She's my girlfriend!

Let The Heartbroken In - II

"I think that should do".

Zico sighed and sat down on a chair in the studio.

"Do you think we can finish the song like that?" Kyung was still looking at the computer screen, analyzing the audio session.

"All my creativity is gone by now, dude. Let's render the sesion and make an audio file out of it".

Kyung looked at Zico, it was clear he didn't agree with that.

"Okay, Kyung... stay here and work on it if you want". Zico made a great effort to get up from his chair. "I'm too tired to go on..."

"Alright, go home and take a rest. I'll stay here and try to finish it properly". Kyung tapped Zico's back as he left the studio.

"Bye, hyung". Zico said as he closed the door.

When he got out of the building, the sun was shining bright up in the sky. He hand spent all night recording in his laptop at the dorm and all morning inside the studio, so he had barely seen the sunlight. He put his earphones on and smiled the time the music started playing. Nonchalantly he looked around as he walked down the street, and noticed a young girl exiting a cafe on the opposite street almost running. She was obviously running away from a boy that followed her out of the cafe, and she looked like... *Wait, isn't that girl you? And that boy is... Yongguk?? Oh. My...* He didn't think twice. He took off his earphones violently and ran towards you.

As soon as he stepped on the road, a loud screech of brakes was heard from a car that had braked just a meter away from him. Right after that, two drivers that were behind that car started to blow their horns impatiently. Zico looked towards them and raised a hand, so the drivers knew he was aware they were upset but couldn't stop to apologize. As he continued running, a car that was coming from the opposite directon bumped him and he fell on his front part. He went back to the floor and also raised his hand to the frigthened driver as he ran down the street. *I have to reach her, no matter what*. He didn't know what was going on, but he surely didn't like what he was seeing at the end of the street.

Yongguk grabbed your hand violently, dragging you closer to him and... *No. No, no, no. Not that*, Zico thought when he saw that Yongguk was passionately kissing you, as he grabbed you by your waist making you bend back. *You ing bastard!!* Zico saw how you desperately tried to break free from his kiss, but just couldn't- Yongguk was too strong for you. *You're going to pay for this, I swear!* Yongguk finally set you free at the same time you heard Zico calling out your name.

"you!!", he shouted as you fell on his arms.

"Jiho..."

"YOU BASTARD!!", he stopped hugging you and approached Yongguk with his fists clenched.

"Jiho, don't...!" you tried to stop him, but you knew he was not listening to you.

Yongguk raised his hands and put a fake innocent face as Zico grabbed him by his t-shirt and punched him in the face.

"LISTEN TO ME, STUPID JERK." He put his face really close to Yongguk's. "NEVER, I SAID, NEVER, EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Zico was so angry his face turned red and a vein was popping out of his forehead.

Yongguk looked back at Zico and an evil smile appeared on his face. He didn't feel like talking at the moment, Zico had woken up the beast that lied inside of him. You saw him clenching his fists and you knew Zico wouldn't stand a chance. *I have to make this stop before Zico gets hurt. Yongguk is going to beat him up!*

It all happened in a few seconds. With both hands, you grabbed Zico's hand and Yongguk's t-shirt and separated them with all your strength. You stood there, breathing hard with your arms stretched trying to keep them apart.

"you, DON'T ACT STUPID!", Yongguk roared. "STEP ASIDE!"

"NO! I WON'T!" you replied. "DON'T DO THIS!", you begged. "I'm not moving until you two calm down!"

The boys relaxed a little, and Yongguk snorted like a bull.

"Okay then, let's keep it down", he said as he glared at Zico.

Yongguk approached Zico and whispered to him, "this is not the end". He then walked away and disappeared from your sight.

Despite being so angry, Zico didn't seem to take too seriously that last comment and shrugged his shoulders, then hugged you again.

"Are you okay...?" he asked.

"Yes...", you answered. "And you?"

"Yeah, me too".

You nodded and hugged him tighter, but deep inside you knew he wouldn't be okay any longer if that situation went on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooooooo Zico punched Yongguk!! *o* What do you think about that? ;P

Thank you so much for reading and please comment...

Whenever you comment a kitten smiles on top of a rainbow! 8D

And please you, subscribe if you haven't already!