Therapy Part 1

Let The Heartbroken In - II

You spent the rest of the day working with the B.A.P boys on their dance and performing skills until the beginning of the evening, when Kim Woo went to see you and Mona.

'Girls, Cho PD has just called. Apparently, you have a meeting with the rest of X-Pro and Block B.'

'Block B as well?', Mona asked. 'I thought it was going to be just an X-Pro ordinary meeting...'

'That's what Josh told me on the phone...', you said. 'Thanks for telling us, Mr. Kim. See you tomorrow, guys', you said to B.A.P as you picked up your things.

'Bye, girls!', they waved at you.

'Why would he want Block B in the meeting as well? Do you think there's anything wrong?', Mona asked you as you left the building.

'I don't think so... When I spoke with Josh on the phone he sounded kind of serious, not worried or anything.'

'Well, Josh always sounds serious', Mona joked.

When you arrived to Brand New Stardom they all were already in the meeting room waiting for you to arrive, so you rushed there.

'Oh, they're already here!', Jaehyo said as you entered the room.

'Okay, then. Girls, please, take a seat', Josh said.

Zico waved his hand at you and patted an empty seat next to him. You sat where he told you and he kissed your cheek quickly so no one could notice and whispered on your ear, 'Welcome.' You blushed and covered your cheeks with your hair while he looked at you with a funny smile.

'I gathered all of you here because I wanted to tell you some important news. I've already spoken with Cho PD so everything's ready, the only thing left to do is telling you about it.' He stopped for a moment before speaking again. 'I'm leaving X-Pro.'

'What?', you and Mona exclaimed at the same time.

'Why?', Pierre asked.

'I'm getting married, My fiancée lives in Singapore, so I'm moving there with her. I will take after her family business.'

'But Josh...', Mona said with teary eyes. 'Why didn't you tell us this sooner?'

'Because I made up my mind all of a sudden... I proposed just two days ago...'

'CONGRATULATIONS, HYUNG!!', P.O said hugging him.

'YES, WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!', Kyung added.

'We must throw a bachelor party for you!', B-Bomb said smiling.

'Can we go to a striptease club?', U-Kwon asked excited.

'Oh, yeah, I want to go!', Taeil said.

Everyone surronded Josh to congratulate him for the good news, everyone but you. You were so sad he had to leave.

'Don't worry, you, there's no need to be sad', Zico told you caressing the back of your hand. 'It's okay. Smile for Josh.'

You looked at Josh's happy face as Zico lead you closer to him pushing you gently with a hand on your waist, and realized he was right: Josh needed you to smile for him, not to be sad. After all, leaving X-Pro must had been a hard decision for him.

'Congratulations', you said weakly to him with a forced smile.

'Thank you, you', he said hugging you tightly.

'Hey, Josh, you is not your fiancée, take it easy!', Jaehyo joked.

'Yeah, that's right, enough with the hugging', Zico joked too, but you could see he was a little jealous.

'But then, what am I going to do if you leave, Josh? Am I going to work here all alone?', Pierre asked scared when he thought about the huge amount of work he'd have to do.

'Yes, and who's going to be our team leader now?', Mona asked.

'Our boss will send somebody to replace me', he explained. 'I don't know who it'll be, but that person will be here by the day after tomorrow. I'll be around here for three days before leaving.'

'Are you leaving that soon? Then we have to plan your goodbye party asap!', U-Kwon exclaimed.

'Yeah, we could make it in three days so we can welcome that person too', Taeil suggested.

'Okay, then, let's do it! you and I will prepare everything', Mona said happily grabbing your arm.

'Alright, thanks a lot', Josh said smiling.

'Well, it's late now, why don't we go home?', Zico asked.

Everyone agreed saying they were tired, so they started to leave the room.

'you, are you tired?', Zico asked you when you two were alone. 'Why don't we go somewhere nice?'

'I don't know, Jiho... I've been dancing all day at TS and I'm really tired...'

'But Mona told me you don't have to go to work tomorrow. And I know Josh's announcement was sad news for you. So please, let me lift up your mood', he said.

'Hmmm... Okay', you finally agreed. Going out somewhere and have a good time could be good for you.

'Yay!', he said happy before kissing your forehead.

'Aish... Jiho!', you said embarrased. 'Stop kissing me so often. It's kind of... uncomfortable.'

'Stop kissing you so often. Okay!', he said smiling. 'At least I can kiss you', he added laughing.

He got you. You sighed and walked with him out of the building. It was a cool summer night.

'So, where do you want to go?', he asked.

'I don't know. You choose... Take me wherever you want.'

'Wherever I want? GREAT.'

He took your hand and started walking. You entered a Chinese restaurant, where he ordered some rice and noodles to take away.

'Oh, and the biggest chocolate ice-cream tub you have as well, please', he said to the waiter before paying the bill.

'Where are we going...?', you asked looking at the bag full of food he was carrying.

'Shhh...' That was all he said.

He stopped once again at a grocery store and bought two bottles of soju and tequila, some lemons and a pack of salt. You started to panic, wondering what the hell he was going to do with all that alcohol.

'And what's that for??', you asked pointing at the bottles.

'Therapy.'

'Therapy? For what?'

'For a sad face like yours', he said looking at you with an exaggerated sad expression. 'Tonight you're getting drunk.'

'What the heck? No way.'

'Hey, baby, you were the one who told me we'd go wherever I wanted. You can't say 'no way' now', he said winking at you.

'If I drink all that soju and tequila, I'll end up in a coma.'

'No worries! That won't happen. I'm a heavy drinker and I'll take care of you, so no one will be hurt.'

He took you to your apartment and place all the bags in the kitchen table.

'Alright. Now, this goes here...', he said putting the alcohol and the lemons inside the fridge as you watched him astonished. 'And now this goes here', he said while putting the food in some dishes. 'And this here.' Then he dragged you to a chair and made you sat down. 'Step one: eat', he ordered you and started eating after sitting down in front of you.