What...?

Let The Heartbroken In - II

A week had passed. It was sunday evening when you heard somebody knocking insistenly on your door. You were quite happy because you hadn't heard from the boys much lately, and you felt like dying the moment you realized there was somebody outside the apartment. *I've managed to stay away from then and I even made them stop calling me so often, just to have one of them at my door now.* Before you could think about what to do, a girl's voice said from the other side:

 'you, it's me! Don't worry, I'm not any crazy ex-boyfriend of yours!'

*Mona!*, you thought as you walked to the door.

'I've come alone and I made sure nobody's followed me!'

'Why are you talking like I was some kind of fugitive?', you asked Mona as you opened the door.

'Well, you've been away for so long I thought you'd been kidnapped!', she replied laughing as she entered and asked you, 'How's your wound going?'

'It's fine now, it's almost healed over', you answered lifting your t-shirt. 'See?'

'Ouch...', Mona grimaced. 'No matter how many times I look at it, I could never get used to it... What those girls did to you was just atrocious...'

'Don't worry about me, I'm okay now!', you told her with a wide smile on your face. 'I was thinking about contacting our boss tomorrow and ask him when I could go back to work...'

'You won't need to do that! I came here precisely because he wants to talk to all of us!', Mona said as she her laptop.

'And to think I was sure you came here just because you wanted to see me...'

'Don't be like that!', Mona punched your arm playfully. 'Josh and Pierre are about to arrive as well'

'Why didn't you tell me you all were coming...?'

'Because you never answer your phone! How are we supposed-'

That moment the doorbell rang.

'you, you're alive! How are you? Are you feeling better?', Pierre asked you the moment you opened the door.

'Yeah, thanks, I'm feeling much better now'

'Are you planning to return to work anytime soon?', Josh asked.

'Yes, the doctor has told me I can do the things I used to again. I'll tell him about it once he's online.'

'That time's now, guys. Come here!', Mona said as she placed her laptop on the coffee table. The four of you sat in your sofa and in a few seconds a face of a middle-aged North American man appeared on the screen.

'Good evening, guys. I'm sorry for having called you on a Sunday... I hope it's not too late there in Seoul.'

'Oh, don't worry, Mr. Wallace, it's not even dinner time yet', Josh answered.

'I called you because I got an urgent call from another South Korean record company that requested X-PRO services as soon as possible and I didn't want to make them wait.'

'We're not one of the most efficient companies for nothing!', Pierre laughed.

'Mr. Wallace, may I ask which record company has contacted you?', Mona asked him.

'One we've already worked for: TS Entertainment.'

Your heart skipped a beat the moment your boss pronounced those words. He kept on talking with the others but you just couldn't listen to what they were saying.

'you?you, are you listening?'

'Oh, I'm sorry... I-I didn't sleep well last night and I'm a little bit tired...'

'Oh, I see... I asked you if you could go back to work next week.'

'Y-Yes, I'm feeling much better now and my doctor has told me I'm almost fully recovered.'

'Alright. I want you and Mona to be at TS Entertainment tomorrow morning. They told me they're in need of performing and producing assistance for B.A.P once again, so I think it's  better if you two go there since you've already worked with B.A.P in the past. Pierre and Josh will stay at Brand New Stardom and will keep on working with the Block B boys.'

'Just the two of us?', Pierre asked astonished.

'I'm afraid so, Pierre. All of the X-PRO employees are busy at the moment, so the company can't afford bringing more people to Korea. There's even one French record company that has got just one X-PRO member helping them.'

'How long will we be like this?', Mona asked.

'TS Entertainment haven't specified how much time they want us to work with them, nor Brand New Stardom have stated an end date for our contract. We're currently training new people, so hopefully you won't have to stay like this for too long.'

'Will we have the same team structure even though we'll be in separate companies?', Josh asked.

'Yes, you'll have the same working procedure as before and you'll stay as the team leader, so everybody will have to report to you as always.'

'Alright, I understand.'

'Do you have any more questions?'

Everyone shook their heads and nobody said nothing.

'Alright, so be it! Thank you guys for taking your time attending my call on your free day. We'll keep on touch. Goodbye and good luck!'

'This is crazy', Mona said once she'd turned off her laptop. 'Two of us in each company? This is too much.'

'Don't say that, Mona. We can do it with a little effort!', Josh told her.

'Yeah... I'm not a workaholic like you, you know...'

Pierre laughed at both of them.

'Come on, let's go home, you needs to rest!'

'You're right. you, I'll see you there tomorrow!', Mona told you as they were going away.

'Alright... See you then', you answered with an absent gaze.

You stayed there lost in your thoughts long after they were gone. *TS Entertainment... All of a sudden... I was mentally preparing myself to see Zico again tomorrow and now I'm told I'll have to work with B.A.P from now on... Sometimes I think the world's just going crazy.*

You didn't want to admit it, but being told that you weren't going to work for Brand New Stardom made you... miss Zico... a lot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY MI WIFI CAME BACK ┗(^0^)┓  ┏(^0^)┛

I'm able to update from home again! 8D

Your boss just gave you some important news. From now on it will be pretty hard to see Zico again and you'll spend more time with Yongguk. But Zico isn't the kind of person who just gives up, isn't he? :)

 

Thanks for reading!!

♥♥♥