Sorry

Let The Heartbroken In - II

The door slammed behind them and Zico and Yongguk shuddered at the sound of it. None of them had ever seen you so agry. Zico glanced to Yongguk and saw him staring at his feet, he seemed to be hurt by your reaction. Zico sighed and headed to the elevator of the building.

"Wait", he heard Yongguk muttering behind him.

Zico turned around and held the elevator door open so he could enter, and Yongguk pressed the first floor button before the doors closed.

"Zico", Yongguk said, with his eyes fixed on the button panel. "I at these things, but I wanted to say...", he stopped and sighed. "... Sorry".

Zico opened his eyes as much as he could, completely freaked out. *Sorry...? Wtf...?*, he thought.

"Aaaaish", said Yongguk scratching his neck and furrowing his brow. "What happened yesterday... It really shouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have started a fight with you."

Zico didn't know if Yongguk was being serious or not. He was completely lost and didn't understand a thing. *But why is he apologizing...? Because of you...?*

"Don't look at me like if I was talking in some alien language!", exclaimed Yongguk as the elevator doors opened. He walked outside the building and Zico followed him.

"Why are you apologizing? Did you tell you to do it?", asked Zico approaching Yongguk, who was leaning against the wall.

"No, she didn't..." said Yongguk while looking up, at your window. "I... I hit one of her friends in the past. I hit her friend Jaemin. Did she tell you about it?"

Zico nodded slowly. *I can't believe this jerk is actually doing this... What is he trying to do...?*, he thought as he felt a shiver down his spine.

"I promised to her I'd never do that again. But I broke my promise"; said Yongguk with a sad expression. "I want to make things right... Or at least I'm trying to. That's why I'm saying sorry."

Then something Zico didn't expect to see in his life happened: Yongguk bowed to him. Zico gave him an ashtonished look, not sure about what to do. *I can't believe it... He's actually trying to change... you is going to fall for this scumbag all over again*, he thought feeling a knot on his throat as he started to get really angry.

"Stand up", said Zico with a harsh tone. "You should apologize to her, not me. You didn't beat me up like you did to Jaemin. I don't regret fighting with you. In fact, I wanted to do it. So badly. The only reason why we didn't fight before was because she asked me no to do it and wait. But I was tired of waiting, so... Well, I broke my promise to her too."

Zico stared at the floor for a moment, thinking about what he had just said. He just realized as he finished speaking how hurt you should be feeling, now that him and Yongguk had both broken their promises at the same time. And that happened just after you've been stabbed.

"Wait", said Yongguk looking straight at him. "Did you just say she asked you to do nothing and wait?"

"Yes."

"Wait for what?"

"Wait until she sorted things out with you."

Yongguk felt like his heart had suddenly become really heavy. *So... That means she's with me just because she was afraid I might hurt Zico... She was protecting him from me.* He moved his hands across his hair. *She doesn't really love me... But... I swear something changed on her when we talked... What she did for Zico proves that she loves him, but I think she feels something for me too...*

"So... Did you fix things between you two on your trip to Paris?", asked Zico. He asked that like he didn't really cared about the answer, but Yongguk could tell he was worried and he really wanted to know.

Yongguk looked straight at him.

"Yes, we did. And we grew closer after that."

Hearing that was like if a knife was slowly piercing Zico's heart, but he managed not to show it.

"I see", he said. "I... Understand." *So she actually fell for him again.* Zico was feeling miserable. But raising his head again and giving Yongguk a defiant look, he said: "You haven't won yet."

"Zico, I won't give up on her. Never." Yongguk's voice sounded as confident as Zico's.

"Neither will I."

"So be it."

Yongguk stood up and started walking. "Until next time, Zico.", he said without turning back as he left.

"Yeah... Until next time", muttered Zico with a worried expression as he watched him go.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hhhmmm... So what does this mean? :) What will they do to get you back?

Hehehehe, you'll find out soon ^_^

Thank you for reading!

♥♥♥

I was absent for longer than I expected... I wanted to update sooner but I failed a final exam so I was studying :(

Thank you for waiting for my updates!!!

 

AWH NAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!