Are you angry?

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Zico left the classroom where he had attended his dance lesson with Pierre and took his cell phone out of his pocket. He dialed your number as he walked outside the building, but you didn't answer. *Why don't you pick it up, damn*, he thought as he put his cell phone back inside his pocket and ran to the closest bus station.

*I haven't seen her since she left the hospital... Two damn weeks. That's too much.* He didn't care about anything in that moment. He didn't care about Yongguk, about TS Entertainment, anything. He didn't cared if you were still mad at him or if you didn't want to see him. *I want to see her now. NOW.*

He didn't even know what to say when he finally sees you again, nor what to do, but did that really matter? He got in the bus as soon as it came and sat beside the window, looking at the streets of Seoul as he travelled across the city. *Damn you, Yongguk. No matter what you do, I won't let you take her away form me.*

Zico got off the bus and ran through the streets. He knew where the TS building was from the time he was younger and brought his mixtapes there before joining Brand New Stardom. On his way there he passed by Himchan and Zelo, who just looked at him but didn't say anything. When he finally got there he stopped for a moment to catch his breath. Then  the main door opened and he saw you coming out of the building with Yongguk. You were chatting comfortably with him and looked as beautiful as always.

Yongguk spotted Zico and froze on the spot, surprised to see him there. When you noticed the serious look on his face you turned your head to see what he was looking at, and then you saw Zico. He was walking towards you. You started to get nervous as he approached you, fearing they might fight again. Zico stopped a meter away from you. The tension was almost unbearable.

'Jiho...', you said.

He looked at you and then he looked at Yongguk. He nodded at him as a greeting and Yongguk nodded back. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Yongguk broke the silence.

'you, I'm going home now. See you tomorrow', he said as he placed a hand on your waist and kissed your head. Zico frowned, but didn't say anything. They both looked at each other for a moment and with a kind smile Yongguk waved at you while he left.

Zico then left his bag on the floor and slowly stepped closer to you. He was looking at your eyes. You were about to say something when he suddenly placed his arms around your body and held you tightly against his chest. Surprised, you slowly and shyly hugged him back. He smiled and hugged you tighter.

'I missed you', he whispered on your ear. 'I missed you a lot, you.'

He kept holding you for a long time, and then he stepped back and held your hand.

'Let's go', he said after picking up his bag from the floor.

You two walked through the streets in silence, holding hands. Zico felt there wasn't need for words. He was just happy to be there with you.

'Jiho...', you told him after a while. 'Why did you come?'

'To pick you up, of course', he replied smiling.

'I told you I didn't want to see you...'

'I know. And I don't care. There's a limit for how long I can stand without seeing you, you. And it's not a lot of time.' He let go of your hand and put his arm around your shoulders, dragging you closer to him as you walked.

'I'm addicted to you', he said before kissing your ear.

That made you tremble a little, feeling butterflies on your stomach. You got so nervous at his sudden touch you tripped and almost fell to the floor, but he held you by your waist and stopped you.

'Heh. Just a little kiss like that can knock you out?', he asked you cheekily.

'S-Sh-Shut up!', you said blushing.

'Awww... You're so cute when you stutter!', he joked pinching your cheeks.

'Stop it, you idiot!', you exclaimed completely embarrassed and punched his chest.

'Ouch... OK, OK, I get it. Sorry, you', he said massaging  his chest where you'd hit him. 'Ouch...'

'You deserve it', you said looking at him. 'I'm still mad at you, in case you don't remember.'

'I know', Zico said. 'I wonder what can I do to change that... Hmmm...', he said as he made a thinking pose in a exaggerate way.

You finallly arrived to your building and got inside.

'Oh! I got it! What if I sing something for you?'

'No, Jih-'

'GIIIIIIIRLS GENERAAAAAATION MAKE YOU FEEEEEEEL THE HEAT!!', he started singing wiht all his might as you two walked up the stairs.

'Stop shouting!', you hissed.

'Oh, you don't like that song? Then what about GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY', he said as he started to dance along to the song.

'I said stop!', you said as you cornered him against the closest wall and put your hand on his lips, making him shut up.

He didn't move and remained silent, smiling behind your fingers.

'Be quiet, OK? There's no need to do this. Don't sing anymore, please. My neighbours will kill me if they hear you, it's really late. And you're awful when you sing.' Zico laughed at that last comment. 'Will you stop singing, please?', you asked him and he nodded. 'OK, then.' You moved your hand away from his lips and continued walking up the stairs.

'Are you still mad at me?', he asked as he followed you up.

'Yes.'

'Oh, that's not good...', he said scratching his neck. 'What can I do to make you forgive me?'

'Don't be so stupid and think twice before getting into a fight next time.'

'Oh, yeah, well... That won't work. I'm too stupid, you know.' He smiled widely. 'If it's for you, I'd even fight against a Kraken. I can't help it.'

You smiled after hearing that and covered your lips with your hand, but he saw you anyway.

'Oh, that smile! You can't be angry if you're smiling, can you?'

'What are you talking about?'

'I want that smile to grow wider. Smile. Smile!', he said as he started tickling your waist.

'What are you doing? Stop!', you said as you rushed upstairs. He chased after you, and kept tickling you even after you entered your apartment.

You tripped with your heels on the carpet and fell to the foor, Zico falling next to you. Your t-shirt lifted up when you fell, revealing the scar in your tummy.

Still laughing with you Zico looked at it, and feeling a little sad but not showing it, he covered your scar with his hand and looked at you.

'You're not angry anymore, I can tell by your bright smile. Am I wrong?', he said.

'No, I'm not. But what if I stop smiling? Then I'd be mad at you again.'

Zico looked into your eyes.

'Then I'll just have to make you smile forever.'

Your heart missed a beat, and all you could do was stare at his kind expression and lovely eyes.

'Oh, by the way, I'm so glad to see this is better', he said as he kissed the scar in your stomach and pulled your t-shirt down.

You blushed the deepest red color ever and put your clothes back to their original place as you stood up.

'I... Ah... Um... Thanks', you said feeling dizzy of... Happiness? Love? Embarrasement? 'So... Eh... Are you hungry? I can cook something for you... If you want...'

He sat on the floor, looking at you with a warm smile.

'Thanks. I'm so hungry!' *So you still love me... I can tell by your reaction. So cute. I'm so happy, you. Really, really happy.*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

♥♥♥ ZICO ♥♥♥

ARGH I'M GOING CRAZY WRITING THESE CUTE CHAPTERS WITH BOTH ZICO AND YONGGUK

ARGH

I hope you liked reading this chapter as much as I like writing it! ^___^

Thanks for reading!

♥♥♥
 

I made this today for Kyung's birthday!!

Zikyung are having fun at their private party ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGCUMBER

YEEEEAAAAHHH