Caught.

Let The Heartbroken In - II

The next day Yongguk drove you home on his motorbike. You had no idea how the concert had been or if Zico was alright. You were worried about him, but calling him right now wasn't the best idea... first you needed to find a way to sort things out with Yongguk, as try to stay away from Zico as much as you could.

You cooked something, had lunch and went to the shower. You threw your and dress to the bathroom floor and got inside the shower cabing, and took a long warm bath. It made you feel relaxed and lifted up your mood. After that you heard your cellphone ringtone from your bedroom, so you looked at it and it was surprising to see a message from Yongguk on it.

From: Yongguk

Baby, don't forget I'm picking you up in 30 minutes ;)

*What the...* you looked at your alarm clock, it was 3:30 in the afternoon. *It's already this late...?*

You sighed and tried to remember what he told you this morning when he took you home. You were so sleepy it was hard to remember, but something about a park came to your mind. *Hummm... it feels like he's different now, but I'm not completely sure. I don't really want to go... but I guess I have no choice. If I don't go with him today he may think that I don't want to date him, and all of this would be useles...*

You made some coffe and took out your anxiety pills from a drawer in the kitchen. It had been approximately a year since you took them for the last time... *I stopped taking them when I left Yongguk...*. But did you really need to take them again? Things between you and Yongguk seemed to be diferent from last time you were together. *Just in case*, you thought putting a pill inside your mouth.

Once you finished getting dressed and putting your make up on, the doorbell rang. You opened the door and saw Yongguk standing there awkwardly, giving you a nervous smile. He looked really good. Old memories about the time when you started to date him came to your mind, and the same feeling of excitement and warmth enveloped you for a second. Surprised, you forced yourself to came back to reality and push those thoughts away.

"Hello!", he said. His smile was wide and pure. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, I am", you said giving him a shy smile and closing the door.

He held your hand and kissed you softly.

"The trees in the Olimpic Park are really beautiful this time of the year, and everything is blooming... I think you're going to like it" he said smiling widely as he put his arm around your shoulders.

"Hhhmmm", you said nodding.

You spent all evening walking up and down the park, and everything was as beautiful as he told you. Lots of flowers filled the park with their diferent kind of colors, and the grass was birght green. At the end of the day you surprised your self laughing at Yongguk's jokes and even talking a lot with him, wich seemed to make him happy. *I think she feels better today*, he thought watching you as you spoke with a smile on his lips. *That's great!*. *I shouldn't have taken that pill after all... This is nice...*, you thought.

It was already nightime. Yongguk bought a couple of soft drinks from a vending machine and you two sat on a bench next to the Han River, just like the old times. Looking to the starry sky, you two started to bring back memories from the time you were working with him at TS Entertainment. You bursted out laughing remembering how innocent Zelo used to be and the way Himchan could spend hours just playing all sort of musical instruments. You felt so good you eventually stopped laughing and let yourself rest your head on his shoulder, and Yongguk held your hand as he kissed your hair very lovingly.

"I'm so happy to have you back, you...", he whispered.

Suddenly, Zico's face came to your mind. Everything started spinning again, like the previous night... The words Yongguk had just said started to mix with Zico's voice whispering "I love you" inside of your head, and you felt sick as your heart beated faster and faster. But before it could get worse or Yongguk could notice it, you both heard a click and saw a flashing light. That made you come abruptly back to reallity, and you managed to avoid having an axiety attack again.

The two of you knew what that noise and flashing light meant. Yongguk let your hand go and you both stood up, looking around without saying a word. You could feel Yongguk's anger at that moment, and it scared you to death.

"It's useless", you said trying to sound calm. "He's gone..."

"That wasn't the sound of an amateur camera..." he was obssesively looking around for the paparazzi, clinching his fists.

"I know, Yongguk, but... if he has got that close to us, it's probably because he had been following us all day", you said if a soft voice. *He must have like a thousand pictures of our date by now...*, you thought, but didn't dare to tell him that. He would go crazy.

"!", shouted Yongguk as he kicked the bench with all his strength.

That made you startle and you gave him a terrified look. *Oh my god...*, you thought looking at his furious expression. There was the old Yongguk, right in front of your eyes, once again.

"Can you tell the TS people to... I don't know... call all the gossip magazines to tell them not to publish the pictures or something...?". You realized how stupid that was the time you finished that sentence. You just wanted to stop him from getting angrier, but you felt so nervous you were not thinking straight. There was no way TS Entertainment could ever do such a thing.

"Ok,ok... I really need to calm down..." Yongguk raised his hands an started to walk back and forth breathing heavily.

Soon he really looked more relaxed and focused, and tried to decide what to do next.

"What can we do now?", he said looking at you.

It seemed he was trying his best to find a solution for what had just happened.

"Yongguk, we can't do anything...", you said slowly and trying to sound calm so he wouldn't lose control again. "Call your boss and tell him before he sees the pictures tomorrow in the front page of the magazines..."

"Yes, yes. I'll do that". He was trying hard not to panic again, and you were surprised to see he was actually succeding at it.

You could imagine how he was feeling roght now: he was a very popular young idol, everybody was talking about him and B.A.P. at that moment... those photos could ruin his career. You swallowed hard as you felt guilty for troubling him so much.

"you... I need to go now...", he said when he finished talking to his boss.

"Sure. Come with me, we'll take a taxi".

He obediently followed you to the taxi station near the park and you got inside the first taxi you saw. He had and absent look on his eyes and he held your hand very tightly during the whole ride, until you arrived at TS Entertainment and he got off the taxi. He turned around before closing the door and looked at you.

"you", he said. "You must be really afraid now because all of this... please, don't worry. Everything will be alright".

He smiled and gave you a long, sweet and tender kiss before the taxi left and you lost sight of him. You thought about Yongguk on your way home, biting your nails and worried. *Was he... worried about me all this time? That's why he got so angry? Am I more important to him than himself or his career...?* you got inside of your apartment and went straight to your bed. *And besides... he managed to put his anger under control...* that was the most surprising thing out of it all.

*Maybe it's true and he really had changed after all.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooooo!! Scandal!! Scandal!! You and Yongguk in the front page of the magazines!! :O

What do you think about it?

 

Please, help us make a dream come true.

Everytime you comment, $5 go to Kyung's amusement park project called Cucumberland.

You can make him happy.