wait for them, you were so tired after your flight that the only thing you wanted at that moment was to rest a little.

"NOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAA!!" Hanhae suddenly entered the room followed by Sanche, Kiggen and Mona. He hugged you so hard you feared he would break one of your ribs. *Why does this boy always react like that when he sees me after a few days...?* with Hanhae around you, you could forget about resting.

_______________

When Block B came back, Zico walked to you and held your hand, gently lifting you from the couch you were sitting with Mona and PHANTOM.

"There he goes..." whispered Hanhae smiling as he watched him.

Zico put his hands on your waist looking deep into your eyes, and everyone around you started whistling and whooing at you two making you blush feeling really confused. Zico's gaze was fixed on your eyes, and the vision of your red cheeks made him smile. He softly rested his forehead against yours.

"you..." he whispered, but was interrupted before he could continue.

"you??" said a very deep and husky voice coming from the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehehehe... you wonder who's that voice? ;)

Zico surely doesn't want to waist time... and everyone is happy to see you again! You liked this chapter? :P

Please comment and let me know what you think and thank you sooooo much for reading! ^o^ ♥